Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Criticize the user above you

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Salam,

Feedback is very important and it helps us grow, even if it is negative. We occasionally should get criticized, which will stop us from being so arrogant (as long as it is respectful). If we always get positive feedback then we'll just think we're perfect.

Therefore, criticize the user above you. If you wanna criticize using humor, then go ahead lol.

If mods don't feel this thread is appropriate, then feel free to let me know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team
1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

I am unable to understand how can anyone feeds you from back? And how you grow with that feeding? 

Perhaps you don't understand what the definition of feedback is?

Quote

a reaction or response to a particular process or activity:

He got very little feedback from his speech.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Perhaps you don't understand what the definition of feedback is?

 

:), I knew that brother.

Problem was that I don't want to criticize on Shaheed Murtaza Muttehri, neither on the nick nor on the person using this nick. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, myouvial said:

What level of tawashaw bil haq is this ?

This time it is better to :censored:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 4/20/2018 at 12:50 AM, Salsabeel said:

:), I knew that brother.

Problem was that I don't want to criticize on Shaheed Murtaza Muttehri, neither on the nick nor on the person using this nick. 

This time it is better to :censored:

Ok, i critisize you to talk a bit more simple (or more elaborate ?) so i can easily understand.

What is the meaning of : this time is is better to ?

What i catch/understand is we try to apply the tawashaw bil haq now, is it ?

(I have been through many things, but i do not forget you advise me to introduce wilayah faqih for my family with introducing some ayat from Al-Qur'an. I hope Allah SWT give you best reward. But i forget the thread of your post. And the process of introducing is not simple for human who does not whatsoever to the hegemony power of Allah SWT. Also especially for me, who still learn from Ahlul Bayt a.s.'s teaching literature. I hope you may let me know the book of wilayah faqih for beginner, child and stranger).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I am unable to understand how can anyone feeds you from back? And how you grow with that feeding? 

ls Sal really as dumb as me? Someone sits or stands behind you and reaches around with a spoon full of food and shovels it into your mouth --like with infants.

 

Edited by hasanhh
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 2:59 AM, myouvial said:

What is the meaning of : this time is is better to ?

:censored:, this indicates that one don't want to say anything. It means "This time it is better to keep quite" and it is said for myself not for you. Neither it is said about the Quranic verse "wa tawasaw bil haqqe wa tawasaw bis-sabr". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 4/19/2018 at 12:14 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Feedback is very important and it helps us grow, even if it is negative. We occasionally should get criticized, which will stop us from being so arrogant (as long as it is respectful). If we always get positive feedback then we'll just think we're perfect.

Therefore, criticize the user above you. If you wanna criticize using humor, then go ahead lol.

If mods don't feel this thread is appropriate, then feel free to let me know.

Salam. Mods are discussing this topic. As long as people are not being mean to each other, the topic is okay. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I don't understand brother Hasanhh's style of writing.  I wish he would explain some of his posts (commentary) by what he means.  God bless him and Insh'Allah I hear good news from him soon about marriage behaq Mohammad wa ahli Mohammad.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

A good brother but he fails to understand that @Reza is not a robot nor he is a human being but merely a dangerous combination of cotton and polyester. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...