Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kazakhstan bans headscarfs in school

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Iran's President felicitates Kazakhstan on Independence Day

https://en.abna24.com/news//irans-president-felicitates-kazakhstan-on-independence-day_994266.html

December 16, 2019 - 2:23 PM News Code : 994266 Source : President.irLink: 

Iran's President felicitates Kazakhstan on Independence Day

Iran's President sent a message to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to offer him and the people of the country congratulations on the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Iran's President sent a message to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to offer him and the people of the country congratulations on the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

President Hassan Rouhani’s message is as follows:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Your Excellency Mr. Kassym-Jomart Tokayev,

Honourable President of the Republic of Kazakhstan,

I would like to offer my sincerest congratulations to Your Excellency and the people of your country on the 28th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

I would also like to express my happiness over the development of cooperation between the two countries within the last three decades.

I hope that these relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Kazakhstan further deepen under collaboration between the two countries in bilateral, regional and international fields.

I wish Your Excellency health and success and the people of the Republic of Kazakhstan prosperity and felicity.

Hassan Rouhani

President of the Islamic Republic of Iran

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think, Muslims are becoming the victim of very sophisticated Marketing. Manufacturing a state of Crisis, when its, only bots flooding the internet with half truths and spinning making stories and dr

You are setting up a false dichotomy here. You are saying that secularism is better because anyone who wears a hijab or grows a beard is going to become like ISIS. So it's either militant secularism/a

I know these are only footages but I often feel skeptical when people mention atheism in Azerbaïdjan.

Posted Images

• 5 months later...