Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, kirtc said:

he aint the only one sadly.. there are more shias than I hoped that parrot zio news narratives.

It does not have anything to do with being shia or sunni or secular or.....guatemalan ....its about sanity and humanity....about the lives of millions and wellbeing of 100s of millions....so that super rich people take home bigger paychecks and bonuses.....while dingos and experts and anonymous sources perform their little ritualistic dances of righteousness and escape from burdens of being fools. 

18 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam in case of Russian policy we must act with high caution because Putin  acts based on Russia interest not shia Islam totally fortunately their interest currently same as us.

I firmly believe that Iran is what is right with ME and Putin what is right with international relations..... 

A word from Ron Paul regarding this event:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/10/558006/Neocons-not-Assad-behind-suspected-chemical-attack-Ron-Paul

b3dbe709-8363-473b-b241-261d30b98b2e.jpg

"Former US Congressman and political analyst Ron Paul says the claim that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "is gassing his own people is a total nonsense,” adding that the American neoconservatives, who want a perpetual war in the Middle East, are probably behind the recent chemical weapons attack in Syria."

17 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Watch WW3 unfold based on white helmets biased reports and a clown in charge of the US.

NHK (Japan) mid-day, 11April18   Pres Macron of France met with KSA Prince Salam on Tueday(the 10th). France says it will intervene in Syria after further consultation with UK and USA.

NHK reported that it is said KSA will provide support for this operation, although there was no 'official' confirmation of this.

l haven't check the web yet.

Edited by hasanhh
clarifying

Some Quick Readings from the Past, which applies to Current Events:

l couldn't find comparable images to the alleged canister of gas in today's (10-11April2018) news.

https://www.csmonitor.com/1982/0910/091078.html     --CCCP(Soviet) use of poison gases in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22307705 

http://chemicalweapons.cenmag.org/when-chemicals-became-weapons-of-war/   WW1, Fritz Harber, incredulity of German General Staff.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:01 AM, Abu Hadi said:

Salam, 

It is possible. I have said this many times before, Israel will not accept defeat in Syria. They have way too much to lose. I don't know if you followed my posts before, but I was saying the Syrian war is actually specifically about not letting s-400 and s-300s reach Syria and Lebanon, because it will immensely remove the advantage Israel had in the past century of an unstoppable Airforce. This is their biggest fear and imo the reason of the Syrian war in essence. The "revolution" in Syria was not organic nor natural. It was cooked up in a lab and money was spent to get people moving. I know, I was working with them. Saudi money was buying weapons and hate long before it started in north Lebanon. 

Anyway, when the big guys like Sayyed Hassan and Imam Khamanei say that we are close to the time, I am not surprised that this might happen. We have been expecting a war this year, and actually some were saying that there was going to be a war this month between Israel and Lebanon, other saying it would be with Saudi. We have elections in 1 month and for the first time Lebanon might be ruled by parties that swing to the Iranian side which also is a big blow to the zionists. But they will not let it pass. 

Now on a more mystical note, there are many hadiths about the sufyani taking over damascus before the reappearance. All the hadith specifically mention it will happen on Rajab. But I dont see that happening this Rajab. 

3 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Salam, 

It is possible. I have said this many times before, Israel will not accept defeat in Syria. They have way too much to lose. ...

l do not see or imagine what lsraeI has to gain by allowing the US to order them into this mess, nor what lsraeI has to "lose" by the status quo.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:28 AM, hasanhh said:

l do not see or imagine what lsraeI has to gain by allowing the US to order them into this mess, nor what lsraeI has to "lose" by the status quo.

I cannot understand how you do not see that every action the USA does is actually done for Israel. How you fail to recognize that the people pulling the strings are all zionists. You think Trump makes decisions? He follows scripts given to him. Who writes the scripts? Why is USA in Syria? Why... is USA... in Syria? Why are they not in Uganda, Nigeria, Philippines... all have dictators. Nigerian boko haram kidnapped a whole school,, killing thousands.. did we see the USA send one commando to Nigeria? So why Syria? Have you not noticed everything the USA has done in the past 50 years is for the security and defense of Israel? Why do they hate Iran? What has Iran done to the USA? Name one attack from Iran to the USA? The USA is against Iran simply because Iran is against Israel. If the Israeli loving shah was still in power the USA would have no problem with Iran. Honestly me having to explain this to you feels to me like I have to talk to you like a small kid. These things are beyond obvious. 

What does Israel have to lose??? 

Do you think Israel doesnt know there will be a future war with Hizbullah and Iran? In the past decades Israel would just fly over, bomb us.. and smile.. and there was not a damn thing we can do about it.. They bombed Lebanese bridges, power plants, runways... every 2 or 3 years they would fly over, bomb a power plant, and just go... any UN resolutions? any International condemnation? none... we couldnt do anything. No air defense, no political leverage. Until today we suffer from, daily power cuts. But one thing Israel cannot do is attack us on land. in 2006 1 Hizbullah soldier alone took out 17 merkava tanks. He is a martyr now. Sounds fake yea, well what do you think we mean by there were miracles in the 2006 war. The Israelis pounded us with airstrikes for 1 month and then decided to do a land offensive. They couldn't pass an inch, suffered heavy losses and stopped the war. Now. if you go back just before the Syrian war, USA and Israel were trying to pressure Russia into not selling S-300s to Iran.. Russia held off at first and then decided to give Iran the S-300s... not a year later this mess started .Could it not be that Zionists realized the s-300s could be transferred from Iran to Hizbullah? Through where? the only land bridge is Syria... Would that not explain every time the terrorists suffered a loss in Syria, like madmen Israelis would bomb convoys and military caches in Syria? Do you not see how they are foaming at the mouths. The have enslaved the Saudis to send Isis and it failed. Now they are thinking of a plan B. This is plan B.

Did you not hear Sheikh Bhajat and AYt Khamanei say that Israel will be gone in the next decade? Do you not think we are in the time of the reappearance? How long do you think it is? How long do you think you can live in a world where a school teacher gets sued for a calling a boy "him". lol That is my own example. How long bro do you think it is before his reappearance?

33 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Sorry I drifted... Israel is sending in all their slaves to fight their wars for them. But you dont even recognize that zionists control the world... I remember our early debates where you would just make fun of me because I would mention freemasons and illuminati.. I call them zionists, but they exist and they control every politician and business man in the west. And they work directly to bringing the dajjal's rule on earth(NWO). and so far they have done a pretty damn good job with so many shias here completely blind to their deception.

Edited by kirtc

Israel is trying to bait Iran to use Hezb in Lebanon to attack them so that they can have that same excuse and mantra of having to invade lebanon again like they did in 2006 when two of their soldiers were trespassing  and captured in Lebanon and what followed was a full scale war. 

On 4/11/2018 at 7:56 AM, kirtc said:

I cannot understand how you do not see that every action the USA does is actually done for Israel. How you fail to recognize that the people pulling the strings are all ... (correction) Amerikan.

Sorry bro, you have it backwards.

When Likud was formed in '67 or '68, even in the papers -not just the universities where profs and ex-grad students who worked in gov't(State, CIA, etc)-- people knew it was a US gov't party even despite the Brooking's Institution links. An example? 1992. The Likud Party was promptly pushed to near extinction -down to 12 members- when the US "disciplined" it for "not keeping things under control" ( as Brzezinski and James Baker lll where laughing about on TV after Rabin was elected years later).

Few lsraeIi leaders have taken their own course when possible --such as Peres and Barak.

The US itself pushed the political myth you subscribe to as well as Zionism/lsraeI being the excuse for all the other countries problems.

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Sorry bro, you have it backwards.

When Likud was formed in '67 or '68, even in the papers -not just the universities where profs and ex-grad students who worked in gov't(State, CIA, etc)-- people knew it was a US gov't party even despite the Brooking's Institution links. An example? 1992. The Likud Party was promptly pushed to near extinction -down to 12 members- when the US "disciplined" it for "not keeping things under control" ( as Brzezinski and James Baker lll where laughing about on TV after Rabin was elected years later).

Few lsraeIi leaders have taken their own course when possible --such as Peres and Barak.

The US itself pushed the political myth you subscribe to as well as Zionism/lsraeI being the excuse for all the other countries problems.

well you didnt answer my question... why is the USA in Syria? Why not bring democracy to Jordan or Saudi? Why not fight boko haram in Nigeria?