Guest somebody

Stephen Hawking died

2 minutes ago, Be Human First said:

I'm Sorry to say this but I don't prefer talking to people who just copy paste and have a very narrow mind set & who have no Idea about what Science is...

Stop quoting me then. You have the choice in your own hands. I simply dont like people who love or hold sympathy for the enemies of Allah & His Apostle. 
The deceased person was nothing but "clear enemy" (aaduwum-mubeen)  for whole humanity. 

12 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Man a whole load of holier than thou attitudes here, leave God's job to him, there's a reason you are not God. 

No kidding.  Lets just remember this guy for his contributions to science and humanity without condemnation or rush to judgement.

"I believe that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster such as sudden nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus, or other dangers. I think the human race has no future if it doesn't go into space. I therefore want to encourage public interest in space."

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-15555565

46 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Man a whole load of holier than thou attitudes here, leave God's job to him, there's a reason you are not God. 

It's our job to do الامر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر

An atheist is an enemy of God, despite who he is and what he is.

6 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

It's our job to do الامر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر

Oh, so calling someone's death a tragic loss because of the contributions he made is evil now just because he's an atheist? There's a ton of people who do messed up things that are muslim that we wish well for even though they have acted in ways that are completely unGodly. So just because they say La Ila Ha Ilallah that's ok then? But praising an atheist's accomplishments and saying may he RIP is evil? 

3 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Therefore this is between God and him

That's all I'm saying. 

7 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Oh, so calling someone's death a tragic loss because of the contributions he made is evil now just because he's an atheist? There's a ton of people who do messed up things that are muslim that we wish well for even though they have acted in ways that are completely unGodly. So just because they say La Ila Ha Ilallah that's ok then? But praising an atheist's accomplishments and saying may he RIP is evil? 

:NH:

6 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Did i say that we should discredit his work cause he was an atheist? :confused:

And who said anything about the muslim people that give islam a wrong name? They deserve whatever punishment God is giving them.

22 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

What if he started to have belief in God before he died?

Just like Fir'on? 

By the way, every soul start believing when he sees death approaching. Question is that does it benefit for that soul or not? As per the verse of Quran it doesn't.  

12 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Did i say that we should discredit his work cause he was an atheist? :confused:

That's what this thread is about isn't it? Mourning the loss of someone who made some good contributions. Somehow people turned it into a discussion of his religious views and how he will end up in hell, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Just like Fir'on? 

By the way, every soul start believing when he sees death approaching. Question is that does it benefit for that soul or not? As per the verse of Quran it doesn't.  

(1) Who gave you a right to use the most evil tyrant like Pharoah and compare him to Stephen Hawking? You should be careful with your language

(2) Now your assuming he never believed until death approached him.

Assumptions after assumptions, judgments after judgements. Man lets just leave it to God.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Just now, Mohamed1993 said:

That's what this thread is about isn't it? Mourning the loss of someone who made some good contributions. Somehow people turned it into a discussion of his religious views and how he will end up in hell, etc. 

Of course we shouldn't say may he rest in peace. He doesn't deserve it. Do you even know the meaning of this statement?

6 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Of course we shouldn't say may he rest in peace. He doesn't deserve it. Do you even know the meaning of this statement?

"R.I.P." The term has entered widespread common parlance within Western culture as a term used to acknowledge someone's death. 

13 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(1) Who gave you a right to use the most evil tyrant like Pharoah and compare him to Stephen Hawking?

I was comparing "believing at the time of death". 

13 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(2) Now your assuming he never believed until death approached him.

:) I salute your husn-e-dhan brother. By the way you are also assuming. 

I know his views and therefore I have the right to decide whether I recite his janazah or not. 

2 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Well I disagree that he doesn't deserve a rest in peace. I will leave it to God to determine that and not do his job for him. Humility is also a part of Islam, so it's important to not empower ourselves to make decisions about someone's fate. 

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I know his views and therefore I have the right to decide whether I recite his janazah or not. 

Salat al-Janazah is only for Muslims. Nobody expects you to do that. :) 

4 hours ago, Be Human First said:

I can never comprehend people who claim to be the servants and followers of Imams (a.s) Has such an approach to a person who never harmed you in your life.

First of all he believed and spread the most important lie  to millions of people. Second of all if one is being honest and truthful it does not mean he is being disrespectful. May he, Hawking, get what he deserves