Rate this topic

Salam. When you want to join a club, if it says CLOSED you need to be an Advanced member first. Get 25 posts in the forums and then ask to join a club. 

@Hammad Ahmad @Abbas_the_warrior  @zarya  @Sayyida_L @lastmaster  @ShehrB @Memory @Zoya fathima  @Walaa @ZeeshanRZ @FaihaMuhsin @syeda Ali @aisha6 @Ruby22890 @Syeda fariya butool @Yalda Shams @Zehra Fatima @Tamy @angel oasis @Nadeem Akbar @sara shah @AZRIS @Sulail Fatima @haider92110 @The.Shia.girl @Syed H Hussain Bilgrami @Sayed Anzeck @Humble_Human @Frank321 @Muhammad Hussain AghaKhan @mojtabana @Ah738017 @Ali Sharifli @Sarah2003 @syed shahper jafri@myra786 @Kazim.khan110 @Ayalan @TheK1ng @Elsa @Kabeer Ahmed@shiadude123 @Abdulai @SimB @Zellali @MinG @Hidz @Aemun Asim @HUSSAIN 95 @Indigo @SamirRajani @Shig@Muntazir e Mehdi... @Ibrahim3319 @Ibrahim van Soest @lisaalsaedi @Bahari @Hadiqa @Ibrahim3319 @Ayesha begum  @Alii75 @Sylsal @Madad056 @kabeer khan @MehreenSyed @Ah738017 @A_N110 @Tijani AbdBasit @Syeda_nbi @AHM @shehzadi_fz @Elham k @Zeinab Jaafari @Mh133 @Zainab Razvi @Ali.as @Waiting on the Qaim (عليه السلام) @Amre @Moulay Abdeslam @SimplyShia @Mehnaz Ali abdi  @Alhaya05 @Ali Mahdi zaidi @Anum Fatima @syedarizvi @MiraAnwar @Catriona @Imamat @sara18 @Cows-Go-Moo @Zahra Al-Faraj @LLADLH @Zainab715 @Dr......... Syeda Aaima Rizvi @roses @Bint e Abbas @Aria @sbatool @Syed1208 @AliNajafi @Eszter @Vermilion @Mutakaleen Ali  @meysam_ab @Salman Rashid @asaheed39 @Sakhawat Ali @Syed Ali Abbas121472 ...

New members cannot send private messages or use the chat room.

If you haven't learned how to participate at ShiaChat, see the first post here which explains it:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235038227-salam-and-welcome/

Edited by Hameedeh
Adding new members to read this.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:11 PM, bigboi said:

ok (understand the 25 posts to become Advanced member)

That wasn't so hard now, was it? :D 

1 minute ago, Abdulai said:

I get it. But i am at least more than 4 years here, although i don't post often but i always read threads. I am still not qualify?

Unfortunately, no. If you regularly use the forum and just make one or two posts a day, you should be able to easily get to the 25 post benchmark in no time.

It only takes 3 days to become an Advanced member if you seriously want to be a member. 10 posts today, 10 posts tomorrow and then 5 posts on the third day. It couldn't be easier. However, remember that Mods won't approve a post that is insufficient, like one word or an emoji. :D See the post below:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235038227-salam-and-welcome/?do=findComment&comment=3126436

On 3/19/2018 at 10:40 PM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. When you want to join a club, if it says CLOSED you need to be an Advanced member first. Get 25 posts in the forums and then ask to join a club.  

If you haven't learned how to participate at ShiaChat, see the first post here which explains it:

Thanks...I'm new here will need a little practice to figure my way around :)

On 3/19/2018 at 9:40 PM, Hameedeh said:

New members cannot send private messages or use the chat room.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam, Thank you for informing. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

2 hours ago, Zainab715 said:

Wa Alaikum Assalaam, Thank you for informing. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Welcome to ShiaChat!