Enlightened Follower

Iranians Openly Declare Atheism

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Enlightened Follower said:

No I am afraid for the future of Iran and the Muslim World. I am constantly monitoring Twitter and other social media and find such information.

I feel more shocked to even post this information.

If you're afraid then better to do something rather than defaming your own country.

5 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Yeah, He would do something please get him granted with required powers and finances....:)

Imam Khomeini and his followers had no finances and power. They gave their blood to earn those. And we have to follow the same path.

@Enlightened Follower Sorry for my first comment as I guessed for you as a paid fitna creator (cause they are now more in numbers). Forgive me. May Allah guide us all. And try to help Iran from your words. Spread the word of Wilayat e Faqih rather than helping the fake propaganda.

4 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

@AmirAlmuminin Lover@IbnSina A religious man from Qom has sons that are all Atheist. Auzubillah!

When Saudis spend 100s of billions against Iran, destroy Syria and Iraq in the process and lose, dont you think they couldnt pay few thousand dollars for a twitter campaign? Dont fall for their psyops

Iran has the ONLY Islamic bureaucracy in the world...it does not get any more Islamic than that. With a population of more than 80 million, few atheists, liberals, communists, capitalists, salafists, or guitarists are to be expected. Its only normal. So as Putin once said- dont worry be happy.

I just want to quote a verse of the Quran for explaining what I think about this kind of clowns 

On the Day We will say to Hell, "Have you been filled?" and it will say, "Are there some more," 50:30

5 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

No I am afraid for the future of Iran and the Muslim World. I am constantly monitoring Twitter and other social media and find such information.

I feel more shocked to even post this information. I strongly believe in Wilayet e Faqih but how will Iranians maintain this system if in the future they are no more believers.

Withour the support of the Iranian people, the Islamic teocratic system can only be maintained by force. Would it be fair to do so? Is Iran already there?

Salam it’s not first time which children of scholars stand against their fathers & will not the last time ,it is also happened for great shia scholars but most of Iranians are religious in their heart even don’t believe to regime or don’t practice obligatory religious rituals the best example of it Fatwa of Tobacco protest  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_Protest

by Grand Ayatollah Shirazi (ra) which all people of Iran followed it from every class & after that tyrants try do destroy Marajis by their best but what don’t kill us will strengthen us even all people of Iran reject shia Islam ,Allah will fulfill his promises. 

The date Merchant ,Maytham Al-Tamar (ra)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

5 minutes ago, ResistanceAxis said:

Friendly reminder it is a known fact that Israel/U.S. actually pay people to defend their views online and attack their opponents while pretending to be anyone from a foreign reporter to a local.

true. but there are athiests in Iran.. there are also the most pious men in iran too and the proportion is greater then anywhere else in the world

1 minute ago, kirtc said:

true. but there are athiests in Iran.. there are also the most pious men in iran too and the proportion is greater then anywhere else in the world

Don't get me wrong there has to be at least some non-believers. But literally every day is some new anti-Iran "the people hate the government all are oppressed!!!!" post from Western/Israeli media.

In 2014, consultants at the PR firm Qorvis developed content for the Saudi Arabia embassy’s YouTube and Twitter pages, and ran the Twitter account for the Syrian Opposition Coalition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/04/20/saudi-government-has-vast-network-of-pr-lobby-firms-in-u-s/?utm_term=.1b9dd03ca951

agents who aimed to spread disinformation across Google’s many products, which include YouTube, as well as advertising associated with Google search, Gmail, and the company’s DoubleClick ad network, 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/10/09/google-uncovers-russian-bought-ads-on-youtube-gmail-and-other-platforms/?utm_term=.129e31910aec

Virtual/Faceless World.

iDTA  (Do Not Trust "Anyone"). Anyone= Unvarified People, social clubs, sites, organizations, sites religious or non religious, religious blogs  etc...

11 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

I feel more shocked to even post this information. I strongly believe in Wilayet e Faqih but how will Iranians maintain this system if in the future they are no more believers.

Dont worry, they plan and Allah plans. Lets see whose plan is best.

I havent observed such trends although there are atheists everywhere and people, in general, are not as religious as they used to be; yet, the majority believe in God.

You also posted a topic about Iranian women being unfaithful to their husbands. This is not true; in my opinion, they are among the most loyal wives in the world but comparing to their mothers and grandmothers, they have higher expectations. The article you posted was very subjective.

14 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Also there aren't many young charismatic well read Imams coming from Iran. Iraq has Ammar Nasqwani I don't see a similar religious scholar from Iran.

There is a man, Ali Akbar Raefipur, who is a theorician and has many fans among the youth. I personally dont agree with everything he says but he is a good person.

19 hours ago, Guest Account Ali said:

Well actually those in the lower echelons of Iranian society supported the revolution the most and support the concept of wilayat e faqih the most. If anyone is to complain of oppression and suffering. It is the working class. And not the office jobs, the jobs that no one wants to do but they have to be done. 

http://leader.ir/en/content/20677/Ayatollah-Khamenei's-meeting-with-organizers-of-the-martyrs-congress

I am asking honestly, Have you suffered the way they have? In general have you suffered? Known what it was like to live in the lower classes of society? 

Now I haven't suffered in the senses above. (Unless you count being diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis at the age of 5 and being in and out of hospitals until I was 12 years old).

But I know someone in my life who has suffered at least from poverty and being in the lower echelons of society when he was younger. My father. And the unfair things he had to go through in life, and yet he still is the most religious layman I know. So I like to learn from him about what it is like to truly suffer. 

You might as well question Allah (nauzibillah) why he let Imam Husain (AS) and his family suffer during the events of Karbala?

Suffering is not a competition.

Those who engage in competitive suffering risk losing their sense of compassion for others.

Edited by Convertible

7 hours ago, ResistanceAxis said:

Friendly reminder it is a known fact that Israel/U.S. actually pay people to defend their views online and attack their opponents while pretending to be anyone from a foreign reporter to a local.

Of course. Twitter is a battleground. But I have met some folks like this before. They do exist.

19 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Russian fake account. :shifty:

I always see my mom make that face. :) I can imagine it right now, it’s pretty funny. 

Shes all like

:shifty: