Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Maha_13

Tell me something about you!

Rate this topic

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

latest?cb=20120817160104

Lovely! Mine have white to pale pink bloom, and have long shed their petals and now have little green cherries (which, most likely, the birds will eat before we think they are ready).

1 minute ago, notme said:

Lovely! Mine have white to pale pink bloom, and have long shed their petals and now have little green cherries (which, most likely, the birds will eat before we think they are ready).

True those little creature won't leave anything for us :(. 

Salam!

I am a Pakistani Khoja living in the States. I am a very reserved introvert, Myer's Briggs: INFJ, Zodiac Sign: Taurus, Enneagram: 6, and I am currently engaged in battle with the melting pot that is America to retain my identity and my religion.

Dont have any hobbies that are worth mentioning and no talents that I know of as of yet.

I really do love following International Politics though. 

My future is unknown at the moment, but I would very much like to go to Iran and study at the Hawza in my lifetime. 

I am a long time lurker here. I may have unpopular opinions, but please bear with me :) 

Edited by alimr313
Spelling, additions

24, originally from the US but in the process of moving to Wakanda. The most interesting thing about me is that I managed to put a balloon inside of a balloon a couple of days ago. :clap:

And I'm both a very silly and very no-nonsense person simultaneously.

IMG_20180421_095546583~2.jpg

Edited by ireallywannaknow

3 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I'm a 21 year old dude of Pakistani decent, and I've been raised in Australia (well I was in New Zealand for a couple of years before I moved to Australia). 

But yeah, being around people just gives me so much energy. If I spend a day all alone, I don't feel that great. I often go to Shiachat to get energized (And it sure does help).

I'm quite reserved in real life, not so much on Shiachat, maybe because I don't feel that judged here.

Something interesting about myself is the fact that I have to get a mod to temporarily ban my account so I can study for my exams (honestly that's how much I love Shiachat :D)

Good luck on your exams!!! What are you studying 

1 hour ago, alimr313 said:

Salam!

I am a Pakistani Khoja living in the States. I am a very reserved introvert, Myer's Briggs: INFJ, Zodiac Sign: Taurus, Enneagram: 6, and I am currently engaged in battle with the melting pot that is America to retain my identity and my religion.

Dont have any hobbies that are worth mentioning and no talents that I know of as of yet.

My future is unknown at the moment, but I would very much like to go to Iran and study at the Hawza in my lifetime. 

I am a long time lurker here. I may have unpopular opinions, but please bear with me :) 

Salaam! I really hope you get to go to Iran! I wish to go one day too 

4 minutes ago, ireallywannaknow said:

24, originally from the US but in the process of moving to Wakanda. The most interesting thing about me is that I managed to put a balloon inside of a balloon a couple of days ago. :clap:

And I'm both a very silly and very no-nonsense person simultaneously.

IMG_20180421_095546583~2.jpg

How 

17 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

so you look like this?

akshat1_650_021214110358.jpg

Of course not !! I thought my description was clear enough!:angry:

On 4/25/2018 at 7:50 PM, Ron_Burgundy said:

lol I was joking :D 

Know that bruv. I was kikidding too.

This is nearer the picture-

nedry.jpg

On 4/24/2018 at 10:58 AM, alimr313 said:

Salam!

Omg, someone else on S.C. who also is into the enneagram and mbti. 

Mbti type: ENFP, enneagram: 4w5.