Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sumerian

50m house or 35m land?

Rate this topic

Would you rather have a 50 million dollar house or own a piece of land worth 35 million dollars? 

NOTE: I don't care if you think this is a waste or you love education or books or you are spiritual and not materialistic.

This is an easy question, only two options. No extra stuff, no off-topic commentary, no weak and lame jokes.- if you have beef with me don't comment

If you are over 30 years old I suggest you don't comment, I want to see how people my age age group comment.

The question's...imprecise and vague. Wouldn't I also own the land on which the house is built? 

In which case, we have to ask if the area of the land on which the house is built is significantly smaller than the land you'd acquire for 35 million. Otherwise, there's literally no reason to want the 35 million offer.

11 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

The question's...imprecise and vague. Wouldn't I also own the land on which the house is built? 

In which case, we have to ask if the area of the land on which the house is built is significantly smaller than the land you'd acquire for 35 million. Otherwise, there's literally no reason to want the 35 million offer.

It is significantly smaller than the 35 million dollar land. Like the 35 mill is like 20x the area size of the land the house is on.

Land, if it's free of excessive wetland and steam areas, passes all environmental site assessments, and has access to infrastructure. Easy choice. Take $35M and turn it into $350M or more. 

Edit: and then use the $350M to build schools and hospitals and stuff! 

Edited by notme

3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Would you rather have a 50 million dollar house or own a piece of land worth 35 million dollars? 

Are you become a rich body as new rich kids of  Baghdad as Rich kids of Tehran:keeporder::grin:

7 hours ago, repenter said:

How about you making these sort of This or This topics in one list instead of opening a new thread for every one, just to make it less spammy?

This series has nearly accumalated 50 comments, compared to those who start serious topics. I'm actually giving this dead website some life and energy, so you should be thankful. Anyway, I think you didn't read my original post properly, so let me remind you, I said people who 1) have beef with me and are 2) over 30 - this is not intended for you. 

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

This series has nearly accumalated 50 comments, compared to those who start serious topics. I'm actually giving this dead website some life and energy, so you should be thankful. Anyway, I think you didn't read my original post properly, so let me remind you, I said people who 1) have beef with me and are 2) over 30 - this is not intended for you. 

How about you show some respect to Repenter instead?

58 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

How about you show some respect to Repenter instead?

I don't show respect to anyone who wants to belittle me. Anyway, has nothing to do with you.

Edited by Sumerian

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

I don't show respect to anyone who wants to belittle me. Anyway, has nothing to do with you.

Well, you keep worrying about getting banned. I am offering you a good suggestion,  the neither of us are trying to belittle you. For  future reference, try not to be so dismissive towards me.

3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Well, you keep worrying about getting banned. I am offering you a good suggestion,  the neither of us are trying to belittle you. For  future reference, try not to be so dismissive towards me.

I'm not worried about anything, so those who use threats should know they are empty. I haven't done anything to warrant a ban but we'll see what they do.

Just stay away from me, how about that? I never asked for your opinion and you've derailed my thread already.

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I dont care if its intended for me or not. And you don't need my help belittling you as you have done that perfectly fine yourself. What im telling you is directly intended for you, as an admin im telling you to consider making a list and putting all your this or this questions in one thread. We prefer quality over quantity, you making 40 threads and accumulating 300 posts where 30% of the comments are sarcastic or telling you its meaningless isn't impressive. Either gather them or don't do it, I'm not asking, i'm telling.