Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Enlightened Follower

Men in the West are becoming Feminized

Reza

Members:

The focus of this topic is men becoming effeminate. This is not a discussion of feminism or women's rights, or even of women becoming masculine. Please stay on topic.

Staff reserve the right to remove off-topic posts. 

Message added by Reza

Rate this topic

Why are we overcomplicating things? I literally see over thoudands of articles written everyday on 'masculinity', 'how to be a man', 'masculinity is dying'. I don't want some random dude to give me lessons on masculinity. I don't want society to create so many pointless rules on masculinity. I consider myself to be masculine and I'm attracted to feminine girls. However I may not be considered masculine according to some random dude sitting behind a computer giving me tips on 'how to be a man'. This whole notion of 'men getting feminized' is not true. Also, feminists don't want to destroy masculinity - they respect people for being whoever they want to be, however they hold the view that no one should be judged. If you wanna keep a moustache, have overgrown armpit hair, talk with a deep voice, have inflated muscles, have high testosterone levels, then by all means, you have a right to be that way. I'm not gonna judge anyone.

Also, why are some users here attributing qualities such as piety to men, once it is shared by women. Do we all forget that Lady Fatima (as) is an infallible woman. Lady Fatima (as) has acheived a high rank, we'll never ever dream of. Then, why do we feel that femininity is a cause for men becoming 'okay with sin', 'sexual promiscuity' etc. It is insane to view femininty in such an offensive way. (I'm surprised no sister picked up on that comment)

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

It is insane to view femininty in such an offensive way. (I'm surprised no sister picked up on that comment)

No brother you misunderstood when men become feminine their biology acts differently than women and they are less competent. As for the proof look at the first post for this thread the average man cannot even lift as much weight as 10 years ago.