Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mawdudi

Whats stopping me from becoming a Shia???

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

MashAllah brother, that's great to hear. Now it's time to research about Twelver Shi'sm, because in our belief one's religion is not complete until they believe in the wilaya of the 12 imams.

Thanks brother! Yes, I'm currently studying about twelver theology and inshallah Allah will guide me on my journey

1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Remember that every person will join their own group in Day Of Judgement, and your chose is excellent, and may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى  resurrection you with Prophet (saws) and His family (as), the only salvation left in this world. 

A man arrived from Khurasan to visit Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a]. He traveled on foot. He exposed his shins and feet; both were heavily chapped. The man said, "Nothing brought me here from whence I came except the love of you, the Family of the Prophet."
The Imam replied, "By Allah! Even if a stone were to love us, He would raise it with us [on the Day of Judgment]. Is the religion anything other than love? Surely, Allah says, 'Say: If you have come to love Allah, then follow me. He will love you.' (3:31) - He loves whomsoever migrates to them (the Ahl al-Bayt). Is the religion anything but love?"
عن بريد العجلي قال: كنت عند أبي جعفر (ع) إذ دخل عليه قادم من خراسان ماشيا فأخرج رجليه وقد تغلفتا وقال: أما والله ما جاءني من حيث جئت إلا حبكم أهل البيت, فقال أبو جعفر (ع): والله لو أحبنا حجر حشره الله معنا, وهل الدين إلا الحب إن الله يقول: {قل إن كنتم تحبون الله فاتبعوني يحببكم الله} وقال: {يحبون من هاجر إليهم} وهل الدين الا الحب (Mustadrak al-Wasa'il)

Solved a big one for me on something else. JazakAllah kher!!

Mashallah brother though I'd recommend you don't take up zaydism too quickly, first make sure Zayd (ra) actually claimed Imamah, because if he didn't then you shouldn't be following him.

16 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I am missing @Shah Khan? He wanted to adopt shia'ism on trial basis. 

He's on my discord server actually, insha'Allah he will find the truth. He says he's not interested in sectarian debates though. 

3 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

He's on my discord server actually, insha'Allah he will find the truth. He says he's not interested in sectarian debates though. 

That's good. But be careful brother.

50 minutes ago, Mawdudi said:

Where do you think you may know me from?

I am not sure about it at the moment, let the time clear things for me. 

Why you have selected the nick "Mowdudi"? He was a famous Sunni scholar belongs to Pakistan. Are you from Pakistan?

2 hours ago, Mawdudi said:

Yes I'm Pakistani

Good, Do you like Mowdudi?

13 hours ago, Mawdudi said:

However one may ask the question, why do I need to be shia to love the ahlulbayt?? My answer is that yes, sunnies do also love the ahlulbayt, but the problem of sunnism is that they dont condemn sahabas who committed oppression! I will never be a supporter of ANY tyrant and oppressor!

You know Mowdudi too, in his book khilafat aur Malookiyat, failed to condemn the Muawiyah (Laeen)? 

5 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Good, Do you like Mowdudi?

You know Mowdudi too, in his book khilafat aur Malookiyat, failed to condemn the Muawiyah (Laeen)? 

No I dont support Mawdudi Lol. It's Just a cover up so I can conceal my real identity.

16 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I am missing @Shah Khan? He wanted to adopt shia'ism on trial basis. 

He wasn't sincere in being Shia, and concealed hatred towards us.  He told me that he was born Shia, his "trial" was simply to please and trick us into trusting him, so he can confuse us even more. I am very disappointed in him for lying and being a phony.

16 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari be very careful what you say and talk about to him . He is not a very sincere person unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

He wasn't sincere in being Shia, and concealed hatred towards us.  He told me that he was born Shia, his "trial" was simply to please and trick us into trusting him, so he can confuse us even more. I am very disappointed in him for lying and being a phony.

That's really sad! Dont know why people try to use these sort of methods to fool us. 

I am expecting to see another case like him soon.

11 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari be very careful what you say and talk about to him . He is not a very sincere person unfortunately. 

Well never knew that, I'll be careful then thanks for warning me.

8 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

We knew his intentions was trolling and not sincerely and thus banned him for good. 

Salam @Mawdudi

Enquiries about Shia Islam 

Shiainthecity revert guide

BISKIT| complete Islamicpulse series

8 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If that is true, then I can't be suprised, could see it coming, hope things change one day.

Salaam,

Is it too much for me to ask if you were born a Muslim and then became Shiaa? I dont know how to tell my family I am trying to become Shia. Last time I mentioned I was learning about what it is to be a Shia, my family all shouted at me and an argument ensued. 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:14 AM, Maha_13 said:

Salaam,

Is it too much for me to ask if you were born a Muslim and then became Shiaa? I dont know how to tell my family I am trying to become Shia. Last time I mentioned I was learning about what it is to be a Shia, my family all shouted at me and an argument ensued. 

Salam ,No ,becoming a Shia muslim is always hard & need sacrifice even born muslims may be not remain Shia,you don't need to say it your family its your choice and you believe to it you can become Shia as a quote from  Imam ali (as) sayings:"Learn your religion ,do not inherit it"

Image result for don't inherit your religion

https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/in-history/10-hadith-by-ali-ibn-abi-talib

45 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Never give out personal information to him 

he said some disturbing things in chatroom

Im sad to hear this as he was very active around the time I started.

On 09/04/2018 at 3:47 AM, Mawdudi said:

Abu Bakr was the first person to do Takfir as he declared war on those not willing to pay zakat, Its clear that the sahaba have categories:

I look at the lives of the sahaba and I realize there are many virtues in their lives, however the sahaba in general are clearly not healthy examples to follow

I cant follow someone like that! I think that If someone takes Khalid Ibn AL Walid as a role model they will end up joining ISIS, Al Qaeda or the Taliban.

I am born and raised Shia, i think evident from my  name but there was a point in life when i started questioning things. As Quran urges us to explore. 
So as you only explored the possibility of Shia or Suni i went as far as "Is there a God" ??
And when i came to Sunni or Shia among other points, these also were the key points in making the decision.  Kudos to you :NH:

May Allah Bless you, keep you on a Clear path, Purify you in all of your actions and make you one of the inheritors of Jannitul Firdaus.

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,No ,becoming a Shia muslim is always hard & need sacrifice even born muslims may be not remain Shia,you don't need to say it your family its your choice and you believe to it you can become Shia as a quote from  Imam ali (as) sayings:"Learn your religion ,do not inherit it"

Image result for don't inherit your religion

https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/in-history/10-hadith-by-ali-ibn-abi-talib

It’s practically impossible. I don’t think they’ll ever be convinced. It’s heartbreaking