MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, emceemo40 said:

He is surely out of his mind to say that the most dangerous of people now are the Shirazi people.                                                               What about the diabolical and extremist Salafi terrorists who have killed, raped and destroyed the lives of thousands of people all over the world? Are these terrorists in his eyes more pleasant and better people?

The ayatollah is absolutely right, an enemy within our sect is much worse than an external enemy. The Shirazis destroy our Madhab from the inside.

The only thing YH followers did was climb the balcony and take down the flag and make a protest outside. None of them even entered the actual embassy itself or put anyone's lives in danger.

The “only” thing? So your saying entering the embassy’s property, climbing the balcony, take down the flags and start waving their own flags for hours cursing Iran is not a big deal?

There is much more garbage from this Araki guy that I can comment on, but he is without a doubt a waste of time for anyone to treat with any value.

Please quote his “garbage”, I’m curious what your going to say.

On 3/18/2018 at 7:31 AM, Mark Enlightment said:

Sayyed Khomenei's WF is, of course not every WF theory is controversial. It's only accepted by a very small minority of scholars.

On 3/18/2018 at 5:12 AM, kamyar said:

When we say something is controversial among a particular group, it means there is controversy about it among them. There are about 70 known marja who have experienced the time of Revolution. Almost nobody among them, except some malum-ul-hal, have dealt with the issue of Welayat Faqih (Imam Khomeini's or any other versions) as Shirazis and other political opponents of the Islamic Revolution are doing so. How many of these 70 known Marja have called the Imam Khomeini's view of the Welayat Faqih a Pharaoh-ic ideology? It's not controversial among them, but some mentioned individuals and groups are making it so, even if there may be differences about the limitation as there are differences on many other various topics among them. Even, there may be differences in Imam Khomeini and Ayatullah Khamenei's view of Welayat Faqih.

This type of dealing with matters and differences the Shirazi movement possesses comes out of their habit. They do the same in regards to Irfan, Whadat Wojoud, tatbir etc. And our enemies have discovered this habit well and are using it to their benefit.

I beg to differ, this part does not talk about anyone directly or indirectly.

These are some of the remarks by him I am going to translate from the Persian subtitle:

"Then he came and gave an advanced and magic (version) to it (Welayat Faqih). He said that Welayat Faqih is the same as Welayat of Allah...He doesn't say this is my method, but he says this is the best method. Be careful lest anyone talk against the Welayat Faqih, this is your method. Pharaoh said: انا ربکم الاعلی -I am your great god- , then he induced in the mind that Musa and Haroun are wakening this better method. See, this is egoism and narcissism. This is your method... What kind of method is this my dear?! Is "I am your great god" servitude? Is it the best method?! I swear by God that Welayat Faqih is the same as "I am your great god" and not anything else. I swear you by God that this is the same as that. This is exactly that. This is competently the same as that and has no differences. This country is now based on that concept...Welayat Faqih means you are servant. He has written this that the Welayat Faqih's limitation is Welayat of Allah's. Didn't he said that? All the newspapers quoted it. And what does "it's within the Welayat of Rasoulullah" mean? It means they are slaves."

Anyone with just a little knowledge about Iran knows that he is talking about Imam Khomeini.

This is a typical political opinion. Sayyed Khomeinei's choices aren't holy to criminalise their criticism. Especially when most of us here did not actually live at that period while Sayyed Hussein did and that it doesn't make any practical difference today (Saddam is dead).

No. This is disrespect to our martyrs. We do not allow someone question the blood of our martyrs like that. Our martyrs are the red line of this country.

Where did he say this in the video? 

At the beginning of the video I posted, the news teller is making such accusation (he says that Iranian authority has killed Muhammad and Muhammad Reza Shirazi). But he (Hussein Shirazi), while speaking about a scholar named Muhammad Reza, is accusing the establishment of "calling him foreigner and then killing him". When I was posting my last post on this thread I wrongly mixed these two accusations. So the exact accusation he is making against the government is about a scholar whose first name is Muhammad Reza, where he says "First they represent him as a foreigner and then kill him. Even if he is not talking about any particular person and is talking generally, then it will make it worse. Because he is accusing the establishment of having such a method to call other foreigner and then kill him.

Anyways, him accusing the establishment of killing innocent scholar(s) is still its own place.

He never said 'all' and never accused the whole country. He doesn't just say that it happened, he claims that he is an eyewitness to some of tho

By Iran obviously I mean something done or backed by the government or at least its supporters, as when we say, for example, the US invaded X country we don't mean the whole country of the US did that. And he says "کل بیوت المراجع" and not some of them.

Could you bring a valid source for this?

This is the subpoena that I think it was published by him himself/his supporters:

Image result for ‫احضاریه دادگاه حسین شیرازی‬‎

-----------

I didn't talk about all things related to his speech. There is also spreading of misinformation as well as miscalculation in it.

Edited by kamyar

10 hours ago, Sayyid09 said:

Heck, at Husainiyāt Rasool al-Adham (A centre that honours the Shirazi family - with their portraits on the walls) they held a La'anah Majlis in honour of Ayatollah Khamenei (h).

This is a zerar Husainiah. A Hussainiah backed by even Zionists.

In Persian we have a somewhat famous sentence which says: In a hussainaiah wherein they don't care fighting against oppressors, even Ibn Ziad would do chest-beating.

This is an example for such Hussainiah.

After a visit by members of the Jewish community to the mosque on Monday, The Israel Advocacy Movement said that Jews who oppose the new mosque shouldn’t rush to judgement and should do their own research.

One of the Zionists who visited the mosque was Joseph Cohen, the founder and chairman of the Israel Advocacy Movement, who often turns up at anti-Israel protests to challenge pro-Palestinians.

Zionist approval

The Israel Advocacy Movement posted on their Facebook page: “So this evening we were shown around the ‘Golders Green Mega Mosque’, turns out it isn’t even a mosque (never mind a mega mosque – what an anticlimax  ) – it’s a community centre. There has been a lot of talk about this amongst the followers of this page. So even though it has nothing to do with Israel we thought we’d update you with what we discovered.

– The mosque is affiliated with Ayatollah Shirazi, not Ayatollah Khomeini
– Consequently it doesn’t have anything to do with the al-Quds march
– The people that showed us around were incredibly warm and welcoming
– Those of you that are involved in campaigning against this mosque/commmunity centre, please don’t rush to judgement do your own research.

https://5pillarsuk.com/2017/10/25/zionists-back-golders-green-mosque-after-discovering-it-doesnt-like-iran-and-isnt-obsessed-with-israel/

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/838993/حسینیه-یهودی-های-لندن-ساز-و-کار-فرقه-شیرازی-در-لندن-چیست-فیلم

It's one of the reasons, out of many, why we say this is a deviant movement in the Shia community and we all have duty to confront them. I don't know why some don't see these clear proofs which show the nature of this movement.

What saddens me is to see some people are being affected by these people and this movement. Not that they are many or they can harm the Shia from achieving its final goal (we are triumphantly going forward, no matter what) or anything like this, but for them themselves. 

As a brotherly suggestion, since I remember some of the first posts by @Mansur Bakhtiari on this website and I am seeing recently he is somehow showing support for this movement and their ideas, I just want you brother to be more cautious. I don't want you to become against all things related to this movement or become a Revolutionary overnight. I just ask you to be more cautious, as you too can ask me the same. That's all. I would like to say the same to our sister @zainabamy.

On 3/19/2018 at 6:48 AM, mesbah said:

Q: What is your opinion about S. hussayn shirazi being arrested by Iranian authorities?

A: The law of the Islamic Republic is applicable to all.

jumadi al-thani 19th, 1439h 

The office of Grand Ayt. Sayyid Ali Sistani in Lebanon 

1521455661525.jpg

It's fake BTW. 

https://t.me/THElieDetection/352

18 hours ago, kamyar said:

When we say something is controversial among a particular group, it means there is controversy about it among them. There are about 70 known marja who have experienced the time of Revolution. Almost nobody among them, except some malum-ul-hal, have dealt with the issue of Welayat Faqih (Imam Khomeini's or any other versions) as Shirazis and other political opponents of the Islamic Revolution are doing so.

I'm not talking about the time of the revolution, I'm talking about the whole theory as a theory and about its acceptance among our scholars. 

How many of these 70 known Marja have called the Imam Khomeini's view of the Welayat Faqih a Pharaoh-ic ideology?

Controversial does not necessarily equals being tyrannical. 

Controversial: Giving rise or likely to give rise to controversy or public disagreement

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/controversial

Synonyms: disputed, contended, at issue, moot, disputable, debatable, arguable, vexed, open to discussion, open to question, under discussion.

but some mentioned individuals and groups are making it so, even if there may be differences about the limitation as there are differences on many other various topics among them.

Which is basically what I said, isn't it?

This type of dealing with matters and differences the Shirazi movement possesses comes out of their habit. They do the same in regards to Irfan, Whadat Wojoud, tatbir etc. And our enemies have discovered this habit well and are using it to their benefit.

These so-called 'differences' are in no way limited to 'Shirazis'. WF supporters need to start accepting the differences among Shias instead of blaming foreign parties for them.

1. Tatbir is backed by dozens of different Maraji'.

2. Irfan is criticised heavily by Sayyed Sistani on his official website.

3. Wahdat Al-Wijood is criticised (there's actually takfir due to it) in Al-Urwa Al-Wuthqa, many scholars such as Sayyed Baqir Al-Sadr commented on that book.

These are some of the remarks by him I am going to translate from the Persian subtitle:

"Then he came and gave an advanced and magic (version) to it (Welayat Faqih). He said that Welayat Faqih is the same as Welayat of Allah...He doesn't say this is my method, but he says this is the best method. Be careful lest anyone talk against the Welayat Faqih, this is your method. Pharaoh said: انا ربکم الاعلی -I am your great god- , then he induced in the mind that Musa and Haroun are wakening this better method. See, this is egoism and narcissism. This is your method... What kind of method is this my dear?! Is "I am your great god" servitude? Is it the best method?! I swear by God that Welayat Faqih is the same as "I am your great god" and not anything else. I swear you by God that this is the same as that. This is exactly that. This is competently the same as that and has no differences. This country is now based on that concept...Welayat Faqih means you are servant. He has written this that the Welayat Faqih's limitation is Welayat of Allah's. Didn't he said that? All the newspapers quoted it. And what does "it's within the Welayat of Rasoulullah" mean? It means they are slaves."

Anyone with just a little knowledge about Iran knows that he is talking about Imam Khomeini.

No, he is talking about WF. There isn't any certainty about who he meant. 

No. This is disrespect to our martyrs. We do not allow someone question the blood of our martyrs like that. Our martyrs are the red line of this country.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

No, it is not. He never questioned the blood of Iran's martyrs. 

At the beginning of the video I posted, the news teller is making such accusation (he says that Iranian authority has killed Muhammad and Muhammad Reza Shirazi). But he (Hussein Shirazi), while speaking about a scholar named Muhammad Reza, is accusing the establishment of "calling him foreigner and then killing him".

Sayyed Hussein did not. The news presenter did. 

The presenter speaks from Fadak TV, a channel by Yasser Al-Habib. 

By Iran obviously I mean something done or backed by the government or at least its supporters, as when we say, for example, the US invaded X country we don't mean the whole country of the US did that.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

Alright. Fair enough.

And he says "کل بیوت المراجع" and not some of them.

Sorry, my bad. 

But he meant by كل most or many, which is a common use in modern Arabic and classical Arabic. 

e.g. 
تُدَمِّرُ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ بِأَمْرِ رَبِّهَا
يُجْبَى إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ
إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ
وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ 

He obviously didn't raid Sayyed Khamenei's house in his view and he is a Marji'. 

This is the subpoena that I think it was published by him himself/his supporters:

Image result for ‫احضاریه دادگاه حسین شیرازی‬‎

Alright, I don't know Persian myself but I'll take your words for it that it contains the 'he didn't come to the court' part.

16 hours ago, Mark Enlightment said:

He obviously didn't raid Sayyed Khamenei's house in his view and he is a Marji'. 

Correction: In his view, Iran for sure didn't raid/attack Sayyed Khamenei's house. Hence كل can never mean literally all in his words. 

On 3/17/2018 at 2:38 PM, Abu Nur said:

What is the source that this man talk???

I'm not sure that's why I wanted to email him. Dude check this out, he gave a scenario once where he works in a gas station, gets shot, and he ends up in a hospital. He can't talk and the cops want him to write down who tried to kill him. He compared this hypothetical to " Tragedy of Thursday." Once he also spoke about Dhulfiqar in reality being a sword for fighting the inns and jinns, not two tips. He always says research what he says. Check out his video about Fatimah al Zahra (as). He made a lot of sense in it. Idk he said he speaks to a lot of "the urafa" supposedly and said he is not just giving his opinion. Wherever these urafa are, I got a lot of questions for them.

These guys are backed by the British Government (like the Zionists and Wahabis), that is for sure. 

In what other Embassy could you break in, climb up to the balcony, take down the flag, and stand there for hours waving another flag that was not the flag of that country ? Answer, only the Iranian Embassy and only in the UK. In any other Embassy, you would be arrested before you got thru the front door and probably spend a long time in prison. Because this is a signal to the country that got their embassy invaded, 'We don't want your Embassy here', which was the British Government's message to Iran sent via these thugs. But we already knew that. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

British Shiism Exposed (Islamic Pulse)

Subhan Allah

I have just noticed that if you read the description of this video on YouTube, look at the name they included at the end.

Islamic Pulse breaks down the main figureheads of the Shirazi Cult. As well as individuals like Mujtaba Shirazi, Yassir Habib, Brother Tawhidi, Husayn Shirazi, Allayari - Muslims must be aware that there is a corrupt "Marja" who is fanning the flames of sectarianism. Muslims must be cautious of any public speakers who endorse this corrupt Marja, including individuals like Ammar Nakshawani

Now Sayed Ammar is even included among those who apparently cause division and corruption amongst Muslims.

How much more ridiculous will these W.Faqih followers get?

On 3/14/2018 at 3:34 AM, Wahdat said:

Can you imagine what would ISIS do if they took over Karbala or Najaf?

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I hope the scholars in the Hawza of Najaf will speak against the visit of Bin Salman LA.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

7 minutes ago, Laayla said:

I hope the scholars in the Hawza of Najaf will speak against the visit of Bin Salman LA.

Salam the Grand Ayatollah Sistani doesn’t accept request of MBS(la) for having a visit with him 

1. Iraqi News sources reported that the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman sought audience with Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani recently but the Great scholar flatly turned down the request due to Saudi orchestrated genocide in #Yemen.

11 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

In what other Embassy could you break in, climb up to the balcony, take down the flag, and stand there for hours waving another flag that was not the flag of that country ? Answer, only the Iranian Embassy and only in the UK. In any other Embassy, you would be arrested before you got thru the front door and probably spend a long time in prison. Because this is a signal to the country that got their embassy invaded, 'We don't want your Embassy here', which was the British Government's message to Iran sent via these thugs. But we already knew that. 

Who broke into the embassy or went through the front doors? Yes, if that happened, the response would've been very harsh.

'What other embassy...' I am pretty sure if someone tried to do this with any other embassy in the UK the response would be similar, but no one did try to do such a thing.

Seriously, stop spreading fabricated-news and actually making arguments based on it. Iran ambassador to the UK and Press TV were wrong.

No such attack took place. People in Iran were misinformed about what happened thanks to Press TV (hopefully) unintentional mistake.

1 hour ago, mesbah said:

I can't access the link above. 

I got it from the link below (the address is on top right corner of that pic)

http://sapp.ir/roshangari_ir

It's fake, Sayyed Sistani did not give any opinion on this matter. Neither positively nor negatively. 

Both groups were claiming that the Sayyed is supporting them, in reality, he said nothing.

7 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

No such attack took place. People in Iran were misinformed about what happened thanks to Press TV (hopefully) unintentional mistake.

The Shirazi commandos take live video of themselves during attack  & spread it on social media if somebody accepts them Iraq with their action nobody in Iran supports them.

10 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

It's fake, Sayyed Sistani did not give any opinion on this matter. Neither positively nor negatively. 

Both groups were claiming that the Sayyed is supporting them, in reality, he said nothing

In Iran we say silence is sign of acceptance Ayt Sistani didn’t say anything but accepts Iranian law about them by his silence because MBS (la) is currently is in Iraq & he doesn’t want a shia-shia struggle when the enemy of shia Muslim is at Iraq take benefits from this.

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The Shirazi commandos take live video of themselves during attack the demonstrations  & spread it on social media if somebody accepts them Iraq with their action nobody in Iran supports them.

20 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

I am not talking about supporting YH followers (which is a party inside Shirazism similar to extremists inside WF's supporters), nor do I see this important. 

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

In Iran we say silence is sign of acceptance Ayt Sistani didn’t say anything but accepts Iranian law about them by his silence because MBS (la) is currently is in Iraq & he doesn’t want a shia-shia struggle when the enemy of shia Muslim is at Iraq take benefits from this.

By this argument, he also accepts the tens of demonstrations by Shirazis that took place in front of Iranian embassies worldwide. 

Edited by Mark Enlightment

5 hours ago, zainabamy said:

As a sisterly suggestion, I would tell you to mind your own. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister

I watched your convert story and was very touched by how you narrated the events of Sayyida Zahra.  Your profound love for her is very evident.  Sister, Sayyida Fatymah az Zahra could have easily cursed and asked Allah to bring wrath upon #2 , but before she did she stopped.  

Do you want Islam to be preserved or destroyed?  Look into your inner soul and just like you made du32 before that brought you to this beautiful religion, on this sacred month of rajab make du32 to show you the light of who is on the path of Amir al mo2mineen.  We are in a critical time, and some Shias will slip if they fail to reflect and understand the severity of the situation.   We are in a polarized era, there is no grey area anymore.  It's black and white.   Yes or no to the imperialists, colonizers, oppressors, baby killers.

Yes or no to the resistance, deen al haq, truth, freedom fighters, and justice.

May Allah guide us to the straight path.  

3 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

By this argument, he also accepts the tens of demonstrations by Shirazis that took place in front of Iranian embassies worldwide. 

I talked about his silence about Iran action against Shirazis but you mixed it with their independent action that they do by their network 

5 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

I am not talking about supporting YH followers (which is a party inside Shirazism similar to extremists inside WF's supporters), nor do I see this important. 

I know it is hard for you to accept truth be relax &take a breath and give time to yourself to digest the truth.

2 hours ago, emceemo40 said:

Now Sayed Ammar is even included among those who apparently cause division and corruption amongst Muslims

Coming from a one-time enormous supporter of Sayed Ammar, unfortunately, my views have also changed and there is truth to what the video says. 

17 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

from a one-time enormous supporter of Sayed Ammar, unfortunately, my views have also changed and there is truth to what the video says. 

Why should we be so quick to judge Ammar Nakashwani, that he is deliberately causing corruption among Muslims. From what I know, Ammar Nakashwani likes both Khamenei and Shirazi - he has praised both. Although I've stopped listening to him (due to personal preferences), we still don't have any proof that he is a corrupt british Muslim. 

Ammar Nakashwani has criticized Yassir Al Habib and is also against the practice of tatbir - something which many Shirazi followers love.

Therefore we need to stop spreading lies based on speculation - that in itself is a great sin.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

3 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Why should we be so quick to judge Ammar Nakashwani, that he is deliberately causing corruption among Muslims. From what I know, Ammar Nakashwani likes both Khamenei and Shirazi - he has praised both. Although I've stopped listening to him (due to personal preferences), we still don't have any proof that he is a corrupt british Muslim. 

Ammar Nakashwani has criticized Yassir Al Habib and is also against the practice of tatbir - something which Shirazi followers love.

Therefore we need to stop talking spreading lies based on speculation - that in itself is a great sin.

I don't think he is deliberately causing corruption, or that he is corrupt per-say. However, his positions on certain issues and the way he has gone about some of his lectures have been very unfortunate and shown a shift in who he was, and who he is now. I don't think anyone should put him on the same page as some of the actual corrupt individuals though. 

You'll see what i mean if you watch that video. He criticised Yasser al-Habib, but six years later did a talk where he called Abu Bakr and Umar terrorists, which made the rounds and particularly affected us UK Shias. 

I've watched pretty much every lecture of his, and some of them twice or three times. May Allah reward him for the good he does and allow him to evaluate some of his approaches, inshAllah. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

WaS,

I hope they dont past rejecting audiences with them for they are far too lofty for turnips like MbS & the ilk.

I was just thinking, Saudis are so focused on Iran and the Shias as if they are the core of all Saudi problems- things like social justice, education, healthcare, economy, sanity and and and...say tomorrow the earth opens up and swallows Iran, what then? Would their people still not be volunteers for terrorizing the world like 911 and everyday chaos in ME? Would their sick economy get better? Would they cease to be utter morons?

10 hours ago, zainabamy said:

As a sisterly suggestion, I would tell you to mind your own. 

It just breaks my heart after watching your conversion video in the past, I see you turn into this.