Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
abuhaydar

Another False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam,

What many of us have predicted and feared has come true. Weeks ago there was a plan uncovered in Syria of terrorists to use chemical weapons and blame it on Assad. Trucks smuggling these weapons were caught coming in from Turkey.  

As everyone knows Assad is winning in Syria, and the terrorists are at their last breath. I dont need to explain more...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/08/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack-douma-intl/index.html

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-russia-will-pay-big-price-for-backing-animal-assad-11322689

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43691291

here are some zionists news links...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there will definetely be US military action against Assad. The big question will be the scope of these attacks. Will it be just symbolic like last year, where Russia and Assad seem to have been notified in advance, or will the US risk a conflict with Russia. Interesting days ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How you have the heart to blame the Innocent of slaughtering their own people to make Assad [The Terrorist] Look bad, Is beyond me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Arkon said:

How you have the heart to blame the Innocent of slaughtering their own people to make Assad [The Terrorist] Look bad, Is beyond me!

Look at this map:

https://syria.liveuamap.com/

Look at Douma and then tell me if your brain finds it reasonable or even necessary for Assad government to use chemical weapons in this instance, especially given that the whole world is watching.

Nobody is defending anyone, we just want people to use their brains and think rationally, not emotionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Look at this map:

https://syria.liveuamap.com/

Look at Douma and then tell me if your brain finds it reasonable or even necessary for Assad government to use chemical weapons in this instance, especially given that the whole world is watching.

Nobody is defending anyone, we just want people to use their brains and think rationally, not emotionally.

Assad is already bombing the people in Ghouta like there's no tomorrow, what do you mean it's not reasonable? And nothing Bashar does is necessary!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Look at this map:

https://syria.liveuamap.com/

Look at Douma and then tell me if your brain finds it reasonable or even necessary for Assad government to use chemical weapons in this instance, especially given that the whole world is watching.

Nobody is defending anyone, we just want people to use their brains and think rationally, not emotionally.

Exactly, I was thinking the same thing. This time they made it so clear of their evilness for any people who have even atom of doubt of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arkon said:

Assad is already bombing the people in Ghouta like there's no tomorrow, what do you mean it's not reasonable? And nothing Bashar does is necessary!

They already lose and what benefit Assad gets from bombing little place with gasses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arkon said:

Assad is already bombing the people in Ghouta like there's no tomorrow, what do you mean it's not reasonable? And nothing Bashar does is necessary!

First of all, he is not bombing Ghouta, Ghouta was taken over by the government weeks ago.

This is about Douma, and yes it is being bombed but not with chemical weapons, and the reason its being bombed is because isis rebels refused to make a deal with the government and move north to Idlib, like the isis rebels in Ghouta did.

Its been two days that the bombings of Douma resumed after the isis rebels refused to move, as a last resort they used their own storage of chemical weapons on the civilians there and claimed it to be the act of the government, a desperate measure that they hope will make the US enter Syria with military, meanwhile the US wants to find a justification to enter Syria with all its force, which it does not have currently due to public opinion, but staging something like this could win over the mindless people who are only emotionally driven.

It is important to notice that chemical weapons were found in Ghouta after the government took it over, but of course you will not know this because your source of information is biased and because it does not fit you simple narrative of whats going on. Next question: where did the isis rebels get chemical weapons from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arkon said:

How you have the heart to blame the Innocent of slaughtering their own people to make Assad [The Terrorist] Look bad, Is beyond me!

No point reasoning here. Their heads are in the sand and they will blame anyone but Assad and are deluded. In fact even if they knew Assad did it, they wil support him.

It is blantantly obvious why this is and it sad that a vast section of this sect are terrorist sympathisers...

**Bahrain protest quelled (c.90 or so dead)

Shiachat:- unspeakable.. horrible crime!! Ya Fatima!

**Syrian protests quelled with massacre (death count massive)

Shiachat:- bro this is a plot by the zionists and the west.

**Yemen foreigin intervention by Saudi and airstrikes

Shiachat:- oh the inhumanity!!! These sick wahabis are dping airstrikes and intervening in foreign lands!! Ya Hussain!!

**Russian airstrikes and Iranian intervention in Syria.

Shiachat: roarr, the lions of Ali in Iran are saving us from the terrorist syrian rebels .Praise Russia!!

**Baathist tyrant in Iraq, Saddam Hussein

Shiachat: lanat on this dog!! Horrible man, ya Zainab

**Baathist tyrant in Syria, Bashar Al Assad

Shiachat: What a glorious lion! May the imams bless him...

I can keep going on but this is the pathetic nature of the people you are dealing with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JermainTaylor said:

No point reasoning here. Their heads are in the sand and they will blame anyone but Assad and are deluded. In fact even if they knew Assad did it, they wil support him.

It is blantantly obvious why this is and it sad that a vast section of this sect are terrorist sympathisers...

**Bahrain protest quelled (c.90 or so dead)

Shiachat:- unspeakable.. horrible crime!! Ya Fatima!

**Syrian protests quelled with massacre (death count massive)

Shiachat:- bro this is a plot by the zionists and the west.

**Yemen foreigin intervention by Saudi and airstrikes

Shiachat:- oh the inhumanity!!! These sick wahabis are dping airstrikes and intervening in foreign lands!! Ya Hussain!!

**Russian airstrikes and Iranian intervention in Syria.

Shiachat: roarr, the lions of Ali in Iran are saving us from the terrorist syrian rebels .Praise Russia!!

**Baathist tyrant in Iraq, Saddam Hussein

Shiachat: lanat on this dog!! Horrible man, ya Zainab

**Baathist tyrant in Syria, Bashar Al Assad

Shiachat: What a glorious lion! May the imams bless him...

I can keep going on but this is the pathetic nature of the people you are dealing with.

Hey the notorious anti-assadist shiachatter is back! I remember you, your the one that created this thread here http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235048401-honest-answer-regarding-the-regime/ and got destroyed, then you ran away because you couldn’t handle the truth and never came back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hassan- said:

Hey the notorious anti-assadist shiachatter is back! I remember you, your the one that created this thread here http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235048401-honest-answer-regarding-the-regime/ and got destroyed, then you ran away because you couldn’t handle the truth and never came back.

That is hilarious. The fact you felt I ran away and got destroyed truly makes me chuckle. I most probably gave up trying to reason with fools who shamelessly supporting a horrific tyrant because it benefitted shiite hegemony in the region. Then these same fools go berserk and emotional every year languisihing and self flagellating over an alleged tyrants actions in Kerbala.

Although coming from your ilk who claim all the irrefutable evidence against Assad, Hezbollah and Iran in Syria is a conspiracy and a lie....it doesnt surprise me if i 'ran away'to escape the blinding hypocrisy and stupidity..

Edited by JermainTaylor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...