Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Ignorant biases die hard, brother.

Nothing will convince those who have already made up their mind. Not even rock-hard facts.

As George Santayana said, "Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it."

8 hours ago, Irfani313 said:

Dear marriage age sisters (and brothers) -

A 2017 study shows the number of newlyweds decline among the educated white men and a dramatic rise among those who do chose to marry, marrying non-whites. http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

If you are a college age Muslim girl out there, do not, I repeat do not give in to those cultural ethos of western feminism. Whatever they are teaching you in the MSM, in sitcoms and in the talk shows etc., is designed to destroy you in the longer run just like they destroyed family values among Christian cultures.

Instead spend time with your mother, grandmother, aunts or other traditional womenfolks of your family and learn how to be a 'traditional' good daughter, a good wife, and a good mother

I see 'women induced' divorce rates among the Muslims in the West and I shudder. Did feminists already get us before we knew it????

Thoughts!

The words made bold... brother i cannot agree with you more. You are 100% correct. I have stressed this many times before, Muslims have sleepwalked into this situation, and allowing this junk (TV sitcoms, talk shows) to come into their lives, and subconsciously change them, and destroy their souls.  

Salam, 

What do you mean by "feminism"? If you mean the message all these tv shows and celebrities are spreading, more often than not, they use the idea of feminism to justify their silly actions. If a Muslim woman believes both genders are equal, and both deserve equal pay etc. I hardly think thats in any way destroying her married life. In fact even islam preaches equality (although both genders have different strengths and weaknesses ). 

This is happening, but I don't really care. Other whites tell me I should, I've tried. I don't and I can't. That's the way that history goes. Some genes "disappear" or become recessive for a while.

I don't feel connected to "white people" any more than I feel connected to society in general. If anything, I actually see the society I live in with it's brutal obsession with business & moneymaking as being a less than ideal world for a person like me to exist in. My society has become decadent and squandered the future of its children for fun and unimaginable wealth in the present. If that means that people who don't look like me will no longer exist, but that soul-crushing mindset will be wiped off of the earth; I say go for it & I'll specifically look for a wife who can help speed this process up.

I just want people to be free to live.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, notme said:

Is it only me who had no idea what this discussion is about? Sorry, I'm confused. Can someone break it down for me?

:salam:

I think it was something like : whites do not marry whites anymore because of MSM brainwashing, so beware Muslims before you know the same fate. 

Which I do agree with.

On 4/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, Irfani313 said:

the educated white men and a dramatic rise among those who do chose to marry, marrying non-whites

Salam I always interested in such type of marriage ,it is also practiced by Ahlulbayt (as) ,I think this is something good practice from western culture which must revives in our community,but feminism in this current form is completely destructive for  structure of any type of Family specially for muslims

One of Shia Imams was black

3 hours ago, GD41586 said:

I just want people to be free to live.

free living has very general meaning ,leaving in a true Islamic way looks like that we don't have much freewill & live but in my opinion causes more benefits for people in this world & also hereafter

Do you have freewill 

http://www.islamicpulse.tv/videos/biskit/do-you-have-free-will-biskit

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I always interested in such type of marriage ,it is also practiced by Ahlulbayt (as) ,I think this is something good practice from western culture which must revives in our community,but feminism in this current form is completely destructive for  structure of any type of Family specially for muslims

One of Shia Imams was black

free living has very general meaning ,leaving in a true Islamic way looks like that we don't have much freewill & live but in my opinion causes more benefits for people in this world & also hereafter

Do you have freewill 

http://www.islamicpulse.tv/videos/biskit/do-you-have-free-will-biskit

I did a poor job of expressing my idea there. What I meant was that I want people to be free to actually just live their lives with their families, without having to be enslaved to a debt system that makes them labor themselves to death and be "gone" for most of their children's youth, being made to put them in the care and under the influence of other people's or a government for eight hours a day. 

I don't want women to have to feel insecure and neurotic about how they look, that they cannot be women because of a constantly running propaganda system that tells them to feel this way (and that if they spend money, that they can fix it).  

They tell us that we are the freest people on Earth, but everything I see shows me that is most likely a lie. We have allowed ourselves to be voluntary slaves & we can convince ourselves that we enjoy it.

Edited by GD41586
Wasn't finished with my post, tablet error

Salaam Alaykum Brother

I agree with your post.

One time I asked a family for marriage at the mosque, but they rejected me. They said their daughter doesn't want to marry now(she is 22). They said she want to be single for a bit longer. Later on, I became happy for the rejection. I realized that their family are a bit westernized, and I try to be away from these people 1000 miles :)

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

Yeah, I'm still confused. Can someone explain to me the connection between the topic title and all the posts? I don't get it. What does the extinction of "white" people have to do with fashion or people putting undue emphasis on looks? Is the implication that only "white" people care about these things? 'Cause if it is, it's untrue. 

On 5/31/2018 at 1:16 PM, notme said:

Yeah, I'm still confused. Can someone explain to me the connection between the topic title and all the posts? I don't get it. What does the extinction of "white" people have to do with fashion or people putting undue emphasis on looks? Is the implication that only "white" people care about these things? 'Cause if it is, it's untrue. 

Im confused too ... i thought they were speaking against interracial marriages and asked women to stick to tradition by marrying someone of their own race ...?

Every culture has its good and bad. The "western" culture isnt exempt. I put it in quotation marks since west often refers to europe, north america and australia- different continents, different countries, different people and different cultures.

In the Uk, if you befriend the average adult woman or man (28+ years), you'll come to realise that our gender roles aren't too different. In fact, i feel like (us) arabs care more about appearances than they do. So they're not as "enslaved" as you believe them to be. There's a new movement for the acceptance of all body types and looks too. The issue is not with "western culture", but with what we choose to adopt. That applies to both whites and non-whites.  

Plus, what does it mean to be traditional to you? Tradition varies even among families. You cant expect a woman to fit a mold, nor a man. Marriage is not a one size fits all deal. Your opinions, perspective, needs and desires have to be explored and discussed before marriage. 

If feminism means equality and/or justice among the sexes, remember Mariam al-athra'. The jewish temples prohibited women from entering, until God commanded Mariam (a.s.) to enter and worship Him there. She is the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran; a true role model for women :)

Edited by yusur317