hasanhh

SERlOUSLY . . . Sick of :

Rate this topic

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, hasanhh said:

Royal Weddings.

They so dominate the TV that you not only cannot escape, but they are a royal pain.

9 days later^^^^^, 3 or 4 days after the marring and what does the "news" report on? "Maygone Marbleous' Wetting Dross Look Alikes".

:dwarf:"Who Cares?"

Then when there is a report on Kilauea Volcanoe  spewing lava, what do l see?  Somebody's ugly face in the way.

:braveheart:

When you are in a Muslim community and you see a girl wearing a shirt covering half her stomach.  

Astgfor'Allah it's the month of Ramadan for God's sake.  Shaytan is in chains, but his soliders are still in duty.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:47 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

People who show-off how “pious” they appear. 

Also, people who believe they are angelic saints who can do nothing wrong just because they wear hijab.

And I’m sick of hijabis who look down on non-hijabis.

I’ve seen Hijabis act in a very inappropriate manner with my own eyes They act In a slutty way and so on. Then the are the non hijabis that dress modest ,also has good manners and are formal. There are non Muslim girls that are ten times better then Muslim girls. Wearing a hijab doesn’t identify who you are. 

On 5/22/2018 at 8:18 PM, Anonymous2144 said:

I’ve seen Hijabis act in a very inappropriate manner with my own eyes They act In a slutty way and so on. Then the are the non hijabis that dress modest ,also has good manners and are formal. There are non Muslim girls that are ten times better then Muslim girls. Wearing a hijab doesn’t identify who you are. 

Alhamdulillah that its possible to wear hijab AND act appropriate as well.

Here is my new input for this thread:

I'm sick of people who use others disobedience towards Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to justify their own disobedience towards Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

the evil of those who blow on knots (practice Secret Arts),”
 “And the evil of the envious (one) when he envies.”

ws

ADULT WARNING: [obscenities absent, though]

l am SERIOUSLY SICK of  sick-in-the-head-stuff

l have in my newspaper clipping collection a 1996 article about three California teens who tortured and murdered a 15 year old so they could have "a ticket to Hell". What brought this to mind and why l went to retrieve it  is this following article l tripped over while reading the news.

"Vampyr is a game about saving souls, not sacrificing them"  https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/4/17425760/vampyr-review-pc-ps4-xbox-one 

The objective in the game is "to increase your power by murdering people". The kind of thing the Taliban and lSlL do.

The article describes dungeons of people that are to be eliminated, bodies everywhere, and so on. A strange read.

In a graduate Educational Psychology seminar, we read the book The Dungeon Master (1984) about https://en/wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dallas_Egbert_III . A teenager preoccupied by the game "Dungeons and Dragons". Acting out on games is a recurring fact. Ever so often an underdeveloped personality gets really "off". Then crimes occur.

l read this past weekend that there are 2.6 Billion game players on the lnternet. And some of them play this sick-stuff. l can neither calculate nor speculate how many will try to act-out based on these games. But you can concurrently remember how many people in the news media were so-called "radicalized" by reading lS garbage.

l am seriously sick of the news being dominated or re-cycled about people who l never heard of,, committing suicide.

A purse designer and a traveling food critic?

WHO CARES ?

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

A purse designer and a traveling food critic?

WHO CARES ?

Gasp!!!! :furious:How can you say that ???

Kate spade bags :love::love:

On 5/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, hasanhh said:

Then when there is a report on Kilauea Volcanoe  spewing lava, what do l see?  Somebody's ugly face in the way.

:braveheart:

All of human lives are important but Media prioritizes less important event to keep people in ignorance about real oppression & injustice in world .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

All of human liefs are important but Media prioritizes less important event to keep people in ignorance about real oppression & injustice in world .

Did you mean to write "lives"?

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Seriously sick of having to do a mountain of laundry every week and keeping the house tidy with two kids :braveheart:

But that is what mommies are for.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

No we are not.Daddies should be doing their share too.

When l was marred, l did my own laundry. That way, l didn't wonder where anything was and if it was clean.

Just like now.

l can't wait until someone markets a domestic robot. Wives have too many maintenance fees.

:D

SERIOUSLY . . .l am sick of contrived political hysteria.

Here is a mild example of what it leads to. For you who are not familiar with him, Peter Fonda, the son of Henry Fonda, was a pop-culture movie idol 50 years ago.

Adult in nature.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/peter-fonda-baron-trump-secret-service/index.html 

lf this ain't a federal crime.