Rate this topic

Salam,

This is just insane. Look how people try to bring down the position of Imam Ali (as). 

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308 

Imam Ali WAS was an ordinary man. Bukhari.

Investigated and verified and lies in this regard can be exposed by the verses of quran and hadith of the prophet ssw.

In the light of above, it is confirmed that such hadith mentioning .imam Ali as ordinary person , are fabricated by Ummayad and their followers just to degrade the image and status of Imam Ali AS and Ahl al bayat AS

Edited by skyweb1987

12 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

This is just insane. Look how people try to bring down the position of Imam Ali (as). 

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308 

Height of stupidity--

this hadith was narrated on authority of Mohammad Hanafiya ibn Ali.. in Sunni books of hadith to prove the worth of these men...

It is fabricated lie just they have attributed one Lie to Hazrat Zaid ibn Sajjad during his uprising...

Umayyad and Abbasid did their best to fabricate truth with falsehood but got caught in their own web...

12 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

“No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.”

:) These are not the words of my Master (asws). 

How can he say that while these two are those who ran away in the battle of "Uhad", failed to defend Prophet (S) & failed to respond to his call. And these two were not present at the time of burial of Prophet's body. 

How can he say that while Prophet has said these words about him:

"Ali is from me and I am from Ali and no one represents me except Ali." (Sunnan Ibi Majah, Hadith # 119)
"Your position to me is like the position of Aaron to   Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me." (Bukhari Vol 5, Book 59, Hadith # 700. Muslim, Book 31, Hadith # 5913)
"I am the city of knowledge & Ali is its gate", This is very important because Quran commands us to enter in the houses through gates:

وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَنْ تَأْتُوْاْ الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَـكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَى وَأْتُواْ الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا 
"and it is not righteousness that one should enter the houses at their backs, but righteousness is this that one should guard (against evil); and go into the houses by their doors" (2:189)

Edited by Salsabeel

Ibn Taymiyah needs explanation about the meaning of superior and the best. Unfortunately, he is in grave now. But the effect of his book, Minhaaj al-sunnah spread to most Muslim (me included). So, if someone can explain the true meaning and criterion of superior and the best, it would be great explanation how true Islam is hold and conveyed through Ahlul Bayt a.s.

For example, superior and the best of robber is grabbing another properties with false justification.

superior and the best of human is the compassionate act in his entire life,

Unfortunately I have seen this a lot in Sunni and wahabi authored books. I have a keen interest in history especially Islamic history and try and read as much as I can.  However almost all Of them (excluding Shia written books) say that Imam Ali (pbuh) was just an ordinary man or try to down play what he did for Prophet or what he ment to him. On the contrary they idolise Abu Bakr and Usman and try to pursuade the reader that they were great. They even go as far as to justify why they were not at Prophets funeral. 

My concern with these books are that they are readily available in library’s across the country so many people accept this as Islam. I think we need to try and spread Shia islam more and make its sources readily available. 

I think the point we are all missing here is that IMAm Ali allegedly praises abu bakr and umar as superior to him in kufa and the earlier shia agreed on this , but he does not include uthman in that list which is the present day sunni aqeedah.

so what are we to infer from this ?

Earlier sunnis agreed that there was a great difference of opinion regarding who is superior uthman or Ali ?