Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sumerian

Rolex or Lamborghini

Rate this topic

A "Lambo" is way too low to the road for me. And dangerous if l hit another deer (2 so far).

Now if l lived on the Great Plains, l'd like this to speed up those inter-city trips:

https://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/motoring/motoring-features/chinese-suv-cost-1250000-plus-11260714 

$500K Rolex.

A watch can last you a lifetime, if a lamborghini breaks down or needs maintenance, it's going to be short lived due to financial cost its probably just going to sit in your garage unusable.

A watch can help assist with salat times no matter where you are

You don't have to be as 'showy' with a rolex, as you would where the lamborghini would attract attention. But then in that moment when you see a good looking sister, you can roll up your sleeves and say 'check out my rolex'

What a stupid question, if I got 30K in my hand, I also have a choice not to spend it and keep the money, is someone holding a gun to my head telling me to buy the rolex or the lambo? Come on man! Sumerian you're better than this bro...what has happened to you? A rolex or lambo? SMH!!!

Edited by Mohamed1993

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

What a stupid question, if I got 30K in my hand, I also have a choice not to spend it and keep the money, is someone holding a gun to my head telling me to buy   the rolex or the lambo? Come on man! Sumerian you're better than this bro...what has happened to you? A rolex or lambo? SMH!!!

"is someone holding a gun to my head" as the figurative expression tells me you never marred.

I'm not really fond of either but if I had the choice I'd go Lambo. A regular (new) car is around... 20k or so whereas a regular watch is under 100. So I'd go with the thing that at least makes more sense as a luxury item.

Either way I'd sell them and use the money on something more useful.

On 07/04/2018 at 10:22 AM, Sumerian said:

I would personally get the Lambo because cars are only second to houses. After you get your car, you can focus on your jewellery and clothes.

Sounds abit feminine  you can focus on your jewellery and clothes never known a man to do that 

Edited by Sisterfatima1