Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, JermainTaylor said:

Check out @damuskus_’s Tweet:

Pfft this Sara is a reptilian NWO agent wahabi zionist trying to slander the name of the glorious Bashar...

hahahahaha... its ridiculous how you believe the dumbest stuff ever and call the truth lies..

On 4/12/2018 at 12:11 PM, King said:

There has been countless times US national interests have conflicted with what Israel wants and the US government has told Israel to back off.  It just so happens that most of the time their interests align.  A strong Israel in the middle east is very critical to US for all kinds of strategic reasons and it isn't just because of the Israel lobby.  Nasrallah is correct. 

I believe its more like US draws the red line for the Israel and Israel for the US. But Israel has shown time and again that it does not care about the American red line. US on the other hand has been very accommodating. 

Robert Fisk can't find any Doumians who experienced the gas attack:

How could it be that Douma refugees who had reached camps in Turkey were already describing a gas attack which no-one in Douma today seemed to recall? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

21 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I doubt the USA will go any further than these useless strikes because a full on war won't get Trump back in office.

But I am expecting him to do something stupid, or as he considers it 'statesman-like', nearer re-election time.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:16 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

The place of ‘Chemical Attack’ in Syria

https://youtu.be/y0pnzxOhr6o

The description under the video explains that the 'victims' of the 'chemical attack' were inside the hospital and getting water poured on their body. None of the people in the emergency room were wearing protective gear. Apparently the 'victims' were not suffering from 'chemical attack.' 

Press TV correspondent Mohamad Ali has taken a tour of Duma hospital in Eastern Ghouta, the place of a ‘chemical attack’ that was the pretext of US, UK, and France airstrikes on Syria.

The comments by youtube viewers show that they agree the 'chemical attack' was a hoax, a justification for a military attack against the Syrian government. 

Journalists find boy filmed in Douma chemical attack video

They Gave dates & cookies to children at Douma hospital

How could anybody claim that an attack happened or not when the investigation is not over yet?

Honestly, I only bother with the reports of UN, independent organisations and (although to a far less degree) BBC news when it comes to controversial matters.  

On 22/04/2018 at 2:27 AM, Hameedeh said:

The description under the video explains that the 'victims' of the 'chemical attack' were inside the hospital and getting water poured on their body. None of the people in the emergency room were wearing protective gear. Apparently the 'victims' were not suffering from 'chemical attack.' 

The comments by youtube viewers show that they agree the 'chemical attack' was a hoax, a justification for a military attack against the Syrian government. 

I wouldn't take base my information from a single video and its comments if I were you. The photographs and videos overall indicate that a chemical attack happened without a doubt as said by many experts. 

The question should be: Are they trustworthy? We don't know. Which is why there is an investigation now in Syria by an independent organisation. 

Someone quoted a video where a boy claims no attack happened. The issue is we have many other reports (e.g., eyewitnesses, photographs, videos etc.) that state or indicate otherwise.

Edited by Mark Enlightment

25Apr18

l was watching another rerun of this last, alleged chlorine gas attack and wondered: What is in those inhalers?

l found that "generic" inhalers have albuterol sulfate, NaCI and H2SO4 as their primary ingredients.

So the White Helmets are adding an acid to lung tissue where hypochlorous acid is already present?  :ranting:"Errrrr....."

And children are more susceptible than adults.

Goto "Prehospital Management" and "Emergency Department Management" in https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=198&tid=36  and in both places, use of "bronchial sensitizing agents" create addition hazards.

And SC has another point of identifiable political fraud.

Postings like this is when l really miss @starlight.

On 4/9/2018 at 10:06 PM, Silas said:

BOTH America AND Russia want to control major areas of the Middle-East

Don't trade the devil you know with the devil you don't know. Putin's efforts against the Jihadists are simply to keep them away from his naval base in Syria --he doesn't care about what happens to the victims of ISIS. He might be concerned if fundamentalist violence were to spill over into Russia, but that is about it.

He isn't some kind of ally, and he isn't reliable. 

I'm not arguing against you. Actually, I agree that every country looks out only for its own interest. Such is the way the world currently works.

I agree that people need to be wary of Russia's true intentions. However, at the moment at least, Russia looks a bit better than the USA.