Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Sumerian said:

To anyone who thinks Russia is an ally, look at what Putin is doing :bye:

https://wapo.st/2mvAhRJ?tid=ss_tw-amp

what does this have to do with anything?

honestly.. it sounds like you are bitter and want to be like "oh ya well russia...."

we are talking about terrorists in syria being backed by israel...

russia isnt a muslim country.. we dont depend on them. they helped in the syrian war against YOUR enemy and you wanna be like a little kid... they can deal with whomever they want and do whatever they want.. they dont work for us..

and tell me again what russia has to do with the topic.. @Mohamed1993... it seems you taking ideas from sumarian these days.. it wont lead you far..

sumerian you still crying about iran and usa being best friends because once in 1980 they worked together?

how much does it take dude.. do ou wanna be in the middle of third world war and be like "oh this is all fake, they are best buds cuz in 1980....." 

get over your grudge man..

9 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I dont think any muslim considers Putin a true ally, he just serving his own interest like any other guy with power and no true and divine moral guide.

In my opinion Putin is trying to make new friends so he gets more power of Europe by making them more dependent of the Russian oil and gas.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:20 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Journalists find boy filmed in Douma chemical attack video

They Gave dates & cookies to children at Douma hospital

Lol, that video is quite funny and sad as well, I guess most people who were acting like emotional teenagers when this happened didnt care enough to stick around and see what the truth of the matter was. Just made them feel good about themselves to condemn right and left with no brain thinking behind it.

1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

it seems you taking ideas from sumarian these days.. it wont lead you far..

Not taking any ideas from Sumerian, I just don't let ideology cloud my judgement, my views evolve depending on the stuff that I read. The world is not black and white, Iran and the US have worked together when interests have aligned, just as Iran and Russia did in Syria. Geopolitics is driven by interests. I seem to recall someone sharing a video regarding a video about how the Russians are now firmly in "our camp" well they just showed you they work for their own interests. 

sumerian you still crying about iran and usa being best friends because once in 1980 they worked together?

They also worked together post-9/11 in Afghanistan, and also in Iraq later on. Yes, relations are very bad right now, but despite the rhetoric you hear, there have been periods of significant cooperation. The US is pro-Israel regardless of which administration is in power, but there is a difference in administrations (though minor), in that some administrations are willing to separate US foreign policy from Saudi and Israeli foreign policy because they view US interests as not being fully aligned in some contexts, whereas some see them as one and the same, and so adopt the same positions. Trump, Bolton and Pompeo are in the latter camp. Obama was in the former camp, so while he gave billions of dollars in military aid to Israel, just like every US president has done, he didn't escalate as much as Trump and his team are doing with Iran, because he obviously felt it was counterproductive to US interests. But the messianic zionists in government now think Israeli foreign policy should be US foreign policy.

5 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Not taking any ideas from Sumerian, I just don't let ideology cloud my judgement, my views evolve depending on the stuff that I read. The world is not black and white, Iran and the US have worked together when interests have aligned, just as Iran and Russia did in Syria. Geopolitics is driven by interests. I seem to recall someone sharing a video regarding a video about how the Russians are now firmly in "our camp" well they just showed you they work for their own interests. 

from the beginning of time until the end of time the world will be black and white and sooner or later everyone must choose a side including russia...

just because you have no faith in wilayat el faqih being on the good side doesnt mean they arent... 

1 minute ago, abuhaydar said:

from the beginning of time until the end of time the world will be black and white and sooner or later everyone must choose a side including russia...

Ok then if that's what you believe, but Iran doesn't seem to think so, why would you work with a bad side if the world is so black and white? So is Assad on the good side in your books? 

13 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Ok then if that's what you believe, but Iran doesn't seem to think so, why would you work with a bad side if the world is so black and white? So is Assad on the good side in your books? 

it is your opinion that thinks they are on the bad side... one heavily molded by the wrong media 

4 hours ago, abuhaydar said:

it is your opinion that thinks they are on the bad side... one heavily molded by the wrong media 

So America is on the good side when Iran works with them? But on the bad side when they don't? Because now you say it's my opinion that they (America) are bad. Why would Iran would work periodically with a country that's on the bad side, if reality is so black and white?

If the world is so black and white was the Soviet Union good then? And America bad? The world is a lot more nuanced.

Edited by Mohamed1993

15 hours ago, Sumerian said:

May God forgive and guide any Muslim who think Russia is their ally. They should go back to Qur'an and read it slowly this time:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. 5:51

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination. Qur’an 3:28

Undoubtedly the disbelievers are open enemies to you. Qur’an 4:101

Edited by Abu Nur

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

So America is on the good side when Iran works with them? But on the bad side when they don't? Because now you say it's my opinion that they (America) are bad. Why would Iran would work periodically with a country that's on the bad side, if reality is so black and white?

If the world is so black and white was the Soviet Union good then? And America bad? The world is a lot more nuanced.

black and white in the sense there is always a party of haqq and a party of battel... 

saying iran is untrustworthy because 30 years ago there was an instance between them and usa, is like saying talha and zubeir were good shia men because they gave baya to imam ali a.s 

honestly what are you trying to say... Iran wants it own interests?

if they did then they can just stop helping hizbullah, hashd el shaabi, and the palestinians and save all that money.. say they have no problem with israel and lift all the sanctions that are choking them... so tell me what iran is gaining by "looking out for its own interests" 

and before you say it no it is not an expansionist regime as there hasnt been a single village taken over by iran and made shia anywhere in the middle east. nor do they care about power.. they are simply reacting defensively to all the aggression against shias being slaughtered in iraq syria lebanon and yemen

good day sir

saying iran is untrustworthy because 30 years ago there was an instance between them and usa, is like saying talha and zubeir were good shia men because they gave baya to imam ali a.s 

Not just 30 years ago, post-9/11 in Afghanistan, Bosnia in 1990's under Bill Clinton, Iraq post-2003 to an extent as well. In Syria, you can't defend Assad and pretend he is on the side of haqq, when CIA officials themselves said, if you want someone interrogated send them to Jordan, if you want them tortured send them to Syria. And if you don't believe me, look up the case of Maher Arar, the anti-imperialist Assad tortured his own citizens for the CIA, how is that the side of haqq? So is all forgiven now and he is some anti-imperialist hero? He learned his lesson and won't do it again even if the US guarantees he can stay in power forever and they won't care?

so tell me what iran is gaining by "looking out for its own interests" 

Iran desires to be an independent nation, and not subservient to an outside power, be it the US, Russia or anyone else and their actions are rooted in their own independence and security. They do not have the conventional military capability to compete against the US, Israel or the gulf states, all of which receive billions in american weaponry, Iran has virtually none of that, so what they have tried to do is build up their assymetric warfare capabilities by propping up groups which have popular support like Hezbollah in Lebanon or Hamas in Gaza. Hezbollah is an effective deterrent because Iran can prevent the US from attacking it not because it has the conventional military capability, but because it can deter them by saying attack us and Hezbollah will destroy Northern Israel. Or attack us and the hashd will attack your troops in Iraq. Iran is surrounded by hostile nations, all sunni dominated, its rhetoric and its rhetorical support for Palestine is meant to mobilize support for it among Arab publics and against Arab dictators. Iran received weapons from Israel during the Iran/Iraq war, now you could say that well that was because no one was arming them, and they had to get weaponry from somewhere, but that is still looking out for your own interests, because if the principle is oppose oppression, you must oppose it all the time, not decide on a case-by-case basis depending on your situation.

Speaking of Shias, lots have been slaughtered in Pakistan, way more than those in Palestine (virtually none), so where is the support for anti-Taliban groups in Pakistan? Why is the support there not as great as it is for Palestinian militant groups which hate Shias and would stab us in the back at the first instance?

Edited by Mohamed1993

38 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Not just 30 years ago, post-9/11 in Afghanistan, Bosnia in 1990's under Bill Clinton, Iraq post-2003 to an extent as well. In Syria, you can't defend Assad and pretend he is on the side of haqq, when CIA officials themselves said, if you want someone interrogated send them to Jordan, if you want them tortured send them to Syria. And if you don't believe me, look up the case of Maher Arar, the anti-imperialist Assad tortured his own citizens for the CIA, how is that the side of haqq? 

Iran desires to be an independent nation, and not subservient to an outside power, be it the US, Russia or anyone else and their actions are rooted in their own independence and security. They do not have the conventional military capability to compete against the US, Israel or the gulf states, all of which receive billions in american weaponry, Iran has virtually none of that, so what they have tried to do is build up their assymetric warfare capabilities by propping up groups which have popular support like Hezbollah in Lebanon or Hamas in Gaza. Hezbollah is an effective deterrent because Iran can prevent the US from attacking it not because it has the conventional military capability, but because it can deter them by saying attack us and Hezbollah will destroy Northern Israel. Or attack us and the hashd will attack your troops in Iraq. Iran is surrounded by hostile nations, all sunni dominated, its rhetoric and its rhetorical support for Palestine is meant to mobilize support for it among Arab publics and against Arab dictators. Iran received weapons from Israel during the Iran/Iraq war, now you could say that well that was because no one was arming them, and they had to get weaponry from somewhere, but that is still looking out for your own interests, because if the principle is oppose oppression, you must oppose it all the time, not decide on a case-by-case basis depending on your situation.

I said good day '-'

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Speaking of Shias, lots have been slaughtered in Pakistan, way more than those in Palestine (virtually none), so where is the support for anti-Taliban groups in Pakistan? Why is the support there not as great as it is for Palestinian militant groups which hate Shias and would stab us in the back at the first instance?

Salam Iran can't fight in every side ,sometime shias need to learn that to protect themselves ,Iran used power of enemies against each other ,also shias in Pakistan & Afghanistan & Bahrain they can do protective tactics to stop their genocides in their areas .

اللهم اشغل الظالمین بالظالمین و أخرجنا من بینهم سالمین

Oh Allah keep tyrants busy with tyrants and send out us safe between them.

http://www.aafaq.ir/دشمن-مشترک-یهود-از-دیدگاه-قرآن/

40 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Iran can't fight in every side ,sometime shias need to learn that to protect themselves ,Iran used power of enemies against each other ,also shias in Pakistan & Afghanistan & Bahrain they can do protective tactics to stop their genocides in their areas .

اللهم اشغل الظالمین بالظالمین و أخرجنا من بینهم سالمین

Oh Allah keep tyrants busy with tyrants and send out us safe between them.

http://www.aafaq.ir/دشمن-مشترک-یهود-از-دیدگاه-قرآن/

allahyari and habib are a curse

41 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Iran can't fight in every side

Yea I know that, but then what drives its decisions to decide which battles to fight and which ones to not pay as much attention to? I know Palestinians are oppressed, and we can support them if we want with humanitarian aid (even then there are so many poor shias so shouldn't Iran's focus be them first if the claim is to protect shias?). I just don't understand why you have to provide weaponry to people who will use it against you as soon as it fits their own interests. You would rather give that weaponry to people who are facing oppression and are your own brethren in faith and sect. 

5 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

You would rather give that weaponry to people who are facing oppression and are your own brethren in faith and sect. 

personally no, but currently they are against Israel & Iran uses every means to fight with Israel ,even with weak trust to Hamas until they don't turn against Shias.

6 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Yea I know that, but then what drives its decisions to decide which battles to fight and which ones to not pay as much attention to? I know Palestinians are oppressed, and we can support them if we want with humanitarian aid (even then there are so many poor shias so shouldn't Iran's focus be them first if the claim is to protect shias?). I just don't understand why you have to provide weaponry to people who will use it against you as soon as it fits their own interests. You would rather give that weaponry to people who are facing oppression and are your own brethren in faith and sect. 

because fighting oppression and supporting the oppressed is a wajib in islam...

if they got involved in pakistan you would accuse iran of meddling and invading pakistan... 

what else does allahyari say

15 hours ago, abuhaydar said:

what does this have to do with anything?

honestly.. it sounds like you are bitter and want to be like "oh ya well russia...."

we are talking about terrorists in syria being backed by israel...

russia isnt a muslim country.. we dont depend on them. they helped in the syrian war against YOUR enemy and you wanna be like a little kid... they can deal with whomever they want and do whatever they want.. they dont work for us..

and tell me again what russia has to do with the topic.. @Mohamed1993... it seems you taking ideas from sumarian these days.. it wont lead you far..

how much does it take dude.. do ou wanna be in the middle of third world war and be like "oh this is all fake, they are best buds cuz in 1980....." 

get over your grudge man..

Look at you getting all emotional. I didn't even mention Iran. I said those who think Russia is an ally, which includes you. They are backstabbing your beloved leaders by negotiating against them with Netanyahu, Bin Salman, Trump and Erdogan at this second and you were saying they gave secret weapons to the "muqawama" and are tricking Israel not too long ago.

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Look at you getting all emotional. I didn't even mention Iran. I said those who think Russia is an ally, which includes you. They are backstabbing your beloved leaders by negotiating against them with Netanyahu, Bin Salman, Trump and Erdogan at this second and you were saying they gave secret weapons to the "muqawama" and are tricking Israel not too long ago.

you say im emotional but im not the one screaming "wolf" in an irrevelant thread

putin is a cool dude and ima leave it at that... get over it

31 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

you say im emotional but im not the one screaming "wolf" in an irrevelant thread

putin is a cool dude and ima leave it at that... get over it

Cool dude that sanctions the people you love and collaborates with their enemies. 

L L L L

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

personally no, but currently they are against Israel & Iran uses every means to fight with Israel ,even with weak trust to Hamas until they don't turn against Shias.

Do you know Hamas loves Saddam (la) and calls him a shaheed?

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Do you know Hamas loves Saddam (la) and calls him a shaheed?

This is common between sunni groups  even in Iraq some people still loves him,but unity against Israel has more importance. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is common between sunni groups but unity against Israel has more importance. 

What use do I have for these groups if they hate me and praise those who oppressed us?

If unity against Israel is so important why didn't Iran help Saddam (la) in 2003 when Israel supported the American invasion against Iraq? 

Answer: Because he hates the Shi'a and is a backstabber.

Just like his Hamas minions, who are Saddamists.

Hamas = Saddam, they should recieve no support even if they are against Israel.

Edited by Sumerian

9 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Saddam (la) in 2003 when Israel supported the American invasion against Iraq

Saddam maneuver was for returning his glory that was preplanned by Israel because they didn't want that at that time ,Iran takes Iraq & with help of Syria aatacks to Isreal

12 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Saddam maneuver was for returning his glory that was preplanned by Israel because they didn't want that at that time ,Iran takes Iraq & with help of Syria aatacks to Isreal

What? What does that have to do with Saddam and Hamas being allies?

Saddam wasted Iraqi money and gave it to scum like Hamas and Arafat to win Palestinian support. It is sad we see Shi'a doing the same thing, wasting Shi'a money on corrupt organisations like Hamas and IJ and others that hate us.

If some people were really about Shi'a unity, they would spend all that money on their fellow Shi'a brethren not these disgusting organisations.

Did you know Hamas praised Al-Zarqawi, the founder of ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu-Zuhri said, "Hamas did not issue any statement in this regard." He added, however, that Hamas "reiterates its supportive position to all liberation movements and foremost the Iraqi liberation movement, for which Zarqawi was one of the symbols in the face of the American occupation." 

Hamas = ISIS = Al-Qaeda = Terrorists who hate Shi'a.

Edited by Sumerian

6 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Saddam wasted Iraqi money and gave it to scum like Hamas and Arafat to win Palestinian support. It is said we see Shi'a doing the same thing, wasting Shi'a money on corrupt organisations like Hamas and IJ and others that hate us.

Did you know Hamas praised Al-Zarqawi, the founder of ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

Hamas = ISIS = Al-Qaeda = Terrorists who hate Shi'a.

What's your real source of anger ,if Iran would give that money to Iraq you would call it intervention of Iran in Iraq &now you are angry that Iraq doesnt receive that money although you say that you don't need help of Iran

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

What's your real source of anger ,if Iran would give that money to Iraq you would call it intervention of Iran in Iraq &now you are angry that Iraq doesnt receive that money although you say that you don't need help of Iran

First of all giving money by economic projects is different than bribing politicians. I want Iran to invest economically in Iraq, Iran has many good investments and projects in Iraq especially in Najaf and Karbala. That is different than having influence in government.

Your country also wants investment, from Russia, China and Europe. 

My source of anger is people here telling me it's all about Shi'a unity when there is no Shi'a unity. It is personal interest. So if Iran has personal interest, then Iraq too should have personal interest. If Iran changes and wants Shi'a unity, then we Iraqi Shi'as are more than happy to accept. Right now it is a farce and a lie.

Now go help your brothers who love Saddam and Zarqawi, keep giving them billions.

12 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

My source of anger is people here telling me it's all about Shi'a unity when there is no Shi'a unity. It is personal interest

lol make up your mind... what personal interest does iran have sending hamas BILLIONS...

22 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

lol make up your mind... what personal interest does iran have sending hamas BILLIONS...

To win Palestinian support and to win more support among Arab Sunnis. Also Iran loves the Muslim Brotherhood, which Hamas is part of. All hegemonic goals which fail due to reliance on Arab Sunni backstabbers.

L L L

Sulaiman Al-Ja'fari said that he asked Imam Ar-Rida (a.): "What do you say about the ruler's deeds ?" He said: "O Sulaiman, to join their deeds, to support them, and to pursue their desires, is equal to unbelief and consciously looking up to them is one of the great (sins) for which the one deserves the fire." [Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il of An-Nuri, Volume 11 page 456 Hadith 4]
وعن سليمان الجعفري قال قلت لأبي الحسن الرضا عليه السلام: ما تقول في أعمال السلطان؟ فقال: يا سليمان الدخول في أعمالهم والعون لهم والسعي في حوائجهم عديل الكفر والنظر إليهم على العمد من الكبائر الذي يستحق به النار