Guest somebody

Stephen Hawking died

Guest somebody

Shocking?

Edited by Hameedeh
The member who created this topic asked to move it to Science/Tech/Economics. Topic was moved.

Hawking was a theoretical physicist who changed how scientists think about gravity. He also wrote the best-selling book A Brief History of Time and lent his machine-aided voice to TV shows. He was 76.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/13/221053162/stephen-hawking-who-awed-both-scientists-and-the-public-dies

7 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

I know he was very anti-religion but what a loss.

At least he did things and met people in life that most people would just dream about doing.

11 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

At least he did things and met people in life that most people would just dream about doing.

Most people are sad because he was so intelligent. R. I. P.  

2 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

This is what i Hate, Why there's even a need to mention or speak about his religion or believes..So disgusting , When its pearl white, why one needs to put black Dot on ...

13 minutes ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Most people are sad because he was so intelligent. R.I. P.  

That's what I mean, the man lived a full and productive life despite his physical challenges. He was intelligent, had a family that loved him, discovered important discoveries for astrophysics, met important people, etc.

11 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

This is what i Hate, Why there's even a need to mention or speak about his religion or believes..So disgusting , When its pearl white, why one needs to put black Dot on ...

Because  had I left it at that, some small-minded person would get upset at me for saying his death was a loss.

8 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's what I mean, the man lived a full and productive life despite his physical challenges. He was intelligent, had a family that loved him, discovered important discoveries for astrophysics, met important people, etc.

Because  had I left it at that, some small-minded person would get upset at me for saying his death was a loss.

Yeah!! this is what every one does, to please others or to be in to good books of others, You are more scared to be honest than pleasing others who you yourself mention as Small-Minded or What ever!!!!

What a Pity!! Its not just that I'm reading here its in my day to day life with Muslim Community that I see. 

It is Indeed a big Loss, there's no replacement of Him at all in this entire world. It is a great loss to God's World. May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى reward him with every happiness and comfort that he deserves in the other world that he has transited Into.

Salam in my opinion he was disbleiver to what christians define traditionaly  as God but wasn't Mushrik R.I.P Allah bless him.

Can Non-Muslims Enter Heaven? - Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

10 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam in my opinion he was disbleiver to what christians define traditionaly  as God but wasn't Mushrik R.I.P Allah bless him.

Can Non-Muslims Enter Heaven? - Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

Salute to your Hatred....I'd not even read your complete post. People can't remember any one with good words even after they vanish from this world.

and how would you feel if I say - In My Opinion you are an Hypocrite, Would you take it? I know I'm talking something which is disrespecting ( I am sorry to type such rash words) and might be banned but Please try to read between the lines. I don't at all mean to disrespect you but For your GOD sake stop judging people by some Youtube, Fb etc.

At one side you accuse him as DISBELIEVER and the very next thing you are doing is Praying for Him...Wow!!! What is it? Be this or That..

29 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Did anyone recited "talqeen" on his dead body? 

There will be lot of things for his surprise in his grave. What answer he would have for questions like:

Who is your Lord?
Who is your Apostle? 
Who is your Imam? 

Salsabeel- Worry about your own Grave, Who knows moments before you die you might get trapped in to Complete Memory Loss and hence You not be able to answer above questions Perhaps.

28 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Did anyone recited "talqeen" on his dead body? 

There will be lot of things for his surprise in his grave. What answer he would have for questions like:

Who is your Lord?
Who is your Apostle? 
Who is your Imam? 

I can never comprehend people who claim to be the servants and followers of Imams (a.s) Has such an approach to a person who never harmed you in your life. Who's only aim was to benefit US from his knowledge, such people can't be trusted under any circumstances, who doesn't have any respect towards other human being.

DOn't you so called believers remember how Imam Ali a.s returned Ayesha to her home with full respect after the Battle... why hasn't he disrespected her when she has been such an disrespectful person to Him?  

15 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Salsabeel- Worry about your own Grave, Who knows moments before you die you might get trapped in to Complete Memory Loss and hence You not be able to answer above questions Perhaps.

I am, thanks for reminding me that. That's why I have asked about the "Talqeen" which we used to recite over the dead body. 

Isn't it ironic how one of the smartest man on earth wishes the simplest thing?

This is the result for his ungratefulness towards God. He gave him such a mind and yet he doesnt believe in his creator. 

A similar condition to his in the arbaeen zyara last year in iraq, a little girl who is lebanese was healed, when she entered the shrine of aba l fadel l abbaas she started moving slowly, you can imagine the reaction of the crowd and her family who were dragging her all the way in the wheeling chair. So you see it's just like that, anything is easy for God if we only believe.

51 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Yeah!! this is what every one does, to please others or to be in to good books of others, You are more scared to be honest than pleasing others who you yourself mention as Small-Minded or What ever!!!!

What a Pity!! Its not just that I'm reading here its in my day to day life with Muslim Community that I see. 

Who gives you a right to lecture me like this?  Get off your high horse, I wrote that because I don't want to be misunderstood and have some buffoon  think  just because I recognize the death  of sir Stephen Hawking as a  tragedy must mean I praise or accept  his views on religion as well.

2 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Salute to your Hatred....I'd not even read your complete post. People can't remember any one with good words even after they vanish from this world.

and how would you feel if I say - In My Opinion you are an Hypocrite, Would you take it? I know I'm talking something which is disrespecting ( I am sorry to type such rash words) and might be banned but Please try to read between the lines. I don't at all mean to disrespect you but For your GOD sake stop judging people by some Youtube, Fb etc.

At one side you accuse him as DISBELIEVER and the very next thing you are doing is Praying for Him...Wow!!! What is it? Be this or That..

Salam I said he was disbeliever to what christians traditionaly learn not real God as Nietzsche said in Thus Spoke Zarathustra

15 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Has such an approach to a person who never harmed you in your life. Who's only aim was to benefit US from his knowledge, 

I see you are running in the topic and attacking all the believers,by your so-called religion of humanity.

by Gods standards the person that you are defending would be placed in hell:

Quran 24:39

But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.

Edited by Arminmo

23 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

I can never comprehend people who claim to be the servants and followers of Imams (a.s) Has such an approach to a person who never harmed you in your life.

Don't get emotional. He left behind his work, if you are doubtful about his views about after life & God, you can read his books. 

Which approach you are talking about? We see this approach in Quran: 

نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ
أَفَرَأَيْتُمْ مَا تُمْنُونَ
أَأَنْتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ
(56:57-59) 

He already answered these questions in negation in his life. He was a proponent of spontaneous generation of life.

23 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

Who's only aim was to benefit US from his knowledge, such people can't be trusted under any circumstances, who doesn't have any respect towards other human being.

What benefit he was giving you? May i know any single one. 

He was suggesting humans to leave the planet earth & go into different planets. What a sick mind he was! 

8 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Don't get emotional. He left behind his work, if you are doubtful about his views about after life & God, you can read his books. 

Which approach you are talking about? We see this approach in Quran: 

نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ
أَفَرَأَيْتُمْ مَا تُمْنُونَ
أَأَنْتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ
(56:57-59) 

He already answered these questions in negation in his life. He was a proponent of spontaneous generation of life.

What benefit he was giving you? May i know any single one. 

He was suggesting humans to leave the planet earth & go into different planets. What a sick mind he was! 

I'm Sorry to say this but I don't prefer talking to people who just copy paste and have a very narrow mind set & who have no Idea about what Science is...