Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shiabladerunner zain rizvi attacked by salafi thug

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators
Just now, shiaman14 said:

I don't think he was injured.

Thank you. However, having a gang of name-calling thugs chase you might cause PTSD. That was horrific to watch. Why can't people just be polite?

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you. However, having a gang of name-calling thugs chase you might cause PTSD. That was horrific to watch. Why can't people just be polite?

I agree. That is why we should all salute the bravery of Zain and his brother who have been going to the park regularly to taking the fight to the fitna-mongers.

• Veteran Member
On 3/20/2018 at 3:55 PM, shiaman14 said:

I agree. That is why we should all salute the bravery of Zain and his brother who have been going to the park regularly to taking the fight to the fitna-mongers.

Much respect to them.

They have taken the discussion with patience, and their steadfastness in this task without falling for «sunni da`wa» earned them being finally called kuffar, and chased by what definitely looks like thugs in their attitude.

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I dont understand how all these people have time to stand in the middle of nowhere like that, nobody has a job?

They are volunteers. Unfortunately, they have been brainwashed into their belief, just like zealots of any faith, and are there proselytising. The vast majority of these people are not on any money.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

They are volunteers. Unfortunately, they have been brainwashed into their belief, just like zealots of any faith, and are there proselytising. The vast majority of these people are not on any money.

What do they pay their rent with then if they can stand there mid day for free?

From my experience, the ones that get most upset and angry in religious debates are usually the ones that care less about religion in any other context, such as actually following its rules, such as giving zakat, etc. Ask them about such subjects and watch them all become quiet.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

What do they pay their rent with then if they can stand there mid day for free?

From my experience, the ones that get most upset and angry in religious debates are usually the ones that care less about religion in any other context, such as actually following its rules, such as giving zakat, etc. Ask them about such subjects and watch them all become quiet.

They do this in their spare time. Hyde Park corner is open to anyone, be they Atheists, Secularists, Christians or the like. People come on Sundays or their free time and engage in these debates with just about anyone on any topic.  Getting overly angry in debates is a sign of bad Akhlaq - depending on the context - but the majority of these Salafis pray, fast, and practise. Many of them are even Hafiz of the Quran, know Arabic and the like.

The problem with them is that they are brainwashed, misguided and can't see it, and stubbornly hold on to their belief. 

Religion is a topic that can get many people impassioned. I've been literally abused and had my character distorted by some Shias in the past, who have abused be personally and openly. I'm not talking about disagreements and distorting arguments, but full on.  It became clear to me that as Shias, while we are on guidance, there is nothing special about our followers intrinsically and this world  remains a test where we can go into any direction.

I used to have the view we were all chosen and special and somehow we intrinsically should be better in many ways , but my experience with Shias and myself by extension has quickly sunk that idea. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

but the majority of these Salafis pray, fast, and practise. Many of them are even Hafiz of the Quran, know Arabic and the like.

Yeah... just like the majority of daesh members, or those ignorant muslims in Indonesia. 

• Veteran Member
16 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

They do this in their spare time. Hyde Park corner is open to anyone, be they Atheists, Secularists, Christians or the like. People come on Sundays or their free time and engage in these debates with just about anyone on any topic.  Getting overly angry in debates is a sign of bad Akhlaq - depending on the context - but the majority of these Salafis pray, fast, and practise. Many of them are even Hafiz of the Quran, know Arabic and the like.

The problem with them is that they are brainwashed, misguided and can't see it, and stubbornly hold on to their belief. 

Religion is a topic that can get many people impassioned. I've been literally abused and had my character distorted by some Shias in the past, who have abused be personally and openly. I'm not talking about disagreements and distorting arguments, but full on.  It became clear to me that as Shias, while we are on guidance, there is nothing special about our followers intrinsically and this world  remains a test where we can go into any direction.

I used to have the view we were all chosen and special and somehow we intrinsically should be better in many ways , but my experience with Shias and myself by extension has quickly sunk that idea. 

once again, you use this forum to claim being victimized by the shia. This is not about you.

This is about Zain and his brother who are doing wonderful work in Speaker's Corner at Hyde Park.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

once again, you use this forum to claim being victimized by the shia. This is not about you.

This is about Zain and his brother who are doing wonderful work in Speaker's Corner at Hyde Park.

Once more, this is another misrepresentation of what i was saying, and the context in which i said it.

I was responding to claims that they were funded by petro-dollars, and made a sensible and factual comment that most of them are not, and they are just brain-washed zealots, like ones you get in all faiths, such as Christianity. As for behaving angrily in debates, this occurs even among Shias, and we all know religion and politics cause enormous emotions and passions to rise , which some allow to turn into something toxic.

Therefore we shouldn't be surprised at bad mannered, over zealous Salafis who are doing this out of their own inclination without being funded by petro-dollars.  Had i been there, i would have stood shoulder to shoulder defending the brother. Most of my posts on here are a call to Shias, as the minority, to excel in everything because we are the hunted minority, and so must be stronger and better than everyone else.

Brother, i say this sincerely because my policy is to not keep grudges , but if you continue to distort my words and caricature me in ways that are far removed from what it is i am, for the sake of uncritical members who buy into things like that without judging fairly on words, i can not keep breaking down false claims and accusations. So , now i will not respond, even if you lead people into believing misrepresentations about my words. Allah will be the one i will now refer that to. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Once more, this is another misrepresentation of what i was saying, and the context in which i said it.

I was responding to claims that they were funded by petro-dollars, and made a sensible and factual comment that most of them are not, and they are just brain-washed zealots, like ones you get in all faiths, such as Christianity. As for behaving angrily in debates, this occurs even among Shias, and we all know religion and politics cause enormous emotions and passions to rise , which some allow to turn into something toxic.

Therefore we shouldn't be surprised at bad mannered, over zealous Salafis who are doing this out of their own inclination without being funded by petro-dollars.  Had i been there, i would have stood shoulder to shoulder defending the brother. Most of my posts on here are a call to Shias, as the minority, to excel in everything because we are the hunted minority, and so must be stronger and better than everyone else.

Brother, i say this sincerely because my policy is to not keep grudges , but if you continue to distort my words and caricature me in ways that are far removed from what it is i am, for the sake of uncritical members who buy into things like that without judging fairly on words, i can not keep breaking down false claims and accusations. So , now i will not respond, even if you lead people into believing misrepresentations about my words. Allah will be the one i will now refer that to. 

I am not holding a grudge nor do I have an agenda against you. As someone who is older than you, think of this as naseehah. You have done this across multiple threads and someone needs to point out this behavior to you.

Go through the 2 pages of this thread and tell me if anyone else has turned this around and made it about themselves or how shias are just as bad.

Everyone is concerned about Zain aka ShiaBladeRunner and the shenanigans that take place at Speakers' Corner. That is it. That is what this thread is about.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I am not holding a grudge nor do I have an agenda against you. As someone who is older than you, think of this as naseehah. You have done this across multiple threads and someone needs to point out this behavior to you.

Go through the 2 pages of this thread and tell me if anyone else has turned this around and made it about themselves or how shias are just as bad.

Everyone is concerned about Zain aka ShiaBladeRunner and the shenanigans that take place at Speakers' Corner. That is it. That is what this thread is about.

SubhanAllah,

This has little to do with it being about me, or Shias being just as bad. I don't factor in age, but the quality of what is being relayed and the merit of argumentation. 

My comments were in response to a very specific claim - that these Salafis are on petrodollars.  I made a clear comment: brainwashed people of all religions exist, and they don't need money to motivate them to go out and proselytise , but rather they are convinced they are on truth - or they trick themselves into believing in that. Furthermore, many of them are practising - but so were the Khawarij - which was my response to a claim they were not religious. It isn't about being paid or not being religious, because the underlying problem here is that they are brainwashed, and in religious debates , it evokes enough emotion that sometimes leads to physical altercation, which is absolutely unacceptable.

If you put aside a very narrow reading of my post, and recognise i was commenting on the notion of behaviour among zealots of a religion - be it any religion - you would see this had nothing to do with blaming Shias or making it about myself. As i have said, unacceptable behaviour like this is not right , and there is no justification for it, at all. I would also argue Salafis are more inclined to that sort of behaviour, but again, we can't generalise a whole sect on the action of thuggish individuals.

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

SubhanAllah,

This has little to do with it being about me, or Shias being just as bad. I don't factor in age, but the quality of what is being relayed and the merit of argumentation. 

My comments were in response to a very specific claim - that these Salafis are on petrodollars.  I made a clear comment: brainwashed people of all religions exist, and they don't need money to motivate them to go out and proselytise , but rather they are convinced they are on truth - or they trick themselves into believing in that. Furthermore, many of them are practising - but so were the Khawarij - which was my response to a claim they were not religious. It isn't about being paid or not being religious, because the underlying problem here is that they are brainwashed, and in religious debates , it evokes enough emotion that sometimes leads to physical altercation, which is absolutely unacceptable.

If you put aside a very narrow reading of my post, and recognise i was commenting on the notion of behaviour among zealots of a religion - be it any religion - you would see this had nothing to do with blaming Shias or making it about myself. As i have said, unacceptable behaviour like this is not right , and there is no justification for it, at all. I would also argue Salafis are more inclined to that sort of behaviour, but again, we can't generalise a whole sect on the action of thuggish individuals.

If you want to discuss zealots in all religions (I agree with you), open a thread about it. This is about Zain aka ShiaBladeRunner.

• Advanced Member
On 3/20/2018 at 5:48 PM, shiaman14 said:

If you want to discuss zealots in all religions (I agree with you), open a thread about it. This is about Zain aka ShiaBladeRunner.

There is no need. My response was to the posts claiming these individuals had to be funded by Saudi-Arabia, or were not practising and stooges. In reply, i just pointed out that people can be brainwashed and due to the heated and controversial nature religious debates take, can be so impassioned to acting like this, which is unacceptable, without needing to be stooges or be bought. I feel i have made that point, and also fairly responded to claims this was about myself or some sort of attack on Shias.

Fi Amanillah dear brother

• Advanced Member

Well, the Sunni was 100% wrong to attack Zayn, but I see a problem.

Zayn was just trying to prove he was right, like "did you say that? see you did, you did say that, see!! everyone see that?" instead of having a debate to share knowledge and reveal the truth, it seems he just wants to prove to him he's a better debater or something?

But only Allah knows for sure his intentions.

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

Well, the Sunni was 100% wrong to attack Zayn, but I see a problem.

Zayn was just trying to prove he was right, like "did you say that? see you did, you did say that, see!! everyone see that?" instead of having a debate to share knowledge and reveal the truth, it seems he just wants to prove to him he's a better debater or something?

But only Allah knows for sure his intentions.

On the surface, you have made a good point, but there was something very special about what he was showing.

That Salafi-crowd (some of the major speakers) are very well linked with a famous anti-Shia Youtube channel [free publicity removed], which mocks Shias, pulls up rouge speakers and hi lights a minority of us who do bizarre acts. Once, they promoted a video of Shia children literally being massacred and made it a joke, and many of them tweeted and laughed and promoted it. Literally a video of murder and massacre of Shias.   Honestly, if that crowd has been in Saudi, i don't doubt they would have even beaten brother Zain. Thank God we live in secular Britain where our freedoms are protected.

Of course, these are thugs and we can't generalise an entire group. 

If you are a Shia i recommend three things: 1. Learn Arabic 2. Lift weights and build your body 3. Learn Judo or any other martial art.

Edited by notme
Removed channel name

• Advanced Member
On 3/20/2018 at 11:50 PM, Intellectual Resistance said:

On the surface, you have made a good point, but there was something very special about what he was showing.

That Salafi-crowd (some of the major speakers) are very well linked with a famous anti-Shia Youtube channel called '******' , which mocks Shias, pulls up rouge speakers and hi lights a minority of us who do bizarre acts. Once, they promoted a video of Shia children literally being massacred and made it a joke, and many of them tweeted and laughed and promoted it. Literally a video of murder and massacre of Shias.   Honestly, if that crowd has been in Saudi, i don't doubt they would have even beaten brother Zain. Thank God we live in secular Britain where our freedoms are protected.

Of course, these are thugs and we can't generalise an entire group. 

If you are a Shia i recommend three things: 1. Learn Arabic 2. Lift weights and build your body 3. Learn Judo or any other martial art.

Please dont give them free publicity by mentioning their nasibi channels by name. I ask mods to edit it out. 

If you dont know what I mean then google how search engines work.

• Advanced Member
On 3/21/2018 at 1:19 PM, IbnSina said:

Please dont give them free publicity by mentioning their nasibi channels by name. I ask mods to edit it out. 

If you dont know what I mean then google how search engines work.

Apologies brother, i'm quite well versed in SEO and the like, but the brother in the video quoted the channel , and i wasn't giving them a back-link , or linking along with just anchor text. However,  i get your point, and note taken. Thanks for that.

• Veteran Member

:salam:

I believe there is money involved.

Not for all of them, but at least the speakers. All those Dawah, Hijab, Tawheed. They are all linked to one another by something, and you even see some of them giving lectures in what seem to be islamic centres Even that Shemrani guy was aired on a satellite farsi sunni channel.

All this involves money, and you do not get it from donators at the park. And it is definitely not coming from the IRI nor from khums.

I am not saying the money goes into their pockets.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I believe there is money involved.

Not for all of them, but at least the speakers. All those Dawah, Hijab, Tawheed. They are all linked to one another by something, and you even see some of them giving lectures in what seem to be islamic centres Even that Shemrani guy was aired on a satellite farsi sunni channel.

All this involves money, and you do not get it from donators at the park. And it is definitely not coming from the IRI nor from khums.

I am not saying the money goes into their pockets.

Very naive to think they are not paid. 

• Moderators

Come on guys. Words like apes, dogs, snakes, pigs, swine, etc. are inappropriate. Keep your language polite or warnings will be given. FYI: If you have 2 prior warnings, then this is a reminder that ShiaChat automatically gives temporary suspensions of at least 12 hours for the next warning you receive. 

• Advanced Member

Guys I never watched the video properly, but I'm just so disgusted with the speaker(Salafi thug) who pushed Shia blade runner.

For everyone who forgot what the video was about:

Someone sick on Facebook mentioned Abu Ismail Al Farsi, saying "have you seen when the fake matam turns real". Abu Ismail Al Farsi (the Salafi thug) replied "that's a classic, may Allah bless the brother who made this video".

This is the video, where innocent Shias were shot during the Majlis of Imam Hussein(as): 

Warning : "Don't watch it if you have a weak heart, I couldn't stop crying when I watch this video"

These guys are laughing at innocent children being shot and crying in so much despair. Do they not have some sort of sympathy? This thug has a sickness in his heart. I'm just lost for words.  :(:(:(:(

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Guys I never watched the video properly, but I'm just so disgusted with the speaker(Salafi thug) who pushed Shia blade runner.

For everyone who forgot what the video was about:

Someone sick on Facebook mentioned Abu Ismail Al Farsi, saying "have you seen when the fake matam turns real". Abu Ismail Al Farsi (the Salafi thug) replied "that's a classic, may Allah bless the brother who made this video".

This is the video, where innocent Shias were shot during the Majlis of Imam Hussein(as): 

Warning : "Don't watch it if you have a weak heart, I couldn't stop crying when I watch this video"

These guys are laughing at innocent children being shot and crying in so much despair. Do they not have some sort of sympathy? This thug has a sickness in his heart. I'm just lost for words.  :(:(:(:(

the uploader is wrong. I do not believe it was taken in Baghdad but it was taken in Diyala presumably near the Mandali area where ISIS in 2014 came close to taking. It's shia Kurds and they are speaking in Kurdish. 

• Advanced Member

Speicher massacre (WARNING all of hem are too much graphical)+18

https://youtu.be/i1Eqe5s1rmY

Edited by Hameedeh
typo

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

the uploader is wrong. I do not believe it was taken in Baghdad but it was taken in Diyala presumably near the Mandali area where ISIS in 2014 came close to taking. It's shia Kurds and they are speaking in Kurdish. 

Does it really make a difference who they are and where they are?

Don't be ridiculous.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Does it really make a difference who they are and where they are?

Don't be ridiculous.

It matters to me, as these are members of my tribe. Distant relatives of mine, and it will also be used against you if you spread misinformation. 

Also, what's ridiculous about me correcting something? 

Edited by Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Exactly,  my point is that the Salafi Thug is okay with innocent Shias being killed.

Some people on this board are just agro lol... I'm not trying to contradict you or "refute" you. It was more of an FYI, these are my relatives; why do I not have a right to mention this?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This Salafi is a hate-preacher and a terrorist who needs to be arrested. I went through his Facebook page and it just tells you what sort of a thug he is. The language he uses is filthy.

Screenshot_2018-03-25-08-58-16.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-25-08-58-27.jpg

Last time I read about these wicked people in Qur'an:

And they will say, "Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst?
Is it [because] we took them in ridicule, or has [our] vision turned away from them?"
Indeed, that is truth - the quarreling of the people of the Fire. [Quran 38:63-64]

Yes these people though that the Shias of Ali (as) were worst of people and they are surprised being in Hell and not finding them there too.

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst?
Is it [because] we took them in ridicule, or has [our] vision turned away from them?"

These type of people may have perfect tajweed, but the verses don't penetrate through their hearts. 

When we all die, it is possible that we don't even remember the name of our beloved Prophet(pbuh). It is also possible that we forget all the Quranic verses. When we recite Quran, read duas etc. It should penetrate through our hearts and create a reflection of servitude, humbleness etc. Because after all, our tounge and all our bodily organs will vanish when we die. The only thing which remains is our heart and soul.

We should look at these types of thugs, and question ourselves. Do we have any traits similar to them? Are we arrogant? Do we generalize? Do we lack human sympathy? Do we argue for the sake of ridiculing the opposition? Do we get physical?

Inshallah Allah protects us from the arrogance they possess and various harmful vices of the soul.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

• Moderators

The takfiri anti-Shia video posted right above me was reported and removed. Please send that video by PM so it doesn't get publicity here at ShiaChat. You can click the "I dislike this" or thumbs down button. If you think it is hate speech you can report the video at YouTube by clicking on the three dots [...] under the video then click on Report