Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Silas

Persian girl was the youtube shooter?

Rate this topic

I have been seeing this all over the web for the last hour or so. People claiming that this woman was the one who shot up the youtube HQ

http://www.nasimesabz.com/ *Warning, Contain inappropriate pictures*

I didn't believe it until I saw that all her videos and content had been taken off youtube today.

Any confirmation on this?

Edited by Abu Nur
*Warning, Contain inappropriate pictures*

Aghdam identified as Persian and often posted videos and other posts in both English and Farsi, the official language of Iran.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. She Had Her Own YouTube Channel & Ranted About Being Discriminated Against by the Company

Nasim Aghdam photos

Authorities don’t believe that Aghdam, 39, had any direct connection to YouTube. According to NBC News, she did have a YouTube channel. She often posted videos that included “rants” against the company, according to the information supplied by NBC.

“Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder, also animal rights activist promoting healthy and humane living. Nasim produced and launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding animal rights and veganism through international Iranian satellite Television in 2010,” read the “About” section on her YouTube channel.

Source: https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooting-suspect-channel-instagram-photos/

This is what happens when you have no purpose in life and accept Western nihilism.

21 hours ago, Silas said:

I have been seeing this all over the web for the last hour or so. People claiming that this woman was the one who shot up the youtube HQ

http://www.nasimesabz.com/ *Warning, Contain inappropriate pictures*

I didn't believe it until I saw that all her videos and content had been taken off youtube today.

Any confirmation on this?

The news Wednesday morning had some excerpts from her videoes.

Just another narcissistic sociopath. Nothing new here.

But we've got a raging narcissism epidemic in progress. We need to brainstorm what to do about it. I'm going to think on it for a few days then start a topic. Someone hold me to that, please. Just send me a PM reminder if I don't do it this week. 

Unfortunately, we have people all over the world who become obsessed with their online identities and a circle of imaginary friends and followers.

Despite what she did, it is kind of sad to see these women spiral down a rabbit-hole. It reminds me of the shocking and disturbing case of Alyssa Bustamante in the US, a girl who became detached from reality and violent. She ended up killing a young girl for no reason 

Edited by Abu Nur
Removed improper image.

11 hours ago, notme said:

Just another narcissistic sociopath. Nothing new here.

But we've got a raging narcissism epidemic in progress. We need to brainstorm what to do about it. I'm going to think on it for a few days then start a topic. Someone hold me to that, please. Just send me a PM reminder if I don't do it this week. 

There are a few unusual behaviors that are becoming severe and widespread. When these converge under the right circumstances they lead to things like this. 

1) Extreme Arrogance. 

2) Extreme Narcisism

3) Loose grip on reality

4) Lack of or lack of concern for family / community

5) Easy access to powerful weapons

These behaviors exist in all societies and are not unique to the US. But I think there are two factors which amplify this phenomenon, particularly in this country. 

First is the lack of community. This society is full of 'loner' types who kind of exist in their own universe and have very little concern or connection to those around them. This unique type of lonerness is probably only possible in a society where you can basically live autonomously if you want to. You can go to work, live alone, come home to your own apartment, act any sort of strange way you want to and, especially if you live in a big city or a extremely rural area, probably noone will bother you or even know what you are doing. This leads to increase isolation and further loosens someone's grip on reality. 

This kind of living autonomously is not possible everywhere in the US. There are certain places with very strong and in tact communities, but there are also large swaths of the country where this doesn't exist. 

I think this is the main issue. It also doesn't help that it is easy to buy guns. But I don't think that is the main issue. Someone with a gun or even many guns who doesn't have most of the above factors is not really a danger to anyone. There are lots of other countries where it is even easier to get guns and they don't have these sorts of incidents taking place on almost a daily basis. The extreme arrogance and narcisism and also lack of concern for family and community is a side effect of having no religion or a very weak faith in God(s.w.a). If you have no or very weak faith, your ego becomes out of control and you think of yourself as god. 

I feel sorry for her family, because they will now be branded for a long time. I don't think they should have released her last name. 

15 hours ago, mesbah said:

She identified herself as baha'i

But this doesn't fit mainstream media narrative, so lets stress on her being Iranian.

In a post above she was also identified as Azeri so add Turk or Tork to the mix.