Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

White helmets evacuated to Israel

Pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this group

I think they will use them with  new title to attack Syria again.

Israel evacuates 422 white helmets and families as Syrian Army advances

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Israeli medicine found in militant field hospital in Quneitra / Pics

http://en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/israeli-medicine-found-in-militant-field-hospital-in-quneitra-pics_902794.html

July 23, 2018 - 7:46 PM News Code : 902794 Source : SANALink: 
Israeli medicine found in militant field hospital in Quneitra / Pics

Syrian authorities discovered a medicine depot and a field hospital left behind by terrorists in Nabaa al-Sakhar town, about 16 km to the southeast of Quneitra city. 

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Syrian authorities discovered a medicine depot and a field hospital left behind by terrorists in Nabaa al-Sakhar town, about 16 km to the southeast of Quneitra city. 

8 hours ago, Sumerian said:

To anyone who thinks Russia is an ally, look at what Putin is doing :bye:

https://wapo.st/2mvAhRJ?tid=ss_tw-amp

what does this have to do with anything?

honestly.. it sounds like you are bitter and want to be like "oh ya well russia...."

we are talking about terrorists in syria being backed by israel...

russia isnt a muslim country.. we dont depend on them. they helped in the syrian war against YOUR enemy and you wanna be like a little kid... they can deal with whomever they want and do whatever they want.. they dont work for us..

and tell me again what russia has to do with the topic.. @Mohamed1993... it seems you taking ideas from sumarian these days.. it wont lead you far..

sumerian you still crying about iran and usa being best friends because once in 1980 they worked together?

how much does it take dude.. do ou wanna be in the middle of third world war and be like "oh this is all fake, they are best buds cuz in 1980....." 

get over your grudge man..

9 hours ago, Sumerian said:

To anyone who thinks Russia is an ally, look at what Putin is doing :bye:

https://wapo.st/2mvAhRJ?tid=ss_tw-amp

I dont think any muslim considers Putin a true ally, he just serving his own interest like any other guy with power and no true and divine moral guide.

In my opinion Putin is trying to make new friends so he gets more power of Europe by making them more dependent of the Russian oil and gas.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:20 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Journalists find boy filmed in Douma chemical attack video

They Gave dates & cookies to children at Douma hospital

Lol, that video is quite funny and sad as well, I guess most people who were acting like emotional teenagers when this happened didnt care enough to stick around and see what the truth of the matter was. Just made them feel good about themselves to condemn right and left with no brain thinking behind it.

1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

it seems you taking ideas from sumarian these days.. it wont lead you far..

Not taking any ideas from Sumerian, I just don't let ideology cloud my judgement, my views evolve depending on the stuff that I read. The world is not black and white, Iran and the US have worked together when interests have aligned, just as Iran and Russia did in Syria. Geopolitics is driven by interests. I seem to recall someone sharing a video regarding a video about how the Russians are now firmly in "our camp" well they just showed you they work for their own interests. 

1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

sumerian you still crying about iran and usa being best friends because once in 1980 they worked together?

They also worked together post-9/11 in Afghanistan, and also in Iraq later on. Yes, relations are very bad right now, but despite the rhetoric you hear, there have been periods of significant cooperation. The US is pro-Israel regardless of which administration is in power, but there is a difference in administrations (though minor), in that some administrations are willing to separate US foreign policy from Saudi and Israeli foreign policy because they view US interests as not being fully aligned in some contexts, whereas some see them as one and the same, and so adopt the same positions. Trump, Bolton and Pompeo are in the latter camp. Obama was in the former camp, so while he gave billions of dollars in military aid to Israel, just like every US president has done, he didn't escalate as much as Trump and his team are doing with Iran, because he obviously felt it was counterproductive to US interests. But the messianic zionists in government now think Israeli foreign policy should be US foreign policy.

5 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Not taking any ideas from Sumerian, I just don't let ideology cloud my judgement, my views evolve depending on the stuff that I read. The world is not black and white, Iran and the US have worked together when interests have aligned, just as Iran and Russia did in Syria. Geopolitics is driven by interests. I seem to recall someone sharing a video regarding a video about how the Russians are now firmly in "our camp" well they just showed you they work for their own interests. 

from the beginning of time until the end of time the world will be black and white and sooner or later everyone must choose a side including russia...

just because you have no faith in wilayat el faqih being on the good side doesnt mean they arent... 

1 minute ago, abuhaydar said:

from the beginning of time until the end of time the world will be black and white and sooner or later everyone must choose a side including russia...

Ok then if that's what you believe, but Iran doesn't seem to think so, why would you work with a bad side if the world is so black and white? So is Assad on the good side in your books? 

13 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Ok then if that's what you believe, but Iran doesn't seem to think so, why would you work with a bad side if the world is so black and white? So is Assad on the good side in your books? 

it is your opinion that thinks they are on the bad side... one heavily molded by the wrong media