Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Anonymous2144

Makrūh n recommend acts during sexual intercourse

Rate this topic

Salam alaykum brothers and sisters I came accross this hadiths about recommend times for sexual intercourse and it sounds weak to me and contradicting because they take pridestination (according to Shi’a Islam) out of context I’ve seen sayyid Amar al nakshawani about predestination and these hadiths contradict it. Here are the some the hadiths 

recommended times

Sunday night (next day Monday). A child conceived on this night will be content with whatever Allāh سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى gives him, will have an excellent memory and will be °āfidh (memorizer) of the Qur`an.45

2. Monday night (next day Tuesday). A child conceived on this night will have the prosperity of Islam, the opportunity of shahadat and he will not be punished with the polytheists. He will have a good smelling mouth and a merciful heart. He will be someone who gives in charity and his tongue will be clean from lies, back-biting or making false accusations.46

3. Wednesday night (next day Thursday). A child conceived on this night will be a ruler from the rulers of Sharī°ah or a scholar from the scholars of religion.47

4. The day of Thursday, at the time of decline of the day. This is the best time and is highly recommended for conception. Satan will not go near the child conceived on this night until he/she becomes old and the security of religion and the world will be his/hers.48

5. Thursday night (next day Friday). A child conceived on this night will be a preacher, orator and reciter.49

6. The day of Friday, after the time of °Aŝr. A child conceived will be well known amongst the wise and learned people.50

7. The day of Friday, after the time of Isha. A child conceived will be from the good and suitable people.51
8. 1st night of Ramaďān.52

makruh times

Looking at the private parts of the woman during the actual act, as this leads to blindness in the child.33

2. Speaking during the actual act (with the exception of dhikr of Allāh (SwT)), as this leads to dumbness in the child.34

3. Having henna on (the man), as this leads to effeminacy of the child (i.e. a girl has characteristics of a boy and vice versa).35

4. Thinking of or desiring another woman during the act, as this leads to insanity of the child.36

5. Making love in the presence of a child, who can either see, or hear the sounds of the act, as this results in that child never being delivered (from the fire of hell) and becoming an adulterer.37

6. Making love when someone is awake in the house that can see, or hear the sounds of the act, as this results in the child never being delivered (from the fire of hell), and becoming an adulterer.38

7. Making love standing, as this results in the child having a bed-wetting problem.39

8. Making love on the rooftop, as this results in the child being hypocritical, and a heretic (innovator).40

9. Making love under a fruit tree, as this results in the child being an executioner and a leader of oppression.41

10. Making love directly under sunlight, as this results in the child being poor, even until his death.42

11. Making love when the man is muhtalim (i.e. become in the state of janabat during his sleep) and before doing Wuďū or Ghusl, as this results in the child becoming insane.43

do other marja’s have different opinions on this if so can please show me them or put a link to it thank you.

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Why is the child being punished if the parents deviate from guidelines of love making ?

The general principle of children suffering the consequences of parental decisions is well established and you don't have to believe in religion to accept that.

So if the parents do any of the unrecommended acts then the child will become an adulterer and oppressive?? Is this actually supported by marjas? And doesn't this take away the free will of the child if his/her life is predertermined by their parents' decisions?

Salaam 

Another point is that this does not make sense since the Georgian calendar was not used in the middle east 1400 years ago, so how can these be true... In these "" hadiths""" the days are Georgian which should be impossible... 

Ali~J

On 5/2/2018 at 4:52 PM, Ali~J said:

Salaam 

Another point is that this does not make sense since the Georgian calendar was not used in the middle east 1400 years ago, so how can these be true... In these "" hadiths""" the days are Georgian which should be impossible... 

Ali~J

SSsshhh never question any hadith or religious information (quoted) else you'd be disrespected in may ways by all religious people. :)

16 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Salam alaykum brothers and sisters I came accross this hadiths about recommend times for sexual intercourse and it sounds weak to me and contradicting because they take pridestination (according to Shi’a Islam) out of context I’ve seen sayyid Amar al nakshawani about predestination and these hadiths contradict it. Here are the some the hadiths 

recommended times

Sunday night (next day Monday). A child conceived on this night will be content with whatever Allāh سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى gives him, will have an excellent memory and will be °āfidh (memorizer) of the Qur`an.45

2. Monday night (next day Tuesday). A child conceived on this night will have the prosperity of Islam, the opportunity of shahadat and he will not be punished with the polytheists. He will have a good smelling mouth and a merciful heart. He will be someone who gives in charity and his tongue will be clean from lies, back-biting or making false accusations.46

3. Wednesday night (next day Thursday). A child conceived on this night will be a ruler from the rulers of Sharī°ah or a scholar from the scholars of religion.47

4. The day of Thursday, at the time of decline of the day. This is the best time and is highly recommended for conception. Satan will not go near the child conceived on this night until he/she becomes old and the security of religion and the world will be his/hers.48

5. Thursday night (next day Friday). A child conceived on this night will be a preacher, orator and reciter.49

6. The day of Friday, after the time of °Aŝr. A child conceived will be well known amongst the wise and learned people.50

7. The day of Friday, after the time of Isha. A child conceived will be from the good and suitable people.51

makruh times

Looking at the private parts of the woman during the actual act, as this leads to blindness in the child.33

2. Speaking during the actual act (with the exception of dhikr of Allāh (SwT)), as this leads to dumbness in the child.34

3. Having henna on (the man), as this leads to effeminacy of the child (i.e. a girl has characteristics of a boy and vice versa).35

4. Thinking of or desiring another woman during the act, as this leads to insanity of the child.36

5. Making love in the presence of a child, who can either see, or hear the sounds of the act, as this results in that child never being delivered (from the fire of hell) and becoming an adulterer.37

6. Making love when someone is awake in the house that can see, or hear the sounds of the act, as this results in the child never being delivered (from the fire of hell), and becoming an adulterer.38

7. Making love standing, as this results in the child having a bed-wetting problem.39

8. Making love on the rooftop, as this results in the child being hypocritical, and a heretic (innovator).40

9. Making love under a fruit tree, as this results in the child being an executioner and a leader of oppression.41

10. Making love directly under sunlight, as this results in the child being poor, even until his death.42

11. Making love when the man is muhtalim (i.e. become in the state of janabat during his sleep) and before doing Wuďū or Ghusl, as this results in the child becoming insane.43

do other marja’s have different opinions on this if so can please show me them or put a link to it thank you.

I  just cant stop laughing over this... SO if one feels to make love he should rather stop from initiating it and open the religous book or perhaps SC page (this msg) read it adn follow LOL

What if you don't know the exact day or even remember the time of day the child was conceived? Most women don't know that they're pregnant for weeks afterwards. 

And some of these are EXTREMELY unrealistic .......

19 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

recommended times

makruh times

http://www.akairan.com/din-andisheh/ahadis1/2014413232225.html

http://www.pasokhgoo.ir/node/19401

The practices of coagulation of the spleen in narratives (proximity)

The scholars emphasize the observance of religious practices in the birth of a child, Allameh Hassanzadeh Amoli, in the Book of Allah, p. 146, brought down some of the famous narrations of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) and recommended that they follow this tradition. Here are some sections of that story for you:

Amali Sheikh Saduq, Majles 84 The first hadith: "The Prophet (s) of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his family) ordered this from Ibn Abi Talib (AS) and said:

"Ya Ali brought the bride to your house when he sat down to take hes shoes and wash her foots and drain this water in her house. When you do that, God will take away from your house 70 thousand pockets of poverty, and bless seventy thousand colors in it. He sends you seventy thousand mercies upon you to turn around at the bride to bring blessing to every corner of your house. And Allah will protect the bride from madness, despair, and despair that he will reach for him while he is at home.
Then he said:

In the first week of the bride, take the bride to eat milk and vinegar and coriander (tomatoes) and sour apple, because the wolves are so cool and sweet, and Bouria is at the corner of the house with a naughty woman. If the bride finds out about blood vinegar, it will never be well cleaned up. And the coriander will throw the blood in it and make it difficult for him to deliver. And the soup will stop it from coming and it will be a disease for it.
Then he said:

1 - O Ali, when speaking, do not let the child become dumb and dumb.
2- Do not look at the woman's face (during the congregation), which causes the child to be blinded.
3- Do not mix with other women's lust in the memories of your child.
4- Stand up and do not sit in bed with the child who is out of work and if he is born, he will be thrown in the door. (I.e. bulldozer).
5. Do not intercede for the first, the middle and the end of the month, so that the crazy and stubborn child will be accelerated.
6- In the afternoon, do not be construed if a child brings a scythe (Luch and two) and the devil is happy to be a man.
7- The person who does not read the Quran with his wife in the bed is afraid that a fire will descend from the sky and burn them both.
8. Do not be able to communicate except that you have handkerchiefs and the other fabric that you do not wipe with your cloth so that your lust will be thirsty, which will cause you to be hostile to you, and then you will be separated and divorced.
9. Do not be in the night of Eid al-Fitr, if he is a child, be very evil.
10- Do not be at night on the evening of Adam (sir), the child of six fingers or four fingers.
11. Do not bite under the pregnant child, the son of the hijacker, the murderer and the commander.
12. Do not mix with the sun and light, if both are with a hood if, if they are descended, they are constantly in difficulty and poverty, so that they die.
13. Do not intercommunicate between Azan and Imam if he is a child to be bloodthirsty.
14. If a pregnant woman becomes pregnant, do not abandon her with a child to become a child.
15. In the middle of the Sha'ban, do not be together to become a child, to become face-to-face.
16. At the end of the month, leave no room for two days, so that the child of the customs officer and helper will be oppressed, and a crowd of people will be destroyed by him.
17. Do not be in contact with the roofs to become a hypocrite and hypocrite child.
18. Because you are not going to spend the night in the evening, when the child becomes exhausted, the Messenger of Allah reads this verse (Surah al-Asra / 30), who are truly devout brothers of the devils.
19. When you go on a journey, do not cry for three nights, that you may be the helper of the cruel and oppressor.
20. At the first hour of the night, do not get in touch with the girl who, if she is a child, may be the wizard and the world.
Source: Explanation of Del DJ's Office 2.

The best and worst times to have a baby during the week and year
 It is from religious teachings that it is recommended to have sex together for childhood in the following times:
Monday night: After that, the child of the keeper of the Book of Allah will be pleased with what God has bestowed on him, (1)
On Tuesday night, in the aftermath of the bliss of Islam, a martyrdom will be celebrated, God will not torment him with the polytheists, his mouth will be sweet, his heart will be merciful and merciful, his tongue will be lying, absent, and clean. 2)
On the night of Thursday, followed by a ruler of wise men and scholars. (3)
On Thursday, when decaying, Satan will not be close to him until he becomes old, and the health of religion and the world will be on his day. (4)
Friday night: the next kid will be followed by a spokesman. (4)
On Friday afternoon: That child will be famous from the wise. (5)
Friday night after the prayer of Isha: It is hoped that the child will be of the same age (similar to the parents). (6)

It is also advisable to avoid approaching the nights of Wednesday and the first night, the middle and end of the lunar month, as well as the nights of lunar eclipses and severe storms.

There are cases of fecundity that should be avoided:

1- Convergence at night and on the day when the moon and sun are taken.
2- Sunset.
3- When the sun rises to dawn.
4- First night of the month other than Ramadan.
5- In the last night of the moon.
6 - The wagtail after sleep.
7) Compassion in the room where there is a child.
8. Looking at the woman's portions during the congregation.
9. Concussion in the open.
10- The face to the qibla and back to the qiblah.
11-Congregation without ablution or Ghusl.
12. When the abdomen is full.
13. The body is where the child is to look at them or hear their noise, although they do not understand anything.
14- Meeting at the time between the adhan and the prayer that is special for worship.
15- Meeting at Eid al-Fitr Night.
16. Congregation on Eid al-Adha night.

1ٌ. Wasayel' Al-Shiite ; v 7, Bob (Chapter) 190./2.These ./3.All .4. Same. / 5. Same / 6. Same. / Source: pasokhgoo.ir

http://hadana.ir/احکام-و-آداب-بچه-دار-شدن-از-منظر-اسلام/

http://portal.anhar.ir/contentview3.php?export=print&ID=16513

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Some of these don’t even make sense. 

It sounds like a bunch of baloney. I don't know how anyone could think this is legit, if I make love standing up and in  the sun, my child becomes a bed-wetter and cursed to bad finances?  Doesn't sound like Islam to me, why wasn't this mentioned in the Quran? 

This is folk Hinduism in disguise or at least influences  of it.

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

4- Stand up and do not sit in bed with the child who is out of work and if he is born, he will be thrown in the door. (I.e. bulldozer).

Clearly this is not the actual translation, there were no bulldozers in the time of Ali (as)

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

6- In the afternoon, do not be construed if a child brings a scythe (Luch and two) and the devil is happy to be a man.

^ What does this mean?  Did you translate this with Google? It makes absolutely no sense in English whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Clearly this is not the actual translation, there were no bulldozers in the time of Ali (as)

^ What does this mean?  Did you translate this with Google? It makes absolutely no sense in English whatsoever.

I personally do not believe any of this at all because it contradicts predestination I think these hadiths are all fabricated by someone because the Hadith of predestination is authentic while these hadiths are not.

32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The scholars emphasize the observance of religious practices in the birth of a child, Allameh Hassanzadeh Amoli, in the Book of Allah, p. 146, brought down some of the famous narrations of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) and recommended that they follow this tradition. Here are some sections of that story for you:

Amali Sheikh Saduq, Majles 84 The first hadith: "The Prophet (s) of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his family) ordered this from Ibn Abi Talib (AS) and said:

"Ya Ali brought the bride to your house when he sat down to take hes shoes and wash her foots and drain this water in her house. When you do that, God will take away from your house 70 thousand pockets of poverty, and bless seventy thousand colors in it. He sends you seventy thousand mercies upon you to turn around at the bride to bring blessing to every corner of your house. And Allah will protect the bride from madness, despair, and despair that he will reach for him while he is at home.
Then he said:

In the first week of the bride, take the bride to eat milk and vinegar and coriander (tomatoes) and sour apple, because the wolves are so cool and sweet, and Bouria is at the corner of the house with a naughty woman. If the bride finds out about blood vinegar, it will never be well cleaned up. And the coriander will throw the blood in it and make it difficult for him to deliver. And the soup will stop it from coming and it will be a disease for it.
Then he said:

2- Do not look at the woman's face (during the congregation), which causes the child to be blinded.
5. Do not intercede for the first, the middle and the end of the month, so that the crazy and stubborn child will be accelerated.
7- The person who does not read the Quran with his wife in the bed is afraid that a fire will descend from the sky and burn them both.
8. Do not be able to communicate except that you have handkerchiefs and the other fabric that you do not wipe with your cloth so that your lust will be thirsty, which will cause you to be hostile to you, and then you will be separated and divorced.
10- Do not be at night on the evening of Adam (sir), the child of six fingers or four fingers.
11. Do not bite under the pregnant child, the son of the hijacker, the murderer and the commander.
12. Do not mix with the sun and light, if both are with a hood if, if they are descended, they are constantly in difficulty and poverty, so that they die.
13. Do not intercommunicate between Azan and Imam if he is a child to be bloodthirsty.
14. If a pregnant woman becomes pregnant, do not abandon her with a child to become a child.
15. In the middle of the Sha'ban, do not be together to become a child, to become face-to-face.
16. At the end of the month, leave no room for two days, so that the child of the customs officer and helper will be oppressed, and a crowd of people will be destroyed by him.
17. Do not be in contact with the roofs to become a hypocrite and hypocrite child.
18. Because you are not going to spend the night in the evening, when the child becomes exhausted, the Messenger of Allah reads this verse (Surah al-Asra / 30), who are truly devout brothers of the devils.
19. When you go on a journey, do not cry for three nights, that you may be the helper of the cruel and oppressor.
20. At the first hour of the night, do not get in touch with the girl who, if she is a child, may be the wizard and the world.

It is from religious teachings that it is recommended to have sex together for childhood in the following times:
Monday night: After that, the child of the keeper of the Book of Allah will be pleased with what God has bestowed on him, (1)
On Tuesday night, in the aftermath of the bliss of Islam, a martyrdom will be celebrated, God will not torment him with the polytheists, his mouth will be sweet, his heart will be merciful and merciful, his tongue will be lying, absent, and clean. 2)
On Thursday, when decaying, Satan will not be close to him until he becomes old, and the health of religion and the world will be on his day. (4)
Friday night after the prayer of Isha: It is hoped that the child will be of the same age (similar to the parents). (6)

It is also advisable to avoid approaching the nights of Wednesday and the first night, the middle and end of the lunar month, as well as the nights of lunar eclipses and severe storms.

2- Sunset.
13. The body is where the child is to look at them or hear their noise, although they do not understand anything.
14- Meeting at the time between the adhan and the prayer that is special for worship.

1ٌ. Wasayel' Al-Shiite ; v 7, Bob (Chapter) 190./2.These ./3.All .4. Same. / 5. Same / 6. Same. / Source: pasokhgoo.ir

This still cotradicts the predestination of Shi’a Islam this sounds like it belongs to Sunni Hanafi Islam since they believe everything is predestined. Or it’s fabricated. I tried to search Ayatullah al khoei about this becuase I him remember saying one of the narrators that said “it’s makruh for Married couples to have sexual intercourse bare naked” is majhool. I couldn’t find anything in English maybe he says something about in Arabic that’s why I’m asking if anyone knows what do some marja’s say about this.

49 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Then he said:

Then he said:

2- Sunset.

here’s the video about predestination you will see how these hadiths contradict this.

4 hours ago, Be Human First said:

I  just cant stop laughing over this... SO if one feels to make love he should rather stop from initiating it and open the religous book or perhaps SC page (this msg) read it adn follow LOL

Yeah it sounds pretty ridiculous and it contradicts the Shi’a belief of predestination. Have a look at the video the I posted above you’ll see how these hadiths really contradict it.

26 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

4- do not do intercourse while stand up this is work of donkeys, if   a child brings , he / she will be فراش كميز ميزنده شود ( ie Urinating).

6.in the after noon do not do intercourse if a child brings it becomes strabismus  and Shaitan likes strabismus

34 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

30 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

yes , if you want other error mention it for fixing.

8 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Yeah it sounds pretty ridiculous and it contradicts the Shi’a belief of predestination. Have a look at the video the I posted above you’ll see how these hadiths really contradict it.

it doesn't have contradict with predestination , because they are advises, it was a long text  man & woman must prepare themselves  40 days before intercourse for having a child  & this advises is for having best results from their action it is for example as before an arranged surgery you must prepare yourself by advises of your Surgeon for @Be Human First everything is nonsense & he just judge by his/her desire.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

17 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it doesn't have contradict with predestination , because they are advises, it was a long text  man & woman must prepare themselves  40 days before intercourse for having a child  & this advises is for having best results from their action it is for example as before an arranged surgery you must prepare yourself by advises of your Surgeon.

Think of it this way if that childs parents didn’t do what was “advised” and the child turns out to be a oppressor or a polytheist,etc then it’s not child’s fault that he went to hell because it was predestined... it sounds pretty unfair right? And it contradicts the Shi’a belief of predestination. For example if I saw you one day and I threw a rock at you,was that predestined or did I do it out of my own free will? The answer is Obviously I did it out of my own free will because no one walks around and randomly throws a rock at someone’s head and say it wasn’t me it was predestined by god.

Edited by Anonymous2144

34 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

And it contradicts the Shi’a belief of predestination. For example if I saw you one day and I threw a rock at you,was that predestined or did I do it out of my own free will? The answer is Obviously I did it out of my own free will because no one walks around and randomly throws a rock at someone’s head and say it wasn’t me it was predestined by god.

it is maybe predestined only Allah knows .

by these advises we do our best but at the end result of it is based on Allah will.

and also what about story of Khidr (as) & Musa (as) which Khidr (as) killed a child .

فَلَمْ تَقْتُلُوهُمْ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَتَلَهُمْ ۚ وَمَا رَمَيْتَ إِذْ رَمَيْتَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ رَمَىٰ ۚ وَلِيُبْلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْهُ بَلَاءً حَسَنًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٧ 

Ye (Muslims) slew them not, but Allah slew them. And thou (Muhammad) threwest not when thou didst throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair test from Him. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower. (17) 

Also Reapperance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & second coming of Isa (as) & killing of Antichrist and Sufyani (la) is predestinated

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it is maybe predestined only Allah knows .

by these advises we do our best but at the end result of it is based on Allah will.

and also what about story of Khidr (as) & Musa (as) which Khidr (as) killed a child .

فَلَمْ تَقْتُلُوهُمْ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَتَلَهُمْ ۚ وَمَا رَمَيْتَ إِذْ رَمَيْتَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ رَمَىٰ ۚ وَلِيُبْلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْهُ بَلَاءً حَسَنًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٧ 

Ye (Muslims) slew them not, but Allah slew them. And thou (Muhammad) threwest not when thou didst throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair test from Him. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower. (17) 

Also Reapperance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & second coming of Isa (as) & killing of Antichrist and Sufyani (la) is predestinated

Yea but that is different because we cant stop what Allāh has already said but for us humans it’s different we make our own destination to heaven or hell to believe or not to believe. There are converts who’s parents had sexual intercourse during the “wrong times”  and end up giving birth to a perfectly fine baby and the there are believers who do what is advised and there daughter up up being a stripper and a nonbeliever. It all depends on how you raise that child and raising it is challenging and god tests people with there children on how they will raise it and what will they do. And a lot have people don’t know this and have children some are pious some  are not. And for our prophets and imams their different compared to us because they follow only what Allah has told them to do and is to test us believers some things are predestined to test the believers like what you have posted above. No position or time will gruntee you a pious or a non pious or a Healthy or a non healthy child. children are also a test for the believing parents on how they will raise them they can be good or bad they will face their consequences if they do bad and they get their reward if they do good. They child also has free will he can do food or do bad if his parents were not good. Another example is converts they had the free will to search and convert to Islam or not and they could be athiest,Jew,etc but out their own free will they decided to search more about god and convert and obviously god says he guides whom he wants and misguides whom he wants to. Sayyid ammar al nakashwani Explains that verse really nicely and what it actually means people usually take this verse out of context. There is strong evidence that these hadiths are really weak and not logical and contradicting. There’s is a story where someone asked god for a child because they couldn’t have a child then after trying one more time his wife got pregnant the man and the women were middle age  they tried to raise they child really will Ended up being to strict her she left the at age 18 then her dad was search for her for years and was asking other people about his daughter then one day he came across this man and told him about his and the man pointed to the brothel and said your daughter works there he didn’t believe him but the he curious so he went inside and recognised his daughter inside the brothel while she was stripping for other men then the guy had a heart attack and passed away. Obviously that the guy had freewill and she had freewill the guy could’ve have not been so strict she would be with him and she could’ve done something better then being a stripper and fixed the problem between her and her father (i know easier said then done but still possible lol) and be righteous. But unfortunately out of her own freewill she decided to be a stripper and god tested the father and he decided to be really strict. So that proves that these hadiths are not authentic. Btw that storey is true and actually happened. 

Edited by Anonymous2144

Too much discussion, little output, Islam is about common sense, control, dignity, respect, obedience and of course doing everything for Allah. The world is a test. Keeping all this in mind, with what is permitted in Quran, the act should be done with all the above mentioned in mind and treating your wife decently and keeping her dignity. This way a lot of things will be observed naturally, if one is always trying to keep to sirat ul mustaqeem.

30 minutes ago, Maha_13 said:

I dont mean to be rude, but this is the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you for making me laugh!

I know there are restrictions in Ilsma but this is tooooo much

All goods hahah I’m not surprised your laughing because these hadiths are really contradicting have a look at sayyid ammar al nakshawani video about predestination i posted above. 

On 5/3/2018 at 6:25 AM, Salsabeel said:

Well, It seems to me that one need to keep timetable with him every moment :D

[LOL] it’s contradicts our belief on predestination have a look at the video I posted above about predestination. it explains it really well and easy to understand. 

Edited by Hameedeh
[LOL] replaced an inappropriate word.

On 5/2/2018 at 6:30 AM, Anonymous2144 said:

How can anyone know which day will the child conceive? 

Women don't get pregnant immediate after sexual intercourse. There is a whole science in it, travelling of sperms to ovum, if it is not the ovulation period then ovum will not be there & sperms need to wait for it. The sperms can remain alive in there for a maximum of 5-6 days. So anyone can be wrong in his estimation about it. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous2144 said:

tested the father and he decided to be really strict. So that proves that these hadiths are not authentic. Btw that storey is true and actually happened. 

These are advises you can choose to do it or not but judging about being authentic or not is a separate issue that needs more science than your logic.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:34 AM, Salsabeel said:
On 5/2/2018 at 6:30 AM, Anonymous2144 said:

[Mod Note: This quote refers to the OP]

How can anyone know which day will the child conceive

Women don't get pregnant immediate after sexual

Nobody knows but its for situation that people have this goal from intercourse .

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note

On 5/3/2018 at 6:37 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nobody knows but its for situation that people have this goal from intercourse .

So if anyone involve in this act on monday with the intention of having offspring, his offspring will have all the attributes mentioned in that hadith? 

On 5/3/2018 at 6:34 AM, Salsabeel said:

Monday night (next day Tuesday). A child conceived on this night will have the prosperity of Islam, the opportunity of shahadat and he will not be punished with the polytheists. He will have a good smelling mouth and a merciful heart. He will be someone who gives in charity and his tongue will be clean from lies, back-biting or making false accusations.