Rate this topic

Bismillah

Salaam

Unfortunately, my family is in a sort of turmoil like state, due to parental issues, and "grand-parental" issues... As the middle child and the first son, bearing the burden of studies and social life is already very painful. With the addition of dealing with the psychological pain caused by family issues, life has become indeed very much painful for me. Due to having a lot of empathy, I often hurt a lot due to parental issues and issues of siblings... Sometimes it gets out of hand, and I utter something unpleasant in front of them, even if it is the truth, as I my mind wants someone to listen to me so they can stop being part of the problem. This is exactly what happened very recently, and it has caused great pain to my parents and to me as well, to the point from which there may be no return. I have turned to Allah for help, and to the Prophet SAWW and his progeny AS. I have prayed quite a bit for swift betterment, and am now in search of a Dua that can help resolve such family issues. Therefore I am here to ask you all, if you know any Dua for the resolution of family issues, as I am in dire need for one. JazakAllah.

TLDR; I need a Dua to solve family issues urgently. JazakAllah.

W. Salaam

There is no Dua that will magically solve family problems. If there were, family issues would cease to exist.

Do not bear the problems of your family as your own. These issues, although painful, are not your personal problems. 

What helps is that if you are financially able, you need to move-out. This will help you gain clarity and gain space from your parents. Since I assume you’re still living at home, you’re being exposed to a toxic environment. 

What needs to happen also is family therapy. Therapy helps people resolve their issues, grow, gain a new perspective. Therapy will help others move past issues. 

@MuhammadAqdas110 Dear brother, Sure there is a Dua' from the progeny of the Prophet S that shall inshAllah fix your situation.

1. In at least one wajib salat daily, do read Sura Kafiroon after the Sura Hamd. This is a guaranteed way of even 'changing the book' if one is written to have bad circumstances in certain things.

To this effect, Allah swt even gives an example in Quran that how dua' changes Allah's will, because this is the system that Allah swt has erected for humanity. The example is of Prophet Yunus AS, who Allah swt said to keep him in the tummy of the fish 'till the judgement day', but then Allah swt changed this 'will' due to the Prophet's dua', the famous ayat in Quran that I won't repeat here. 

2. In each of your salat, read this dua' of Quran starting from the word "Rabbana" in your qunoot. https://quran.com/25/74

3. I don't want to over burden you, but if you could add at least once a week Salat ul Layl in your weekly chores, you will be amazed at the good things coming your way and your family's. 

11 hours ago, MuhammadAqdas110 said:

Bismillah

Salaam

Unfortunately, my family is in a sort of turmoil like state, due to parental issues, and "grand-parental" issues... As the middle child and the first son, bearing the burden of studies and social life is already very painful. With the addition of dealing with the psychological pain caused by family issues, life has become indeed very much painful for me. Due to having a lot of empathy, I often hurt a lot due to parental issues and issues of siblings... Sometimes it gets out of hand, and I utter something unpleasant in front of them, even if it is the truth, as I my mind wants someone to listen to me so they can stop being part of the problem. This is exactly what happened very recently, and it has caused great pain to my parents and to me as well, to the point from which there may be no return. I have turned to Allah for help, and to the Prophet SAWW and his progeny AS. I have prayed quite a bit for swift betterment, and am now in search of a Dua that can help resolve such family issues. Therefore I am here to ask you all, if you know any Dua for the resolution of family issues, as I am in dire need for one. JazakAllah.

TLDR; I need a Dua to solve family issues urgently. JazakAllah.

W. Salaam

Salaam. You can have a look at this site: http://www.duas.org/matri2.htm