Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, JermainTaylor said:

That is hilarious. The fact you felt I ran away and got destroyed truly makes me chuckle.

Although coming from your ilk who claim all the irrefutable evidence against Assad, Hezbollah and Iran in Syria is a conspiracy and a lie....it doesnt surprise me....

well, while your king is drinking and mingling with zionists.. all his zombies are dying in Syria, Yemen, and Iraq... How does it feel to be losing on all fronts by our ilk.

1 minute ago, kirtc said:

well, while your king is drinking and mingling with zionists.. all his zombies are dying in Syria, Yemen, and Iraq... How does it feel to be losing on all fronts by our ilk.

Ahhh you assume I support Saudi. Unlike your ilk who are simpletons and support evil genocidal tyrants simply because it benefits your sect, I am objective. I can totally condemn Saudis actions in Yemen and dont pretend its all a conspiracy and do taqqiyah.. sorry if that hit home..

4 minutes ago, JermainTaylor said:

Ahhh you assume I support Saudi. Unlike your ilk who are simpletons and support evil genocidal tyrants simply because it benefits your sect, I am objective. I can totally condemn Saudis actions in Yemen and dont pretend its all a conspiracy and do taqqiyah.. sorry if that hit home..

ehh, im devastated.

Politics aside,, I sense a bit of sectarianism from you. 

Edited by kirtc

I can keep going on but this is the pathetic nature of the people you are dealing with.

Yes, thank you for your great analysis. You could not resist, so you sarcastically brought Fatima (as), Ali (as) and the Ahlulbait (as) in the mix. Wonderful man of Justice.

6 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Looks like there will definetely be US military action against Assad. The big question will be the scope of these attacks. Will it be just symbolic like last year, where Russia and Assad seem to have been notified in advance, or will the US risk a conflict with Russia. Interesting days ahead.

Disagree. The French are preparing northern Lebanon for a landing by air and sea.

6 hours ago, Arkon said:

How you have the heart to blame the Innocent of slaughtering their own people to make Assad [The Terrorist] Look bad, Is beyond me!

A lot of humanoids are evil and like being so. Not just the Evilgelicals. Plus the underdeveloped personalities that admire this macho image and attach themselves to it by participation or vocal support.

Think of Senator Lindsay Graham. Why he's the toughest guy in an armchair you have heard from recently.

Maps, geography and ideological purity aside . . .

l was watching DeutscheWelle Sunday morning which was showing these video clips of the alleged chemical attack.

This white helmet picks up this dripping wet baby, arms outstretched,  from below the video frame, puts an inhaler into its mouth (l couldn't tell its mechanism but there was no pump action) and then right at the end of this clip the toddler looks at the camera with a sideways look and kinda stares.

Now, since when is "looking around" a symptom of chemical poisoning by a military poison ? ? ? 

Look up warning symptoms of chemical warfare agents.  https://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-7.pdf  page 28 for a quick look. There are others.

Now, on NBC Nightly News, Sunday, 08Apr18, the nutwork showed another toddler and the inhaler was pump action, an older boy being splashed with water,  "frantic activity", one person with a dust mask, one toddler hold a breathing mask, but the most shameless was these people lying in a basement, with unprotected 'rescuers'  when one of the primary requirements for a chemical warfare agent is that is be heavier than air and will collect in low areas.

As of ~1700 EDT, the Russsian observers are denying there has been a CW attack. 

Edited by hasanhh

Looks like the isis rebels gave in:

https://twitter.com/news_executive/status/982968276731990016?s=21

"Dozens of buses enter the Syrian city of Douma after an agreement was reached for release of all prisoners in Douma in return for evacuating all Jaish al-Islam militants to Jarablus and release of all SAA/civilian prisoners in enclave"

They will be shipped to Jarablus in north Syria were Turkey will use them against the kurds and the US.

Manbij will most likely fall, it will be interesting to see how far the US will go for their "allies", history says that they will sell out the Kurds to be killed like they have before, I wish the Kurds would have learnt by now that the US is no ally, they are slave masters.

16 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

Trump might launch some missiles at Syria now. I'll dub it 'Operation Enduring Stormy'. 

Yeah... who cares about proof nowadays? Just gain the public sentiment and do whatever the hell you want, whether its invading Iraq for nonexistent nuclear bombs or "stopping" al qaida in Afghanistan. 

Edited by IbnSina

16 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

Makes no sense as other have already pointed out. 

Actually I read an article earlier about this, there is some rationality to it, the militants occupying this last pocket of Eastern Ghouta Jaysh al Islam don't want to move to Idlib, because HTS (Al Qaeda basically) occupies Idlib and there is fighting between them and Jaysh al Islam. And recently, the Panther forces (Quwwat al Nimr) that were involved in the operation against Jaysh al Islam in this particular battle were losing a lot of men in this fight. The Syrian Army has suffered a lot of defections, and is pretty weak, they started off with 300,000 alawite fighters in 2011, and now have maybe about 10% of those. They were so weak, militias from Pakistan and Afghanistan had to come in and fight. The regime doesn't want to lose well trained fighters, and chemical weapons are used by desperate regimes reluctant to take casualties. The use of chemical weapons tends to intimidate a population which leads to weakening of the population's support for a group occupying an area. And I think Assad may be confident enough that the US will not launch a full-scale war, maybe a few missile attacks, and so he's probably thinking this is acceptable over losing a lot of men and suffering more casualties. 

Point is we can theorise over logic and rationale all we want, but the only thing that suffices in the real world is evidence and unbiased investigations. We have had a UN report that has blamed the Syrian government for most of the CW attacks. Whether you want to believe that report or not is another matter, but for any neutral party, if you want to convince them of something, you need to show them evidence of your convictions, and it really seems like we don't really have that evidence that the rebels did every single CW attack. I'm not saying this particular attack was done by the regime or the "rebels", but it's worth noting that when you talk to someone who doesn't have a bias in Syria, what they will demand is evidence from a neutral organisation. Anyway here is the report; http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/IICISyria/Pages/Documentation.aspx

5 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Actually I read an article earlier about this, there is some rationality to it, the militants occupying this last pocket of Eastern Ghouta Jaysh al Islam don't want to move to Idlib, because HTS (Al Qaeda basically) occupies Idlib and there is fighting between them and Jaysh al Islam. And recently, the Panther forces (Quwwat al Nimr) that were involved in the operation against Jaysh al Islam in this particular battle were losing a lot of men in this fight. The Syrian Army has suffered a lot of defections, and is pretty weak, they started off with 300,000 alawite fighters in 2011, and now have maybe about 10% of those. They were so weak, militias from Pakistan and Afghanistan had to come in and fight. The regime doesn't want to lose well trained fighters, and chemical weapons are used by desperate regimes reluctant to take casualties. The use of chemical weapons tends to intimidate a population which leads to weakening of the population's support for a group occupying an area. And I think Assad may be confident enough that the US will not launch a full-scale war, maybe a few missile attacks, and so he's probably thinking this is acceptable over losing a lot of men and suffering more casualties. 

Point is we can theorise over logic and rationale all we want, but the only thing that suffices in the real world is evidence and unbiased investigations. We have had a UN report that has blamed the Syrian government for most of the CW attacks. Whether you want to believe that report or not is another matter, but for any neutral party, if you want to convince them of something, you need to show them evidence of your convictions, and it really seems like we don't really have that evidence that the rebels did every single CW attack. I'm not saying this particular attack was done by the regime or the "rebels", but it's worth noting that when you talk to someone who doesn't have a bias in Syria, what they will demand is evidence from a neutral organisation. Anyway here is the report; http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/IICISyria/Pages/Documentation.aspx

the UN is not neutral.

15 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

It would be nicer if you spread your post a bit more so its easier to read.

Listen, look at the Syria live map, Douma is surrounded by the government forces. They do not need to use CW, they have normal bombs too did you know? Is there a lack of bombs as well?

There is absolutely no rational justification for the use of CW at this point, especially not in Douma, especially not given the international observation of the conflict.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/

In a world where everyone is saying what they wish was true instead of what is actually true, analyze the reality yourself and use your own brain to draw conclusions.

Edited by IbnSina

7 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

So what is? If the Syrian government did these attacks what would make you believe it? 

if Sayyed Khamanei or Sayyed Hassan told me, then I would believe it. only people I trust.

But like I said... we were warned of this before and it happened. It isnt a surprise.. This is plan b for the zionists.. I dont trust the UN at all.. just recently the secretary general of the UN called on lebanese politicians to confront hizbullah.. that isnt neutral