Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

19 hours ago, kirtc said:

well you didnt answer my question... why is the USA in Syria? Why not bring democracy to Jordan or Saudi? Why not fight boko haram in Nigeria?

Obomba signed-off on that pipeline war. Trump is now dealing with the 'clean-up'.

The sufyani is very near which means the imam is even closer! All that’s left is the zilzal(which is probably going to happen now if these countries attack) and the wall of the masjid to collapse!

On 4/11/2018 at 7:01 AM, Abu Hadi said:

Why ?

As usual again and again (*), intelligent is not used, and the intelligent human does not have capability to know (insight and foresight) the situation on earth because the stupid human control the world with  their wishy washy wishful thinking to possess/take a grip on all world resources. So, human destruction is this stupid human responsibility, may be the one who is scared is the one who is in between stupid and inteligent human.:D

(*) I used to ask my friend what is different between human and animal ? I answer : Animal never fall/trap to the same hole but human do it again and again.

Your arguments are so irrelevant and useless! While you people try and use your stupid biased brains, people are going to die by the thousands in this coming war! It’s time for all of us dumb Arabs, to unite don’t you think? I swear the world has a right to laugh at us Arabs because while we’re waiting for the imam to rise, all the Arab countries are going to war with each other... we actually deserve this.. bcuz we stand against each other instead of together.. sunnis vs Shias is just another victory for the world... the truth is, yes I believe the imam was born alrdy and will rise again and he’s the 12th imam.. but that doesn’t mean just bcuz I believe that, I should be killed or constantly in verbal fights (even online), bcuz of my belief.. if we put this drama behind us, there’s no telling what we’d achieve as a whole!!! 

19 hours ago, kirtc said:

@hasanhh

at 0:14 is your answer from an american senator.

A who?

When SC was discussing "Future of the lran Deal", this 36 minute video was posted: 

In this she discusses lsraeI, the Brooking's Institution and other reasons why the professed support for lsraeI is a "cornerstone of Amerikan foreign policy".

14 minutes ago, Abbas0 said:

Your arguments are so irrelevant and useless! While you people try and use your stupid biased brains, people are going to die by the thousands in this coming war! It’s time for all of us dumb Arabs, to unite don’t you think? I swear the world has a right to laugh at us Arabs because while we’re waiting for the imam to rise, all the Arab countries are going to war with each other... we actually deserve this.. bcuz we stand against each other instead of together.. sunnis vs Shias is just another victory for the world... the truth is, yes I believe the imam was born alrdy and will rise again and he’s the 12th imam.. but that doesn’t mean just bcuz I believe that, I should be killed or constantly in verbal fights (even online), bcuz of my belief.. if we put this drama behind us, there’s no telling what we’d achieve as a whole!!! 

It is better people using their stupid biased brains than people who never use their smart,intelligent unbiased brain.

On 4/10/2018 at 7:58 PM, IbnSina said:

A word from Ron Paul regarding this event:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/10/558006/Neocons-not-Assad-behind-suspected-chemical-attack-Ron-Paul

"Former US Congressman and political analyst Ron Paul says the claim that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "is gassing his own people is a total nonsense,” adding that the American neoconservatives, who want a perpetual war in the Middle East, are probably behind the recent chemical weapons attack in Syria."

"total nonsense" ?

Wed,11Apr18 PBS News Hour posted that Syria has 13+million "displaced persons"(people fleeing lS, et alii) and 6+ million refuges in other countries.

There is also well over a Million Dead. The population of Syria was ~18.4 Million.

Which raises the question: Who are they gassing?

On 4/11/2018 at 8:00 AM, kirtc said:

Sorry I drifted... Israel is sending in all their slaves to fight their wars for them. But you dont even recognize that zionists control the world... I remember our early debates where you would just make fun of me because I would mention freemasons and illuminati.. I call them zionists, but they exist and they control every politician and business man in the west. And they work directly to bringing the dajjal's rule on earth(NWO). and so far they have done a pretty damn good job with so many shias here completely blind to their deception.

You believe Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah right?

Go to 1:50

On 4/11/2018 at 7:01 AM, Abu Hadi said:

The US seems to be backed by many countries, such as Israel, France, UK, etc.
However, Iran has also vowed to stand with Syria, and Russia will also take this stance.

I'm sure the 'chemical' bomb isn't the main reason for this conflict. Trump is very eager about attacking Assad though, as he's made clear on his Twitter page. It is also obvious that he is threatening Russia with this immature tweet.

"Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!"

3:57 AM - 11 Apr 2018

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"total nonsense" ?

Wed,11Apr18 PBS News Hour posted that Syria has 13+million "displaced persons"(people fleeing lS, et alii) and 6+ million refuges in other countries.

There is also well over a Million Dead. The population of Syria was ~18.4 Million.

Which raises the question: Who are they gassing?

There are refugees because there is war and chaos, it does not mean that the government are gassing their citizen. As you remember daesh(la) was ravaging the lands for years.

On 4/12/2018 at 4:39 AM, Sumerian said:

You believe Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah right?

Go to 1:50

I disagree with the Sayyed on this... but we cpuld say the zionist lobby in the USA controls America for the defense of Israel. But it is 100% all about Israel.

4 hours ago, kirtc said:

I disagree with the Sayyed on this... but we cpuld say the zionist lobby in the USA controls America for the defense of Israel. But it is 100% all about Israel.

There has been countless times US national interests have conflicted with what Israel wants and the US government has told Israel to back off.  It just so happens that most of the time their interests align.  A strong Israel in the middle east is very critical to US for all kinds of strategic reasons and it isn't just because of the Israel lobby.  Nasrallah is correct. 

Edited by King