Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Reports: Gunfire outside Saudi king's home

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Just now, alidu78 said:

How do you know? 

I don't but so far no evidence suggests it is A)a coup B)Near the Palace C)or the source of these videos. Notice it is all Qataris and Saudi opposition posting them. I'm not saying it cannot be a coup but I just haven't seen anything to convince me it is. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:

The news story has a link to Saudi Press Agency that no longer exists. They removed it. Were the gunshots from the drone itself or the body guards or police were shooting at the drone?

Footage purportedly taken at the scene shows military or emergency vehicles with their lights flashing. Multiple gunshots can be heard in the background. Saudi police later confirmed that the shooting was caused by a small commercial drone that entered an off-limits zone, the Saudi Press Agency reported.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

I doubt there was heavy gunfire because of a toy drone getting too close to the palace. Explosions too?

They have too much weapons so they try to kill an Insect with a tank :hahaha:also they don’t need investigation they will say tomorrow it was a Houthi agent from Iran that attacked the Palace :keeporder:

Another gunshot attack happend couple of month ago also a man attacked to MBS whit a knife in another place

• Forum Administrators
6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

also they don’t need investigation they will say tomorrow it was a Houthi agent from Iran that attacked the Palace :keeporder:

Sad but it's very likely that if they arrest an innocent man his name will probably be a Shia name. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, humanbeing101 said:

Saudi authorities dont really have much credibility to be honest. Couple of week back, they claimed to have intercepted missiles from Yemen, yet the footage on social media clearly showed otherwise. I hope you are not that gullible. 

And toy drone, seriously? If this was a drone, there would have been anti-aircraft missiles being fired at it, right? Lots of videos/accounts circulating claim the gunfire that was heard was quite heavy and lasted a while. Is this how long it takes to take down a toy drone? Doesnt sound right.

Most likely this seems to have been an attempt to either infiltrate the palace, or an actual armed drone attack.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

I don't but so far no evidence suggests it is A)a coup B)Near the Palace C)or the source of these videos. Notice it is all Qataris and Saudi opposition posting them. I'm not saying it cannot be a coup but I just haven't seen anything to convince me it is. 

If you don't know, why claim it's fake news straight away? People might be confused/deceived by what you say.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Sad but it's very likely that if they arrest an innocent man his name will probably be a Shia name. 

Salam they blame Iran & shias for everything but the good point that is now they won't be relax & feel safe at their palaces for a short period of time  

• Advanced Member
On 4/21/2018 at 8:07 PM, Hussaini624 said:

If you don't know, why claim it's fake news straight away? People might be confused/deceived by what you say.

You don't seem to have any issue with any of the other posts claiming it is a coup. Quit the bias please and look at the news articles. https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/middle-east/Saudi-arabia-shooting-riyadh-gunfire-toy-drone-king-salman-a8316471.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/21/world/Saudi-drone-riyadh.html

• Advanced Member

News about Gun shooting to toy drone from Christian view

Israeli News Live

https://youtu.be/PQ5mm97tTTs

Right side news network

https://youtu.be/1fJEpAu7e0I

It unbelievable that a toy drone could cause such Chaos :keeporder::hahaha::keeporder:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe