Enlightened Follower

Iranians Openly Declare Atheism

Rate this topic

I sense Most of them or if not then some of them might have gone  through severe inflictions by dominating religious group or the Govt, to an  extent that they are being or declaring as atheist.. There is so much pain everywhere, I question THE GOD  to this day for his creation sake to get in to action. 

1 hour ago, Be Human First said:

I sense Most of them or if not then some of them might have gone  through severe inflictions by dominating religious group or the Govt, to an  extent that they are being or declaring as atheist.. There is so much pain everywhere, I question THE GOD  to this day for his creation sake to get in to action. 

Not really. They are all either upper middle class or just edgy. Far from being oppressed, these people have never suffered a day in their life. 

Why don't you go ask the Rohingya what they think of Allah? Ask the Palestinians, ask the Yemenis, heck ask the Iran-Iraq war Iranian veterans about suffering?

1 minute ago, Guest Account Ali said:

Not really. They are all either upper middle class or just edgy. Far from being oppressed, these people have never suffered a day in their life. 

Oh if that's the case then i'll take back my words as the person didn't mention their class so i thought it could be those who are oppressed.

2 minutes ago, Guest Account Ali said:

Why don't you go ask the Rohingya what they think of Allah? Ask the Palestinians, ask the Yemenis, 

I don't want to ask any one Ali, I question that Lord who is the creator, After all he is the MOST powerful. ( I cant be comforted with this and that saying or so called ITS A TEST belief).

9 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Oh if that's the case then i'll take back my words as the person didn't mention their class so i thought it could be those who are oppressed.

I don't want to ask any one Ali, I question that Lord who is the creator, After all he is the MOST powerful. ( I cant be comforted with this and that saying or so called ITS A TEST belief).

Well actually those in the lower echelons of Iranian society supported the revolution the most and support the concept of wilayat e faqih the most. If anyone is to complain of oppression and suffering. It is the working class. And not the office jobs, the jobs that no one wants to do but they have to be done. 

http://leader.ir/en/content/20677/Ayatollah-Khamenei's-meeting-with-organizers-of-the-martyrs-congress

I am asking honestly, Have you suffered the way they have? In general have you suffered? Known what it was like to live in the lower classes of society? 

Now I haven't suffered in the senses above. (Unless you count being diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis at the age of 5 and being in and out of hospitals until I was 12 years old).

But I know someone in my life who has suffered at least from poverty and being in the lower echelons of society when he was younger. My father. And the unfair things he had to go through in life, and yet he still is the most religious layman I know. So I like to learn from him about what it is like to truly suffer. 

You might as well question Allah (nauzibillah) why he let Imam Husain (AS) and his family suffer during the events of Karbala?

Edited by Guest Account Ali

1 hour ago, Enlightened Follower said:

@AmirAlmuminin Lover@IbnSina A religious man from Qom has sons that are all Atheist. Auzubillah!

You do realize that anyone can get a Twitter account and say anything. There is no way to check the truthfulness of that anonymous person. It could be a Russian fake account. :shifty:

3 hours ago, Guest Account Ali said:

I am asking honestly, Have you suffered the way they have? In general have you suffered? Known what it was like to live in the lower classes of society?

You might as well question Allah (nauzibillah) why he let Imam Husain and his family suffer during the events of Karbala?

Sufferrings are not Universal, every person goes through different sufferings, with different level of its degrees and intensities. 

Yes I question him about Tragedy of Karbala, and I know what I'm going to talk now is something unacceptable which I'm concisous about but with due respect to Almighty, and Ahlulbayt -Don't you see the sufferrings of Rohingya or any other around are more tragic than Imam's tragedy? For Sure Imam's tradegy is the most PAINFUL one, but when you see more severities happening today excels karbala's tragedy, Again I'm not comparing nor trying to grade the tragedies or anything like that MazAllah but at the end Pain is Pain be it less or Severe. 

I know my all posts here are contradictory to you all or the root beleives of Muslims but I'm his creation whichever way he created me and hence I can question him as he is the CREATOR of me, questioning is not bad, but we been taught from birth NOT TO QUESTION but to be FEARFUL, Fearful of what and why? My GOD is so great that he would answer my questions than whipping me for questioning. :):)

4 hours ago, Be Human First said:

there will always be athiests.. do you think there were no athiests at the time of all the prophets? you gonna say thats their fault?

We should never blame a government if some people are turning athiests. Iran is doing its best to implement Islamic laws. Haters will always be there.

People who feel wearing hijab is a burden and have to burn it etc. Have an internal sickness they need to look into.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

People who feel wearing hijab is a burden and have to burn it etc. Have an internal sickness they need to look into.

I would rather say people who feel wearing hijab is a burden then they can just stop wearing it but projecting it by burning etc is not right and can further detoriate exisitng conditions. One that does such acts of burning (anything to show rage or anger is not the way to convince or explain or change ) can have internal sickness but because they burned hijab and so they have internal sickness is somewhat wrong to say. 

Some people are just confused and can't be helped. Too stupid for their own good.

You have thousands of years tradition and culture and it still does you no good because your two brain cells are on vacation.

I've met folks like this. The West loves to wax poetic about them but I don't know who in their right mind would ever put any degree of trust in such an unreliable and unstable bunch.

Its not just Iran, this is a trend around the world sadly. But this shouldn't be suprising when we read the ahadith about the reappearance of our Master Al-Hujjat Ibn Al-Hassan (a) and signs of it. 
The opening verses of Surah Baqarah are amazing I recommend for everyone to read them. They are very relevant to this topic. 

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ - 2:6

As for those who disbelieve, it makes no difference whether you warn them or not: they will not believe.

خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ - 2:7

God has sealed their hearts and their ears, and their eyes are covered. They will have great torment.

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَبِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَمَا هُم بِمُؤْمِنِينَ - 2:8

Some people say, ‘We believe in God and the Last Day,’ when really they do not believe.

يُخَادِعُونَ اللَّهَ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَمَا يَخْدَعُونَ إِلَّا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ - 2:9

They seek to deceive God and the believers but they only deceive themselves, though they do not realize it.

فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ - 2:10

There is a disease in their hearts, to which God has added more: agonizing torment awaits them for their persistent lying.

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ - 2:11

When it is said to them, ‘Do not cause corruption in the land,’ they say, ‘We are only putting things right,’

أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَشْعُرُونَ - 2:12

but really they are causing corruption, though they do not realize it.

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ آمِنُوا كَمَا آمَنَ النَّاسُ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَا آمَنَ السُّفَهَاءُ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السُّفَهَاءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ - 2:13

When it is said to them, ‘Believe, as the others believe,’ they say, ‘Should we believe as the fools do?’ but they are the fools, though they do not know it.

2 hours ago, Guest Account Ali said:

Not really. They are all either upper middle class or just edgy. Far from being oppressed, these people have never suffered a day in their lif

This is untrue to think that affluent people never suffer. 

You wouldn’t believe the things my family and I have gone through. 

1 hour ago, baradar_jackson said:

You have thousands of years tradition and culture and it still does you no good because your two brain cells are on vacation.

Omg :hahaha: this. 

The possibility of human action:

A. They follow stupidity/ignorance/jahil :

1. They follow what is the most trend of common human in general.

2. They follow what their inner ego/nafs.

B. They follow intelligence/aql :

1. They follow what is their most understanding of himself, creatures annd creator without guidance or with guidance.

Is there that i miss ? or is that all human believe ?

18 minutes ago, myouvial said:

The possibility of human action:

A. They follow stupidity/ignorance/jahil :

1. They follow what is the most trend of common human in general.

2. They follow what their inner ego/nafs.

B. They follow intelligence/aql :

1. They follow what is their most understanding of himself, creatures annd creator without guidance or with guidance.

Is there that i miss ? or is that all human believe ?

The modern age nafs(desire, rationality i.e. hedonistic wants) disguised as aql

15 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

The modern age nafs(desire, rationality i.e. hedonistic wants) disguised as aql

I think that is :

without Ahlul Bayt a.s. guidance or with Setan's guidance

13 minutes ago, myouvial said:

I think that is :

without Ahlul Bayt a.s. guidance or with Setan's guidance

Even if lets take these secular Iranians seriously without God or a religiously defined God(deist), what do they have?

The default position is to make your own decisions and ego God with nothing to restrict it.

Many Iranians assimilating in the West can't even speak Farsi and some don't even celebrate Newroz without religion, cultural traditions become extinct.

Iranians will be identical white people only with a tanner skin color.

3 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

@Enlightened Follower I am watching your last few posts and turns out that all of them are there to defame "Iran". Either you are a paid agent or a person who has gone astray!!

No I am afraid for the future of Iran and the Muslim World. I am constantly monitoring Twitter and other social media and find such information.

I feel more shocked to even post this information. I strongly believe in Wilayet e Faqih but how will Iranians maintain this system if in the future they are no more believers.

Edited by Enlightened Follower