Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shiabladerunner zain rizvi attacked by salafi thug

Rate this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

50 wahabis ganging up on 1 person, just like how their caliphs and their crew ganged up on Fatima (as) at her house.

I always knew these debates would bring us only up to that point. Only muslims can break the rule of the speaker's corner which by nature is to fight with words only.

I dont understand how all these people have time to stand in the middle of nowhere like that, nobody has a job?

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Salam they very soon make a video to blame Shias & make excuse for themselves when you play with fire you must be ready for burning by fire, Allah rewards him but I don’t see any benefit in these type of debates. Also anti Islam groups use it as a proof for their claims against all Muslims.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

peasants in their natural place. Look at the bright side, many of them will eventually be in prison or live a life of crime or have low income wages and die virgins.:hahaha:

many of the boys in that video come from low income poor backgrounds. Hence they still have the gangsta ghetto mind, irrelevant of which group they adhere too.

.Rule number one, always be careful of the mob. The mob has one mind. The mind is dictated by the most daring or foolish.

Edited by monad
  • Moderators

The Shia man said "Khoda hafez" because he was leaving (about 40 seconds from the beginning) and the Salafi man grabbed his arm to stop him and said 'Whoa, whoa, whoa' which is the word you say when you want the horse to stop. When I was about 5 years old the teacher taught us "Keep your hands to yourself" specifically to not touch your classmates. It seems this Salafi man never even learned the basics, especially how to respect another person who is speaking to you and decided to leave. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Hassan- said:

50 wahabis ganging up on 1 person, just like how their caliphs and their crew ganged up on Fatima (as) at her house.

Ya Akhi, 

It's best not to respond to their hatred by making statements like this. I don't think your statement is necessarily out of order either, but we have to take the higher moral ground here.  The moment we respond like that, and when people make far worse comments abusing their revered symbols or being sarcastic on youtube comments, then that makes many otherwise balanced individuals lean against us and not see this obvious injustice towards Shias through an objective lens. It's human nature, and we would do the same or feel the same - some of us - if someone spoke about Ali (as) in that way (not saying you have, but on these videos people tend to hurl abuses).

At the house of Fatima (as) it wasn't fifty to one. As much as i do not revere the Caliphs and am firmly on the side of the Ahlulbayt of the Messenger of Allah (saw), the fact is many opposed Abu Bakr and Umar. It was not just Fatima (as) in that house, but Ali (as), Zubayr, members of the Banu Hashim and some of their companions, gathering together discussing the usurpation of the right of Ali ibn Abi Talib (as).  Had Ali (as) wanted, he and his band of men could have taken whoever attacked that house, and given them a fight, but they were not outnumbered by those odds and it was not Fatima (as) left on her own.

Fatima (as) had a group of strong, grown men, many of them fierce companions and members of the Banu Hashim clan, with her at that house. As you can see in the video, the moment the Salafi raises his hand on the Shia, everyone breaks them apart. It's therefore hard for me to see why, had anyone placed a finger on Fatima, why the group of men in the house with her at the time, who were from her family or fiercely dedicated companions would not have also broken it up immediately. Again, i am not ruling out Fatima (as) being indirectly hurt from it all, or even hit once (though this is debatable), but it's hard to imagine her being beaten by a mob or an individual repeatedly. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance
  • Advanced Member

I've said this several times before, we as Shias need to be dangerous and gain power, but not use that power.  The true height of a man is when he can harm but chooses not to. When you have teeth, and can bite, but choose not to bite.  We need to get involved in learning self-defence, in lifting and growing our bodies. We need to excel in the Arabic language, in the memorisation of the Quran, in philosophy, in logic, in eloquence, in articulation, in polemics.

If you are a member of the the only group that is closest to the truth and the real path towards heaven on this planet, there needs to be a sense of awakening to that responsibility and privilege and an attempt to protect yourself from inevitable danger or protect those who may be in danger on account of their faith, and argue and defend the religion by learning everything within your means to do so.

This is a message directed at my self, before anyone else. I condemn uncivilised behaviour by the Salafis, but i'm not content at coming here and complaining. What are we going to do about it? How do we grow and improve, and get stronger and better?

"For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves..." [Noble Quran]

" And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you..." [Noble Quran]

• Advanced Member

Let's also be careful not to generalise the entire sect on the behaviour of a group of unruly members of that sect. If you are Shia, then you need to be part of the group that leads the way in keeping emotions in check and being just.

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

@Intellectual Resistance - a few words of encouragement and praise for ShiaBaldeRunner would go a long way instead of semi-defending the nasibi.

Brother, this isn't the first time you have done this, and i have shown a lot of patience, which is why i need to be clear when i say it is not acceptable to continually distort someones position, particularly on sensitive matters like this. I regard you as intelligent enough to understand someones position and the nuances in their argument, without jumping the ship.

I've condemned the Salafis already in my post, and called his behaviour unacceptable. Here it was:

36 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

I condemn uncivilised behaviour by the Salafis, but i'm not content at coming here and complaining. What are we going to do about it? How do we grow and improve, and get stronger and better?

As for praise for brother Zain, this isn't a thread to be giving out praise, but it is an unfortunate and callous incident that underlines the moral depravity of the Salafis who have carried it out. However, we as Shias need to become stronger, because our enemies aren't going to smile and back-off if we all gather and complain. We need to look at ourselves and grow , in every way possible, so we can defend ourselves physically and intellectually. 

Lastly, while there is no doubt the behaviour in the video was wrong, and carried out by Salafis, it would be wrong in the heat of emotion to now generalise and abuse the entire sect over the behaviour of a group of individuals. It is the same for us, when a Muslim commits an act and people begin to foam in hatred and generalise and abuse us all.  You know why that is the case? My first reaction was, what could i have done had i been there? Then i began to look at myself and recognise that if this ever happens and i am there, i need to become stronger, bigger, grow in what i know and learn, so when enemies attack in this manner , we as a group can be ready to protect ourselves. 

Some people complain about their predicament. Other recognise their predicament and evaluate it fairly, but then seek to grow. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

@Intellectual Resistance - a few words of encouragement and praise for ShiaBaldeRunner would go a long way instead of semi-defending the nasibi.

Agreed.

@Intellectual Resistance this cybermob and their followers have been throwing takfir on us for months without taking the opportunity to learn some truth from, Shia Bladerunner, whom I respect and salute here btw.

Time is not for being apologetical to them now. Nor discussing the event of the door.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Nah bro I agree with @Intellectual Resistance. The comment from Hassan was a bit immature and uncessessary. These videos evoke an emotional response from us and we feel like generalizing. This is exactly what non-Muslims do to us - they show a video of one aggressive Muslim and make everyone think that the entire ummah is like that.

You also have popular Salafis like Ali Dawah who would never touch anyone like that. Therefore I don't think the brother is defending the sect, but rather being honest.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ResistanceAxis said:

With all due respect and I wish not to alienate you, but why shouldn't we point out the faults of the Salafi sect? Their teachings and their opinions on Shi'a are well known to all.

Who has said we shouldn't ? I've done it myself on this site many times over, refuting them and their scholars. We need to be careful when the discussion moves away from debating theology, to another territory that is more problematic. I've condemned the behaviour here myself, but i wouldn't generalise an entire group over the behaviour of a few. That's the point i'm making here. A lot of us have gone over the top and tainted the entire sect over the behaviour of a few thugs. I know a lot of Salafis who are the most soft spoken people you'll meet who wouldn't touch you. 

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Nah bro I agree with @Intellectual Resistance. The comment from Hassan was a bit immature and uncessessary. 

I agree with you brother, but I just want to cut brother Hassan- some slack , nothing he wrote was immature, but obviously, it would only inflame tensions as you rightly pointed out. Go over on some of these youtube videos and you'll find some horrific comments made by both Shias and Sunnis/Salafis. It's worrying, to say the least. 

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Who has said we shouldn't ? I've done it myself on this site many times over, refuting them and their scholars. We need to be careful when the discussion moves away from debating theology, to another territory that is more problematic. I've condemned the behaviour here myself, but i wouldn't generalise an entire group over the behaviour of a few. That's the point i'm making here. A lot of us have gone over the top and tainted the entire sect over the behaviour of a few thugs. I know a lot of Salafis who are the most soft spoken people you'll meet who wouldn't touch you.

The end of it is, their teachings advocate these behaviors. The analogy of calling all Muslim terrorists falls flat due to the fact Islam does not advocate such behavior. Not to mention salafism/wahabbism is responsible for the tarnished image of Islam anyway. Just as you cannot call Muslims terrorists due to the actions of a few as it doesn't advocate terrorism, we can't judge Salafism/Wahabbism as non-violent due to certain individuals when it does advocate such behaviors.

• Forum Administrators

Was the Shia man actually injured? In the second video, all I heard was a shout and the Salafis laughing that he is running.  Someone said something about arrest. In fact many people were running.

• Advanced Member

displaying their true colors. Nothing new. This is exactly what their idols have been doing for 1400 years- trying their utmost to wipe us off the face of the earth.

Someone must tell them it's not the Usurpdom of Saudi-Occupied Arabia, or their now-defunct 'Caliphate', but the secular West.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I dont understand how all these people have time to stand in the middle of nowhere like that, nobody has a job?

Petro-dollars can work wonders, brother. *wink*

• Veteran Member
20 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Just like we have time for Shiachat - they use their spare time to debate people at Hyde Park.

They also have spare time for flooding forums and YouTube comments sections. Additionally they have time for hanging out at Hyde Park.

The thousands of comments that come within the few hours of the uploads are most probably including the guys present at the shooting.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Haha! They should try getting a job at a supermarket or a retail store, if they have that much spare time :grin:

I heard that daesh... ehm.. sorry I mean jabhat al nusra are hiring. Apparently the job comes with a monthly saudi income, free drugs, women and a great pension plan with free housing, free interior furnishing and no payment for food, its called jail.

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, realizm said:

Zein was not attacked by a salafi thug. He was debating him for a while, and following a dispute over serious matters (takfir, apology for violence), decided to leave, which the salafi did not accept and subsequently used physical force to prevent him from his most basic right. He was followed by a horde of aggressive youngsters shouting threats to Zein and insulting him for being Shia.

That is one more accurate description of what happened.

In video comment they are proud of their brav:hahaha:ery .

• Forum Administrators

Posts were edited. Calling someone a thug is relevant. Calling him a stupid [animal] or najis [animal] is inappropriate. Before you write something, think if you would like someone to call you that. 

• Veteran Member
16 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Was the Shia man actually injured? In the second video, all I heard was a shout and the Salafis laughing that he is running.  Someone said something about arrest. In fact many people were running.

I don't think he was injured.