Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sara7234

Kheira

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I have a Quran that's specifically made for istikharah, if you desperately need a random person on the internet to make a kheerah for you I can do it for you. Although I suggest you do it yourself or have a scholar do it for you instead of trusting a stranger.

Edited by Hassan-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I have a Quran that's specifically made for istikharah, if you desperately need a random person on the internet to make a kheerah for you I can do it for you. Although I suggest you do it yourself or have a scholar do it for you instead of trusting a stranger.

Can you tell me more about this Quran please? First time I am hearing about it, has it got each verse marked with 'good', 'not good' , yes or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nitidum said:

Can you tell me more about this Quran please? First time I am hearing about it, has it got each verse marked with 'good', 'not good' , yes or no?

It gives you three tafseers of the page you opened to, one tafseer for personal matter, one for business related matter and the other for marriage related matter. You read the tafseer for whichever one you are doing a kheerah for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hassan- said:

It gives you three tafseers of the page you opened to, one tafseer for personal matter, one for business related matter and the other for marriage related matter. You read the tafseer for whichever one you are doing a kheerah for.

Where did u get this from brother 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I think it was from Lebanon.

It must be in Arabic. We could use an English copy of this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sara7234 said:

Can someone please do a kheira for me. I am very desperate for one.

Salam, Sister. You can read the different methods for doing istikhara yourself or have someone you know do it for you:

http://www.al-islam.org/istikhara-seeking-the-best-from-Allah-muhammad-baqir-haideri

I think if you ask @Hassan- to do it for you, you need to tell him if your question is personal, business or marriage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

If I want to look for it online where can I search 

I’m not sure sister, I’ll look it up and see where to buy it.

43 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

It must be in Arabic. We could use an English copy of this! 

Yes it’s only in Arabic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

If I want to look for it online where can I search 

http://old.aviny.com/Quran/Estekhareh/Index.aspx

the online link is in farsi & arabic after showing result you can use a translator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...