Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kazakhstan bans headscarfs in school

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
Just now, Enlightened Follower said:

Syria is not comparable to Turkey, the Islamists there were non violent and simply want democratic reforms. Not all Islamists are created equal.

Ever since Islamist came to power in Turkey, Turkey ceased to be a positive country for itself and for the region. Secular Turkey was a much better Turkey.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think, Muslims are becoming the victim of very sophisticated Marketing. Manufacturing a state of Crisis, when its, only bots flooding the internet with half truths and spinning making stories and dr

You are setting up a false dichotomy here. You are saying that secularism is better because anyone who wears a hijab or grows a beard is going to become like ISIS. So it's either militant secularism/a

I know these are only footages but I often feel skeptical when people mention atheism in Azerbaïdjan.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

Ever since Islamist came to power in Turkey, Turkey ceased to be a positive country for itself and for the region. Secular Turkey was a much better Turkey.

Islamist Turkey’s economy is set to overtake Italy by 2050.

Edited by Enlightened Follower
  • Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

vodka drinking secularist strongmen like Dostum

Hell of a man! Pioneer in political turncoatism! 

• Veteran Member
34 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Islamist Turkey’s economy is set to overtake Italy by 2050.

I say humanity before economy...

plus the main reason for the rise of the turkish economy has been qatari investment...and not any foundational  upgrade.

• Veteran Member
33 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Hell of a man! Pioneer in political turncoatism! 

he looks out for his people and thats the main thing....alliances, flags, ideologies are secondary for him...

Oh and you see how ISIS has been on the rise in North now that he has been sidelined? I believe this is exactly why he was pushed aside...currently he is the only one in the entire region that could defeat takfiris provided that he is backed by a good supplier.

Edited by Wahdat
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
16 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Dostum breathes oxygen, do you think it was also the case with Yzeed? Cuz I am sure that Muwaiyah was hooked on helium. 

Analysis: Why Kabul turns blind eye to ISIS expansion in Afghanistan?

April 25, 2018 - 11:24 AM News Code : 890823 Source : Al Waght NewsLink:  Analysis: Why Kabul turns blind eye to ISIS expansion in Afghanistan?  

Afghanistan’s capital Kabul was rocked by a deadly blast earlier this week. According to the media sources, the suicide attack on the voter registration center in Kabul killed at least 60 and injured 120 more.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Afghanistan’s capital Kabul was rocked by a deadly blast earlier this week. According to the media sources, the suicide attack on the voter registration center in Kabul killed at least 60 and injured 120 more.

Kabul’s police chief Davoud Amin said that the victims went to the center to receive their identity cards for the ballot when a bomb ripped through the center in Dashte Barchi district.

Children were standing in line with their parents waiting to register when the bomb went off on Sunday morning.  The dead include 21 women and five children.

ISIS terrorist group issued a short statement in which it claimed the responsibility for the carnage.

http://en.abna24.com/news/comment/analysis-why-kabul-turns-blind-eye-to-isis-expansion-in-afghanistan_890823.html

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Wahdat said:

he looks out for his people and thats the main thing....alliances, flags, ideologies are secondary for him...

Oh and you see how ISIS has been on the rise in North now that he has been sidelined? I believe this is exactly why he was pushed aside...currently he is the only one in the entire region that could defeat takfiris provided that he is backed by a good supplier.

You are setting up a false dichotomy here. You are saying that secularism is better because anyone who wears a hijab or grows a beard is going to become like ISIS. So it's either militant secularism/atheism  or ISIS. 

If you simply open your eyes and look around you, you will see that this is not true. 99.999% of people who do these things have nothing to do with extremist groups, like ISIS. I have never been the Khazakhstan but I've traveled to many countries, and I've always found this to be pretty much the same everywhere. 

ISIS gained power by terrorizing the people, which, if it works at all, only works for a very short period of time, then the people turn against them. Despite being supported by the world powers, they still didn't manage to do much. They are now falling into the rubbish bin of history and will be gone soon, InShahAllah. What comes next, only Allah(s.w.a) knows. 

No girl or boy should have to choose between getting an education and following their religion . Any government that makes them choose like this is unjust and destined to fail. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Violent extremistm in Kazakhstan :fertile soil of gang culture

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBwxHcyXlHEyESJKYxErO  sunni_shia.jpg

1416341719.jpg

survey.png

gsi-ch5-4.png gsi-ch5-5.png

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

You are setting up a false dichotomy here. You are saying that secularism is better because anyone who wears a hijab or grows a beard is going to become like ISIS. So it's either militant secularism/atheism  or ISIS. 

If you simply open your eyes and look around you, you will see that this is not true. 99.999% of people who do these things have nothing to do with extremist groups, like ISIS. I have never been the Khazakhstan but I've traveled to many countries, and I've always found this to be pretty much the same everywhere. 

ISIS gained power by terrorizing the people, which, if it works at all, only works for a very short period of time, then the people turn against them. Despite being supported by the world powers, they still didn't manage to do much. They are now falling into the rubbish bin of history and will be gone soon, InShahAllah. What comes next, only Allah(s.w.a) knows. 

No girl or boy should have to choose between getting an education and following their religion . Any government that makes them choose like this is unjust and destined to fail. 

I am not setting up a false dichotomy here, you are...for me.

I do not believe Islam equals extremism. I believe Islam through house of Saud equals extremism. Examples: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Chechnya, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Somalia etc.

So to make things more simple- Islam/Hijab/beard/etc is good in places like Iran, West, India, Malaysia etc. In Geopolitical junctions such as Kazakhstan and with a secular society like Kazakhstan Islam means becoming the Saudi hand sock puppet...Islam means anti-China & anti-Russia Geopolitical advances through wonderful Islamic groups like ISIS, AQ, Taliban etc. 

I even support banning of those citizen from visiting Mecca like the Tajik govt...cause instead of visiting the house of God, muslims are led to the den of evil.

• Veteran Member

Tell that to the Syrians...it has only been 7 years...ask them to be patient cause Afghanistan is in its 41st year of chaos. 
And no they are not falling into the rubbish bin of history...they are congregating in Northern Afghanistan ready to go and help Islamize their Kazakh brothers and sisters and children.

• Veteran Member

No girl or boy should also go to sleep hungry or witness their mother get raped or their fathers beheaded. This is more important for children than the little token hijabs or little kofis... This should be the first DUTY of EVERY govt. no?

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

No girl or boy should also go to sleep hungry or witness their mother get raped or their fathers beheaded. This is more important for children than the little token hijabs or little kofis... This should be the first DUTY of EVERY govt. no?

Islam existed in those areas before the Saudis they should be allowed to practice their religion unless you also agree with Ilhem Aliyev suppressing Shias in Azerbaijan. Also those people are more unhappy because they have no faith, suicides are high and prospective for the future is low because of corruption.

• Veteran Member
30 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Islam existed in those areas before the Saudis they should be allowed to practice their religion unless you also agree with Ilhem Aliyev suppressing Shias in Azerbaijan. Also those people are more unhappy because they have no faith, suicides are high and prospective for the future is low because of corruption.

Muslims turn blind eye to insanity and want Islam at any cost

Westerners turn blind eye to insanity and want democracy at any cost...

...the ideological missionary mindset of the two seem to have been inherited from the devil himself.
People worldwide have gone crazy and like spoilt children want what they want and when they want for instant gratification...and without any concern to consequences...WWIII

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Yes but Islam has and can adapt, democracy is tied to Western European norms.

The Islam that we talk about, the Saudi funded political one, is not the real Islam. Real Islam, like real humanity, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism (and not politicized ones), does not need to be legislated, enforced, or protected. It is in us and far bigger than us to be able to do anything to it. Attacking it or defending it is to have completely missed the point.

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Wahdat said:

It is in us and far bigger than us to be able to do anything to it. Attacking it or defending it is to have completely missed the point.

Some could be tempted to this line of thought, but the events of Karbala demonstrated that something did need to be defended, and expressed through temporal action.

They could have said, “Real Islam is in is, bigger than us, so we don’t need to do anything about it”. They could have spared themselves a lot of physical suffering if they ascribed to this.

Clearly the message was to the community that (contrary to your given) real Islam is not within us, hearts have been sealed and something should, could and would be done about it - and some meaningful impact would derive.

To argue your point invalidates struggle itself to fatalistic futility, as truth will be victorious no matter what we do. Yet we are taught and placed on this Earth to “do”.

What exactly is “done” is another matter.

Attacking it or defending it is to have completely missed the point.

When you want to destroy a right don't attack it good ,defend it bad.

Dr.shariati

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

But we are talking about now and now...and not prior to the Saudi's dar reign. Your argument is the same as Al Nusra's in Syria vis-a-vis the Syrian regime and President Asad. 

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Reza said:

Some could be tempted to this line of thought, but the events of Karbala demonstrated that something did need to be defended, and expressed through temporal action.

They could have said, “Real Islam is in is, bigger than us, so we don’t need to do anything about it”. They could have spared themselves a lot of physical suffering if they ascribed to this.

Clearly the message was to the community that (contrary to your given) real Islam is not within us, hearts have been sealed and something should, could and would be done about it - and some meaningful impact would derive.

To argue your point invalidates struggle itself to fatalistic futility, as truth will be victorious no matter what we do. Yet we are taught and placed on this Earth to “do”.

What exactly is “done” is another matter.

Karbala, imo, was about standing for justice and fighting tyranny. Imam Hussain (RA) did not rise to defend Islam....the same way as Sayid Nasrullah, Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi and other countless historical figures. This is the message that I get from it. 

Contrary to Sayid Nasrullah's current struggle against tyranny, Afghan Mujahideen leaders were fighting to defend Islam with the slogan (Islam dar khattar ast/Islam is in danger) and appointed themselves as pious knights of the struggle against the Soviets...and we all saw how they were shamed for this over magnification of their selves and their egos. 

Why Sayid shines like a bright light and those Afghan leaders are a blimp is exactly that the later saw themselves as giants defending Islam as if Islam is that weak, that futile, and that needy so that any mortal can stand to defend it. People defend things that are weak from the things that are strong. This is a blatant of belittling Islam and magnification of the enemy du jour. 

Shias have constantly been beaten down, yet shias are way more religious than sunnis in many ways. Judaism is probably the most tortured religion in history....yet Jews remain strong and Judaism vibrant.

Afghan leaders are a blimp is exactly that the later saw themselves as giants defending Islam as if Islam is that weak, that futile, and that needy so that any mortal can stand to defend it. People defend things that are weak from the things that are strong. This is a blatant of belittling Islam and magnification of the enemy du jour. 

Imam Hussain  (as) sacrifice everything purely in way of Allah but Afghan Leaders were supporting a tyrant against other tyrant although people like Ahmad Shah Masoud had more pure act but at the end all of them betrayed him ,if he was remained alive now shia &Sunni were working shoulder to shoulder to build Afghanistan instead of fighting with each other & genociding by Taliban & Daesh

• Veteran Member
33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Hussain  (as) sacrifice everything purely in way of Allah but Afghan Leaders were supporting a tyrant against other tyrant although people like Ahmad Shah Masoud had more pure act but at the end all of them betrayed him ,if he was remained alive now shia &Sunni were working shoulder to shoulder to build Afghanistan instead of fighting with each other & genociding by Taliban & Daesh

Both the sides in the current Syrian war could justify their actions as 'purely in way of Allah'..its a very abstract and subjective term to say the least.

Ahmad Shah Masood was the one who famously said that he will die before he lets Iran turn West Kabul into Southern Beirut. 
Ahmad Shah Masood was the one who broke the alliance between non-Pashtuns and instead joined Salafi Pashtun group (Itihad- the grandfather of ISIS & Nusra) whose main goal was to obliterate shias from Afghanistan.  He was a true and true ikhwani and the world is a MUCH better place in his ikhwani absence. 

24 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

was a true and true ikhwani and the world is a MUCH better place in his ikhwani absence. 

But In Iran people still have respect toward him & nothing as was you said ,I don't hear at Iran If he was Ikhwani why Taliban martyred him ,I think they also distored his sayings.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

But In Iran people still have respect toward him & nothing as was you said ,I don't hear at Iran If he was Ikhwani why Taliban martyred him ,I think they also distored his sayings.

Yeah I was surprised to see his pics woven on carpets at Bazar e Tehran....I thought it must have been because of race (as he was a Tajik), the myth that was built around him by CIA and KGB as he worked with and for both, and Iran's dependence on him after the rise of the Taliban.....He was sectarian, he was racist, and he was the best agent that security organizations could buy. Taliban did not kill him....he died 2 days before 9/11 by Alqaida.

• Veteran Member

Oh and the Mazari that he talks about was very simillar to Sayid Mousavi of Hezbollah...
Funny and ironic thing was that during the fights between Mazari and Massoud, the later was getting way more support from Iran....prompting Mazari to complain to the Iranian ambassador how shias'd get dates and posters of scholars from Iranian embassy while Massoud US dollar. 
Oh and also, he was Iran's contingency plan against a Pashtun-Salafist movement in Afg.

Edited by Wahdat
  • 2 weeks later...

Astana Kazakhstan- the new world order secret city (Christian view)

• Veteran Member

Thank God for the Russians who after decades of intermingling with central Asian women and having [Edited Out] children with them completely changed their culture and stifled the Sunni spirit of the region.Otherwise look at the barbarian roots of these Turkic people slave owners , herders and nomadic warriors they would be like a thousand times stronger than Taliban 

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Thank God for the Russians who after decades of intermingling with central Asian women and having [Edited Out] children with them completely changed their culture and stifled the Sunni spirit of the region.Otherwise look at the barbarian roots of these Turkic people slave owners , herders and nomadic warriors they would be like a thousand times stronger than Taliban 

Stifling the Sunni spirit will stifle the Islamic spirit the theological basis of both sects are the same, promotion of Antitheism will not empower Shias. Ayotollah Sistani said the Sunnis are your brothers in faith, but people like you would allow such anti-religious trends to take place

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Stifling the Sunni spirit will stifle the Islamic spirit the theological basis of both sects are the same, promotion of Antitheism will not empower Shias. Ayotollah Sistani said the Sunnis are your brothers in faith, but people like you would allow such anti-religious trends to take place

That's PC , shia leaders ofcourse dream of this unity with Sunnis who always want to disown them

We all know any religious Sunni movement hates shias more than jews or atheist but shias are  always dying for an elusive " unity "

I say better atheist central Asian than wahabi salafi 

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

That's PC , shia leaders ofcourse dream of this unity with Sunnis who always want to disown them

We all know any religious Sunni movement hates shias more than jews or atheist but shias are  always dying for an elusive " unity "

I say better atheist central Asian than wahabi salafi 

Saying that's PC is not an argument. As a Shia it's better to have religious enemies than atheistic enemies. Let's also forget about Palestine and the Rohingya because they're Sunni, this is nonsense.

• Veteran Member

On 4/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, Enlightened Follower said:

I had respect for Communists because of Iran-Russia alliance but I think I've changed my mind

These people are dogs:

"Tajikistan’s state television has aired a documentary that alleges that prostitutes in the country have been wearing Islamic veils to earn more money"

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/viral/tajikistan-state-tv-says-prostitutes-wearing-hijabs-to-earn-more-money-up-prices/

Salam Enlightened Follower,

These people are not dogs. These people are humans who need spiritual and economical help.

First, the government needs to allow freedom of religion. If any girl/woman of her own free will wants to wear the hijab, it is her right to do so.

Secondly, many women who become prostitutes do so out of dire need, since they are in poverty.

The reason why some prostitutes wear hijab there, according to the article is the following:

"prostitutes who said they had been wearing hijabs during their work but not to entice customers, but to avoid 'constant insults and verbal attacks in streets' and escape the eye of the police."

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/viral/tajikistan-state-tv-says-prostitutes-wearing-hijabs-to-earn-more-money-up-prices/

These women need help to repent and to attain a better life, because again, the main reason many women become prostitutes = extreme poverty. Without economical help, it's often the only way they can find to survive. Many nations after all do not provide help for the poor like other nations do.

Peace and God bless you

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Saying that's PC is not an argument. As a Shia it's better to have religious enemies than atheistic enemies. Let's also forget about Palestine and the Rohingya because they're Sunni, this is nonsense.

Religious enemies gonna chop our head for sure lol.

• 11 months later...

In meeting with Deputy FM of Kazakhstan;

Zarif: Iran attaches importance to stability, peace in region

http://en.abna24.com/news//zarif-Iran-attaches-importance-to-stability-peace-in-region_939512.html

May 4, 2019 - 7:02 PM News Code : 939512 Source : IRNALink: 

Zarif: Iran attaches importance to stability, peace in region

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif said that Iran attaches great importance to peace, stability and democracy in the region. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): 

Addressing a meeting with Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Nuran Niyazaliev, Zarif underlined transit plans and facilitating visa issuance for truck drivers. 

He added that political talks between deputy foreign ministers of both countries are positive and have good impact on boosting relations. 

During the meeting both sides discussed transit cooperation and the role and position of Iran in this regard. 

They also review launching direct flights, upcoming Shanghai meeting and regional issues. 

Meanwhile, Niyazaliev said Kyrgyzstan is after developing bilateral and international relations with Iran. 

He added that Kyrgyzstan has put on the agenda visiting of both countries and promoting parliamentary cooperation along with political and economic relations.