Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ali

Advice on finding a job

Guest Ali

What are some jobs (halal ones) that I can find, with little education, in a kaafir country? Any tips? Are there any halal jobs out there? Please share how you got your job. 

9 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

What are some jobs (halal ones) that I can find, with little education, in a kaafir country? Any tips? Are there any halal jobs out there? Please share how you got your job. 

Most jobs require a high school or college degree. Do you have this? 

20 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

Call center jobs if you are fluent with the language of that country. They pay you good and you'll be able to live your life in a good manner.

Guest Ali
On 3/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, ShiaChat Mod said:

Most jobs require a high school or college degree. Do you have this? 

Yes to high school. No to college.

Guest Ali
55 minutes ago, MJ786110 said:

Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Brother,

Have you looked into on-demand / app based transportation jobs such as Lyft, Uber etc? 

These could involve being alone with women and driving people to haram places (like bars), and probably other doubtful matters as well.  

What if creating a job ?

Kaafir country has government, go to government application to have a job suitable for you.

I work in "kaafir" government as researcher for almost 32 years. Next year i will be pensiun/retired.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:55 AM, Guest Ali said:

Salam. If you live in the US, you can google the jobs you would like to research. For example, I saw that https://www.oodle.com has a search box where you type in your city and state, then look on the left side and click on Jobs. The jobs are listed in alphabetical order, so click on "See all" to view all the categories. What looks interesting to you? Look for a job that says you will get training. Just be careful that the location of the job is within your immediate area. You might not want to travel 30 miles to your job. 

production line.
carrying as in things to and from houses like fridges and stuff ( do not recommend this job unless you are fit for it) .
Gardner / horticulture

all round help on construction sites

You could contact an employment agency and let them know what you are looking for or apply through their website for example.