Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Waseem162

Would you befriend a Wahhabi?

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Wahhabis want to kill Shias. They are terrorist. All people who created 9/11 were Wahhabi. According to US agencies, 15 people out of 19 were from Saudi Arabia, center of terrorism. Wahhabis are enemy to Islam, they twist the real face of Islam and switch it to beheading shias and innocent people, they harrassed and raped thousands of women in Iraq and Syria, they killed so many soldiers from Iran and Iraq and Syria. Wahhabis are created by western countries, they are created to make a war between Shias and Sunnis. ISIS was a Wahhabi group. They raped people, killed them, then opened their body by knife and eat liver.

They have to be wiped out of the map(alhamdulillah we are very close to eradicate all terrorist group from middle east), and that day that shia Muslims pray in front of Kaabah will come.

This is the truth. Sadly it is a sugarcoated truth, true Wahabbism is the vilest ideology.

45 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Wahhabis want to kill Shias. They are terror

Lets be careful not to be influenced by politics and the horrible stuff that is happening in the world, to a point that we feel all Wahhabis are ignorant, violent, abusive and ISIS supporters. Surely some are very close-minded, but there are also some Shias who share the exact same traits - so who are we to generalize.

If a young Wahabbi guy reads your statement, he would naturally be aggressive and would resort to attacking our sect, rather than acting logically. I've seen a lot of fights online(social media), where Shias, Wahabbis and Sunnis all use foul language - the fights never stop. They condemn us to hell, vice versa.

The moment we Shias perfect our akhlaq and be kind to them, they will then be put in a situation where they have to engage in intellectual discussions. I reckon this is the best way to go forward, especially for our future generations. They surely have a lot of misconceptions about our sect, but we should respectfully clear it up for them. If they're decent human beings, then why not befriend them?

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Lets be careful not to be influenced by politics and the horrible stuff that is happening in the world, to a point that we feel all Wahhabis are ignorant, violent, abusive and ISIS supporters. Surely some are very close-minded, but there are also some Shias who share the exact same traits - so who are we to generalize.

Being nice works with Sunni Muslims not a terrorist minded person. There is no Sunni Muslim in my city(at least) that supports Sunni Muslims more than me.

Don't try to purify Wahhabis. Wahhabism is the center of terrorism, and you can see their wicked groups in middle east supported by US(western countries). It's so obvious, and doesn't need to be discussed.

I also know that some of them are Wahhabi because of wrong environment, wrong people, and so on. Obviously I don't have problem with them as long as they don't kill shias. I know that some of them become Shia once they hear our words, but majority have antagonistic behavior that won't change. They have to be eradicated and sent to trash bin. No body talks about those few people that grew up close minded that need guidance.

Wahhabi mentality is very dangerous. If you look at it, you'll see hatred, killing, bloodshed, etc. I never purify Wahhabis. The mentality is toxic. You live in Australia and have your coffee every morning with fun. Have you ever heard words of a mother that her daughter being raped by Wahhabi terrorist groups everyday? Do you know how many Shahid did we lose in war against Wahhabi minded terrorist groups? At the same time you say don't generalize. No body talks about those few people who kept close minded and have tendency to know Shiism. Look at majority of them who hate Shias and look at Shiism as a threat. Wahhabis has a channel called "Kalameh". Go and see that. They disrespect Ali and ahlulbait. Hatred and irrationality is the base of their channel.

Sunnis are not Wahhabis. They are different

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

3 hours ago, ResistanceAxis said:

I mean hate is an illness

That’s not true, sometimes hate can be a good thing and the Quran tells us to hate certain individuals.

And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah . If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided. - 47:9

This won't be a popular view, but i'm telling things as i see them. Either way, i'm not here to be popular.

They are human beings like us, and unfortunately, many of them may just be brainwashed, or so repulsed by the bizarre by some elements of Shi'sm of the 21st century which self-mutilation and child abuse during Ashura, rolling in mud, crawling, abuse of other religious doctrines, little regard to authenticity of what they quote, which i myself agree with. Salafis aren't these mythical beasts. To be honest, i know some Salafis who know more than the vast majority of ShiaChat, and not in Sunni Aqeedah, but Shia Aqeedah.  However, if they are respectful and tactful in how they discuss, no problem. If they are rude, then that's going to be a problem and is the case for many. 

Unfortunately, had i been born into a 'Salafi' household, seeing images of babies with their scalps cut open by dirty butcher knives all over tabloids and the news on Ashura, seeing topless, overweight men beating their-chests red-raw and having deep gashes on their back, literally inches from each other in a herd over their pool of blood, seeing people who roll in mud, people who quote inauthentic traditions and have no concept of authenticity in dialogue, who recycle the same very weak arguments out of a very narrow and partisan view point, some going into extremes by turning the Aimmah into God-like creatures without calling them God, i would also be vehemently against Shias.

What is a Salafi ? The majority of them hate Saudi-Arabia by the way. They just want to get to the pure Sunnah, without any developments man put into religion, and practise exactly as the Prophet (saw) did, no more or no less. They have seen other religions add new innovations and then slowly change over time to become something else entirely, and they are afraid of that. Most Salafis i know have memorised on average, far more Quran than the average Shia. They know far more about the life of the Prophet (saw) and take their religion more seriously than the average Shia or even Sunni. These aren't mythical , evil, beasts. Many of them are sincere but misguided folk. Unfortunately, this has led them into implementing a ridiculous, narrow-minded, and over the top approach to religion that has caused them to have disturbing beliefs about Allah, the Almighty and his attributes among being hostile to opposing views. 

The moment we stop looking at this world as 'black or white' and realise things are more complex, we can come to a better understanding of each other. Unity will never be possible with Salafis, but outward respect , no straw mans, and an understanding can be achieved. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Sure, I would. We would never be BFF but there is no problem with cordial relationship with anyone of any faith.

Edited by Heavenly_Silk
Removed quote and response to another member.

Ryan’s choice between shia Islam & Wahabism

https://youtu.be/Z00O6v7wCac

london Shias & American Wahabists (warning contains insults to both sides both are extremists & don’t represente majority )arabic with Farsi sub 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

You live in Australia and have your coffee every morning with fun.

That's not true, I actually have milo.

Anyway, of course I hate the Saudi rulers, kings etc. Who are the reason this dangerous ideology spread. However do I go to every Wahabbi and say that "you need to be eradicated" etc.?

I'm just talking about all the Wahabbis living in Western countries(maybe in the East too). The more we abuse, generalize and attack them - the more they resort to violence and abuse rather than logic.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

12 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

How are they doing that?

They do it to absorb Muslims as their pawns there.

13 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

They do it to absorb Muslims as their pawns there.

I don't think they have done anything for kashmir which is why I Asked brother @Shah Khan to substantiate his claim of Wahabis being saviours of kashmir's. 

Edited by Ali Al Kashmiri

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

That's not true, I actually have milo.

Anyway, of course I hate the Saudi rulers, kings etc. Who are the reason this dangerous ideology spread. However do I go to every Wahabbi and say that "you need to be eradicated" etc.?

I'm just talking about all the Wahabbis living in Western countries(maybe in the East too). The more we abuse, generalize and attack them - the more they resort to violence and abuse rather than logic.

Try not to take offence to what he just said 

I had a convert friend who is Salafi/Wahabi. We are unfortunately not friends anymore for reasons other than religion. 

I find that Wahabi women are quite aggressive in manner and dawah. I think I’d engage in conversation with them, but I’m not sure if I could be friends with one. 

It depends on the person in the end. 

39 minutes ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

I don't think they have done anything for kashmir which is why I Asked brother @Shah Khan to substantiate his claim of Wahabis being saviours of kashmir's. 

Salam you are true but unfortunately people of Kashmir don’t receive help from other countries like Iran because Iran gov don’t want political issues with Pakistan & India but KSA& Wahabism always ready there by support of petrodollars so it is logical which they propagand themselves as saviours of Kashmir & people will be have sympathy with them also Wahabists support by Pakistan & Inspdia has good relationships with Israel.

17 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Salamun Alykum. I just had this question in my mind.

Keeping Islamic Ethics in mind, Would you like to befriend a Wahhabi just to establish a normalizing relationship with him? It may happen that his misconceptions about Shiism and Shias get cleared when he knows you better..?

What are your views on this?

PS : I am talking about a normal Wahhabi and not a Takfiri.

I have 3 wahabi friends, 1 Deoband, and some other suni friends, who don't know which suni branch they belong to. But all of them have respect for shia islam. And those who do islamic research have respect for Ahlul bayth (A.S). It's been almost more than 9 years, some of us guys are together but none us ever disrespected views of each other. Infact we help eachother getting close to Allah.

Edited by SIAR14

Many wahabi's are in my friend circle. My good relation with them has changed their view point about Shia's. Many of them have accepted that their views about shias were totally negative & ridiculous. They started to join me in the niaz of 22 Rajab (koonday), they started to join me in Aashura processions on 9th & 10th of Muharram and in the annual majlis at my home on 18th of Muharram,

A good friend of mine is a salafi/wahabi. I would be fine with being friends with them as long as they don't believe I am a kafir and are respectful. They don't have to agree with my beliefs and I don't have to agree with theirs. And as some other people said it can clear up misconceptions about shia. When many sunnis think we are having mut'a orgies in ashura and worshiping Ali (as), you know there is a problem. Someone told me that shia believe that Khomeini was infallible. I asked him what gave him that impression, he said shia believe their imams are infallible they call khomeini, imam khomeini therefore they believe Khomeini is infallible. Then he asked me if he lead salah would I believe he is infallible since he would be the imam of salah, sigh. Sadly many people easily fall victim to wahabi propaganda.

43 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I’ll take a Hindu or an Atheist over a wahhabi anyday. I wouldn’t even touch a wahhabi with a stick. What fault did the stick do to deserve being tainted.

I would suggest you repent over such blatant hatred. Even Wahhabis are human beings. Do you think this is how the Prophet of Islam would speak of people? You claim to hate Wahhabis over their blind hatred; do you not see that statements like the above show you have become that which you hate?