MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I was just reading that Iran wanted to arrest Ayatollah Shirazi for criticings Wilayat al-Faqih in a lecture. And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

I am having a hard time understanding why this happened and what it all means in the big picture of things. 

I'm agree with his arrest. The problem is not just criticism Wilayat Faqih his lectures & actions caused many death of Shia muslims in Iraq & Syria by Wahhabists & ISIS 

What the heck is Islamic Unity

2 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

I was just reading that Iran wanted to arrest Ayatollah Shirazi for criticings Wilayat al-Faqih in a lecture. And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

Salam. The grave of the 4th Imam AS is not in Iran, so this story sounds completely fabricated.  No doubt the website where you read this is a fishy site. 

3 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

The grave of the 4th Imam (AS) is in Jannatul Baqi in Medina. 

Was he beaten by Saudi Wahabbi stooges? 

7 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Happened in Qom. 

Thanks. The OP said the grave of the 4th Imam AS. Clearly what she said was incorrect. 

On 3/6/2018 at 6:10 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

Happened in Qom. 

He called Imam Khamenei Far’oun based on this website http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/02/06/Iran-arrests-son-of-Shirazi-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh.html

If your going to do Gheeba to a marja’ behind his back, especially when you are wearing a ‘amaamah on your head, you deserve to be arrested.

10 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I am having a hard time understanding why this happened and what it all means in the big picture of things. 

Wa alaykum Salaam.

This information is nothing but a lie and it was aimed to cause confusion. It is important to note that the Islamic Republic of Iran does not operate in such a way. And above all, the grave of Imam Zain al-Abideen (AS) is not in Iran but in Baqi' cementary, Saudi Arabia!

Let be cautious on how we spread an unverified information because we shall be questioned by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. Thanks

On 3/6/2018 at 7:11 PM, Hassan- said:

He called Imam Khamenei Far’oun based on this website http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/02/06/Iran-arrests-son-of-Shirazi-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh.html

If your going to do Gheeba to a marja’ behind his back, especially when you are wearing a ‘amaamah on your head, you deserve to be arrested.

its true that he is against Marja &was  increasing tensin in shia community from this Muharam specially at Arbaeen Walking like as Ahamd Al Hassan , but the source is also an anti shia site so it is not reliable & other links is from his supporting sites

http://imamhussein3.tv/news/iranian-auothorities-arrest-ayatollah-sayyid-hussein-al-shirazi/

http://shiawaves.com/english/marjaeyat/5403-ayatollah-sayyid-hussein-al-shirazi-summoned-and-arrested-by-iranian-intelligence

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/24527/Protest-in-Karbala-against-Iran-detention-of-prominent-Shia-cleric

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/23433/Iran-arrests-son-of-senior-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh

On 3/6/2018 at 3:37 PM, MuslimahAK said:

oh wow. I

I did not even know that Shirazi was considered to be a bad scholar. I am new and this seems beyond my level. I just saw this news and didn't understand it's significance. 

He isn't a 'bad' scholar, but i don't agree with him on issues like the fact it is Mustahab to take knives and blades and cut ourselves, or that it is acceptable to abuse and revile revered symbols of Sunnis , and that no real emphasis should be placed on fostering brotherhood between Muslims. However i am respectful to him, and understand the need to be cognisant of the fact we must talk respectfully of scholars, even if they are in very different schools of thought (figuratively). 

People who tend to align to him are anti-establishment Iranians, a group among Iraqis who also float between Sayed Sistani , and the more extreme Indo-paks who like his justification for some ritualistic practices. I don't say this to offend any group, but it's what i've found.

6 hours ago, Hassan- said:

I'm not sure the wording was the problem, because this is not the only case where clerics that are critical of the Iranian government without using that exact language have been reprimanded or punished. Look, I acknowledge that the Iranian government has done a great deal in helping fight the takfiri fanatics like ISIS and Al Qaeda, as well as fighting the Israelis in Lebanon, but that said, we don't do ourselves any favour when we shun any criticism of the Iranian government as enemy propaganda, fomenting chaos, empowering the enemy. How do we improve something if we don't even want to have a conversation about it because we will empower the enemy? These labels, Pro-Shirazi. anti-WF, Zionist/MI6/CIA agent are in my view not any different from when Americans refer to people as Pro-Putin bots, they are not helpful when people actually just want to see more accountability in a system they care about enough to question and criticise. We're worried about fomenting chaos and creating disunity, but we're already doing that through these labels, "Pro-Shirazi", "pro-Khamenei". It seems on some level, the Shiism aspect of everything gets lost and people create new labels to then just disregard others and accuse them with things that have no basis in reality. You end up accusing people of something you have no proof of, which if the tables were turned wouldn't be well received (like people saying something about Ayatollah Khamenei which isn't true), but people are all too happy to do it to the other side. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Wow

@MuslimahAK

Don’t listen to such Iranian propaganda. Though I have respect for Iran, some people in this Forum are hypocritical. They refuse to call the enemies of Ahlulbayt (asws) liars and bad people, yet call a marja taqleed. Call Abu Bakr and Umar a liar, and you’ll see the reaction of the mods.

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I'm agree with his arrest. The problem is not just criticism Wilayat Faqih his lectures & actions caused many death of Shia muslims in Iraq & Syria by Wahhabists & ISIS 

What the heck is Islamic Unity

WaAllahi, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is patient with people like you. People who can’t even write properly English, try to spread “Islamic Pulse” videos, known for their roots. 

I have responded to such claims so many times, I’ll not bother responding anymore. I challenge anyone who has enmity towards Shirazi ulama to PM me.

Btw, as per your info, Absolute Wilayah al Faqih is part of the Shirazi theory of governance, except that they believe in the application of Shura i.e Shura al Fuqaha. Your ignorance exceeds the limits akhi.

Edited by SheikhAlHabib'fan

30 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

He isn't a 'bad' scholar

People use their own personal biases to make judgements. I don't like everything that Shirazi says either. But I also don't appreciate the hypocrisy either where criticisms of Ayatollah Khamenei and the Iranian government's policies often get dismissed as propaganda, the enemy's work, yet many of these people making these claims criticise Shirazi and his fans, making accusations about them without backing them up. 

7 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

People use their own personal biases to make judgements. I don't like everything that Shirazi says either. But I also don't appreciate the hypocrisy either where criticisms of Ayatollah Khamenei and the Iranian government's policies often get dismissed as propaganda, the enemy's work, yet many of these people making these claims criticise Shirazi and his fans, making accusations about them without backing them up. 

Salam in Recent months he crossed red lines that was not more tolerable ,if sombody in a Wahabi Country like KSA acts like him he would beheaded by them as which they beheaded Sheikh Nimr & arrested his son for just critisising them .do a search in social media that his near persons to him how much spread hatred between all muslim & fuel Wahhabi propaganda against Shia Islam & Muslims.

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam in Recent months he crossed red lines that was not more tolerable ,if sombody in a Wahabi Country like KSA acts like him he would beheaded by them as which they beheaded Sheikh Nimr & arrested his son for just critisising them .do a search in social media that his near persons to him how much spread hatred between all muslim & fuel Wahhabi propaganda against Shia Islam & Muslims.

From speaking to Shirazi fans myself, their argument usually is since the death of the prophet, no matter how nice the Shiite imams were, the Sunnis of the time always had issues with them, so what difference does it make whether or not we are loud in condemning Sunnis or not? We're disliked anyway. Iran's opinion in Sunni majority countries is awful even though it champions a pro-unity stance, mainly because of the war in Syria. A recent AJ poll showed in a war between Iran and Israel, Qataris supported Israel by 56-44% and in a war between Hezbollah and Israel, they would support Israel by 73-27%. 

2 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

From speaking to Shirazi fans myself, their argument usually is since the death of the prophet, no matter how nice the Shiite imams were, the Sunnis of the time always had issues with them, so what difference does it make whether or not we are loud in condemning Sunnis or not? We're disliked anyway. Iran's opinion in Sunni majority countries is awful even though it champions a pro-unity stance, mainly because of the war in Syria. A recent AJ poll showed in a war between Iran and Israel, Qataris supported Israel by 56-44% and in a war between Hezbollah and Israel, they would support Israel by 73-27%. 

We don't rely on them because we know their Coward & Betrayal  nature through these years but we don't need any more hatred among Shia Sunni Muslims. even if Sunni countries stay neutral  & don't do anything it is better for us. 

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

We don't rely on them because we know their Coward & Betrayal  nature through these years but we don't need any more hatred among Shia Sunni Muslims. even if Sunni countries stay neutral  & don't do anything it is better for us. 

Nice logic tbh. 

We don’t need “Sunni”-Shi'a hatred. We need Shi'a-Shi'a hatred.

4 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Wow

@MuslimahAK

Don’t listen to such Iranian propaganda. Though I have respect for Iran, some people in this Forum are hypocritical. They refuse to call the enemies of Ahlulbayt (asws) liars and bad people, yet call a marja taqleed. Call Abu Bakr and Umar a liar, and you’ll see the reaction of the mods.

WaAllahi, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is patient with people like you. People who can’t even write properly English, try to spread “Islamic Pulse” videos, known for their roots. 

I have responded to such claims so many times, I’ll not bother responding anymore. I challenge anyone who has enmity towards Shirazi ulama to PM me.

Btw, as per your info, Absolute Wilayah al Faqih is part of the Shirazi theory of governance, except that they believe in the application of Shura i.e Shura al Fuqaha. Your ignorance exceeds the limits akhi.

the jealousy and hatred is strong with this one...

really no difference between shirazis and wahhabis.. 

WF is the only working shia govt resisting Zionism, and helping the oppressed. All shia who work against them are working against themselves.. you dont have to love WF, or be part of it.. no one is asking you to. It is a working, functioning govt. that has saved countries, and shias across the world. Imam Mahdi a.s is with us and one day will take the lead when the time is ready.

but with these type of shia we are not ready for the Imam.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:39 AM, Mohamed1993 said:

do you really think the beef is about one fatwa allowing to curse or not..