Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A Once Avid ShiaChatter

URGENT DUA Please Pray For Me

Rate this topic

Bismillah and Salaam everyone. Hope you are all healthy and well inshAllah. I have come in need of all your prayers inshAllah. I am hoping that through your prayers as I am a sinful human, maybe Allah will help me (not saying that He does not). I have been struggling with anxiety recently and once in a while it comes down hard. I have a hard time swallowing food and at random times trouble breathing. I want you all to pray for me, my health, and my life to get better inshAllah. If you can please, keep my family, and all those who are going through any kind of pain and struggle as well. My life in terms of mental, physical, and economic health is not so well. Alhamduillah none the less. I have been not feeling the same as I once used to and it scares me. If any of you is currently visiting the kaaba, the holy prophet, or any of our imams A.S. If it is not too much to ask please do a special request prayer for me there and if you can please donate any sum of money on behalf of me to whoever or whatever you wish be it for the sake of the shrine or for the poor. God bless you all, and thank you so much for this. I will as always keep you all in my prayers as well. Wa Salaam.

14 hours ago, Guest A Once Avid ShiaChatter said:

Bismillah and Salaam everyone. Hope you are all healthy and well inshAllah. I have come in need of all your prayers inshAllah. I am hoping that through your prayers as I am a sinful human, maybe Allah will help me (not saying that He does not). I have been struggling with anxiety recently and once in a while it comes down hard. I have a hard time swallowing food and at random times trouble breathing. I want you all to pray for me, my health, and my life to get better inshAllah. If you can please, keep my family, and all those who are going through any kind of pain and struggle as well. My life in terms of mental, physical, and economic health is not so well. Alhamduillah none the less. I have been not feeling the same as I once used to and it scares me. If any of you is currently visiting the kaaba, the holy prophet, or any of our imams A.S. If it is not too much to ask please do a special request prayer for me there and if you can please donate any sum of money on behalf of me to whoever or whatever you wish be it for the sake of the shrine or for the poor. God bless you all, and thank you so much for this. I will as always keep you all in my prayers as well. Wa Salaam.

Salam. I have asked someone who is in ziyarat to pray for you. InShaAllah she reads my message before she leaves the shrine. Although having a tight throat and trouble breathing are common symptoms of anxiety, you should see a doctor and have a check up, to make sure that it is not something else. If Allah SWT accepts my dua, I am praying for you.

Salam, I have heard that if you were to put some dust of Karbala with water (just a small amount of dust), it will contain a healing for your illnesses. If you dont have dust, then fear not :3! Your Turbah is likely to come from Karbala, so just get a small piece of it, and mix it with water... and drink it & wash yourself with it. Inshallah by the blessings that was put onto that dust, it will help you. :D

Peace be upon you, brothers and sisters. 

May Allah fulfill your prayer and fulfill the prayer of every prayer. May Allah heal you from every illness and heal every (unwell) of every illness. 

I have read a prayer, who prays with (it) will: 

If the angels of the seven heavens and the seven earths got together to write the favor and grace of this prayer and the reward of it, they wouldn't write (لم يصفوا منه ألف جزأ، جزاً واحداً), I don't know how to translate it, but I can tell you cannot miss out on this prayer.

And Allah doesn't (enter) him, his family and his neighbors in hell fire. 

And Allah accepts his intercession (on) one thousand soul from whom hell is (obligated) upon them. 

And Allah (covers) him with a thousand (cover) in the life and in the afterlife; Allah will not show his sins to the rest of the creations.

And Allah will forgive his sins, even if it was (the number) of the sea foam, even the K'aba'ir, for example, the 'Zina is one of the K'aba'ir, and it is (one) of the biggest of K'abai'r. Allah will forgive the K'ab'air. 

And Allah will open for him seventy doors of mercy.

And Allah will give him the reward of every injured and every (unharmed). 

And Allah will give him the reward of every creation (He created), from the people of the hell fire and of the paradise, and the Earth and the Heavens, and the drips of rain, and the soil and the gravel (stone) and (other than that).

And here's the prayer:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد

يا من أظهر الجميل، وستر القبيح، يا من لم يؤاخذ بالجريرة، يا من لم يهتك الستر، يا عظيم العفو، يا حسن التجاوز، يا واسع المغفرة، يا باسط اليدين بالرحمة ارحمني، يا صاحب كل نجوى، يا منتهى كل شكوى، يا مفرج كل كربة، يا مقيل العثرات، يا كريم الصفح، يا عظيم العفو، يا مبتدئا بالنعم قبل استحقاقها، يا رباه يا سيداه، يا غاية رغبتاه، أسألك بك وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، والإمام علي صلوات الله وسلامه عليه وعلى آله والسيدة فاطمة الزهراء صلوات الله وسلامه عليها وعلى آلها، والإمام الحسن صلوات الله وسلامه عليه وعلى آله والإمام الحسين صلوات الله وسلامه عليه وعلى آله، والأئمة المعصومين صلوات الله وسلامه عليهم وعلى آلهم أن تصلي على محمد وآل محمد، أسألك يا الله، أن لا تشوه خلقي بالنار، و أن تفعل بي ما أنت أهله 

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, 

O' Allah, send peace and blessings upon Mohammed and the Household of Mohammed,

'Ya 'm'an 'Az'har al Jameel, W'a Satar al Qabeeh, Ya m'an lam 'Yuakhadh bil Jarira, Ya m'an la Yahtuk al Sitr, Ya Adheem al Afo, Ya Hasan al Tajawz, Ya Was'i al Maghfira, Ya Basit al Yadayn bil Rahma Irhamni, Ya Sahib kol Najwa, 'Wa Ya muntha kol Shakwa, Ya Mufarij Kul Karba, Ya Muqel al Atharat, Ya Kareem al Safh, Ya Adheem al Afo, Ya Mubtad'ian bil Ni'am Qabl Istihqaqiha, Ya Rabah, Ya Saydah, Ya Gahayata Raghbatah, 'As aluk bk wa Bi Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and his family), wa a'l Imam Ali (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and his family), wa al-Sayida Fatima al-Zahra (Allah's peace and blessings be upon her and her family), Wa al-Imam al-Hasan (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and his family), wa al-Imam al-Husayn (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and his family), wa al-Aaima al-Masumen (Allah's peace and blessings be upon them and their family) a'n Tusale ala Muhammad wa 'al Muhammad, 'As aluk Ya Allah an la tushawh khalqe bil nar, wa t'afa'l be ma 'anta ahluh.'

Peace be upon you, brothers and sisters.

May Allah bless you all. Thank you so much! I will try to do everything you all recommend. The swallowing is more so mental, as for some reason it feels like I'm too afraid to swallow. I honestly felt like nothing bad could happen to me as I grew up. I felt as long as I believed in Allah swt and tried my best not to sin (broke that promise numerous times) I will inshAllah live a decent life without any problems. But that is not the case, as this seems to be another test from Allah swt. Sometimes its hard to grasp but you battle with yourself especially when you are tired and exhausted from what ever struggle you are going through. May Allah swt make our trials easy inshAllah and give us patience and strength to come out of them. I never knew I would be going through this level of anxiety, but its life and anything is possible. Once again, thanks and may Allah swt bless and accept all your prayers and wishes. <3

alsalamu alaykum.
i request you and all readers to pray for me too.
i became very depress and think that all of the doors of ijabat and mercy is closed for me, i had many mistakes in my life, but i realy want to be good person that imam mahdi is satisfied from me and Allah loves me.
i dont know what should i do.
i become depress and sad more and more every day.
so, please pray for me specially in the ziyarats and specially in the months of blessings.
i wish that Allah accept your prayers and fulfill your wishes.

11 hours ago, zahra.5 said:

alsalamu alaykum.
i request you and all readers to pray for me too.
i became very depress and think that all of the doors of ijabat and mercy is closed for me, i had many mistakes in my life, but i realy want to be good person that imam mahdi is satisfied from me and Allah loves me.
i dont know what should i do.
i become depress and sad more and more every day.
so, please pray for me specially in the ziyarats and specially in the months of blessings.
i wish that Allah accept your prayers and fulfill your wishes.

Sister, being hopeless of Allah's mercy is a huge sin on it's own. Have full faith in Allah's mercy and repent, and ask forgiveness to Allah with all your heart, and Allah will forgive you. Don't let shaitan fool you into thinking lowly of Allah's mercy. Also, I've heard an alim who shared a wonderful hadith regarding this matter. Basically, a message taken from it was to recite as much as SALWAAT as possible when looking for a solution after being overwhelmed by your sins because SALWAAT MELTS AWAY your sins. When we recite salwaat we are making dua to Allah to bless the Prophet (S) and his ahlul bayth (AS), you think we won't receive prayers/blessings back?...

Give this a read as this may also help: 
https://www.al-islam.org/repentance-cradle-mercy-allama-husayn-ansariyan/guilt-and-ways-curing-it

Salaam brothers and sisters, just another minor update on my situation. Most days im doing alot better alhamduillah, somedays panic attacks/anxiety effects me but alhamduillah i get through it with the help of Allah swt and your prayers. One of the main anxieties im still facing is being able to swallow certain foods still.Its hard but im pushing through alhamduillah. I believe I will get better someday. Thank you all for your continued support and duas. Eltimas ~

wasalaam

Salaam brothers and sisters I am back to ask for another humble request to pray for my family as well. My grandma and my mother isnt feeling to well due to health related issues. Please keep them in your prayers so inshAllah they find shafaa. May God bless you all. Wasalaam