Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam, I have read somewhere that barzakh is similiar to dreaming. The problem is that I never dream but when I dream after long time either it is not clear or I forget. Do you know what could be the reason that I rarely dream because I like to experience the life in barzakh in my dreams.

Your lack of dreams means you are not a creative type of person. This implies a lack of imagination power. it isn't a bad thing, it just means you can get a good nights sleep, wake up and CONCENTRATE ON LIVING.

go to YT - listen to ALL OF Jordon petersons lectures. Considering all your posts so far, I think it will help you a lot.

Stages of dream are different between everybody so creativity is not an important factor as in Holy Quran sleeping mentions as temporary death so not remembering it has no problem & seeing Barzakh and remembering it is not suitable for most of people because people could see affects of deeds in this world that in daily life you may see it as dream & it will cause more trouble for you 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056283-the-world-of-barzakh/

anyway if you want a good sleep you can follow link below

http://www.duas.org/bedtimedua.htm

Edited by Ashvazdanghe