Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

@SheikhAlHabib'fan

Yasir Al Habib and Tawhidi share very similar and dangerous beliefs. I am not criticizing them out of personal hatred or anything, or to offend someone you take as your role model - I just don't agree with the nonsense they're spreading.

Yasir Al Habib was asked in an interview (found on his site) about the controversial statement he made about Umar and Abu Bakar having sexual relationship.

"“I said that in response to a Saudi sheikh al-Uraifi who said: Maybe the prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family) used to sell alcohol. And I was told not to be offended by that statement because he said maybe. So, I said to him, and that you should not be offended either if I use the same standard. So, I used the same benchmark, and used the same word maybe, and said: maybe those two had had a sexual relationship with each other." - Al Habib

You tell me, what sort of logic is this? Two wrongs don't make a right! Also why attribute something so disgusting which is clearly inappropriate.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

17 hours ago, kirtc said:

sub7an Allah how his beard looks like a wahhabi's

Actually, the beard is wajib according to many Fuqaha akhi.

Asalam Alaykum warahmatullah.

Insha'Allah you're all well.

I am desperately in need for an arabic speaker/writer who is able to translate a video from Arabic to English.

This is the video below (please translate the whole lecture if possible, if not then most importantly the part in which he compares Ayatollah Khamenei to Firawn).

Simply just write the english translation, no need for tranlit or original arabic text.

God bless you and protect you in advance.

Edited by Hameedeh
Video reduced in size.

@Sayyid09

the hatred is strong with this one.. this guy is actually worse than wahhabis... he is spewing pure hatred for Imam Khamanei h.a. He doesnt mention him by name, instead he uses the word wilayat al fakih. But basically he is saying the Pharoah decieved people into believing he was God, just like "wf" is doing.. and then he goes on to bring ludicrous similarities between WF and the pharoah

it saddens me that there actually that many "scholars" in that room listening to him... 

Edited by kirtc

18 minutes ago, kirtc said:

the hatred is strong with this one.. this guy is actually worse than wahhabis... he is spewing pure hatred for Imam Khamanei h.a. He doesnt mention him by name, instead he uses the word wilayat al fakih. But basically he is saying the Pharoah decieved people into believing he was God, just like "wf" is doing.. and then he goes on to bring ludicrous similarities between WF and the pharoah

it saddens me that there actually that many "scholars" in that room listening to him... 

The people in the room did not know what he was going to say and if they knew that he would make that kind of comparison they might not have come. I'm sure when their teacher is speaking they would remain seated and not walk out. I saw at least one man smiling so he was liking that. Although others show no sign of expression on their faces, I did see some who looked worried and one looked astonished to hear what he said. 

12 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

The people in the room did not know what he was going to say and if they knew that he would make that kind of comparison they might not have come. I'm sure when their teacher is speaking they would remain seated and not walk out. I saw at least one man smiling so he was liking this. Although others show no sign of expression on their faces, I did see some who looked worried and one looked astonished to hear what he said. 

some looked surprised too

52 minutes ago, kirtc said:

@Sayyid09

Wow, can the bar be set any lower than this?

These words spewing from his mouth are poison..

The Thesis for Demolishing of Iran Government by corrupted shias

The late Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Shirazi (d. 2001), revered by some as Imam, was an outspoken critic of the Iranian regime and its conception of the Islamic state. Shirazi, his family, and followers were actively persecuted. When he died in 2001, many of his followers accused the regime of his murder, perhaps by poisoning. These accusations were bolstered by the conduct of the regime after his death, when soldiers stormed the funeral procession and stole his body The events fit into the Copyright © 2010 Consortium for Strategic Communication. All rights reserved. -3- A Counter-Narrative for Iranian Tyranny narrative structure and archetypes of the Karbala narrative. As such, Shirazi could occupy the pious role of Imam Husayn in the mobilization of a narrative against the Iranian regime of the tyrant Ali Khamenei

https://csc.asu.edu/wp-content/uploads/pdf/125.pdf

The Shi'ites thereby came to see politics as a profoundly corrupt institution occupied by evil, self-serving men.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The ruling regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran is increasingly known for a militant foreign policy posture, abuse of the human rights of its citizens, and a suspected nuclear weapons program that threatens to destabilize the Middle East region. It is in the interests of all parties involved, save for the Iranian regime itself, to bring about the radical reform of Iran's political system, especially in light of its increasing militarization. Any military effort to bring about such change would however be fraught with risks and extremely dangerous. Accordingly, soft power achieved through strategic communication is a much more attractive alternative. An effective counter-narrative to further delegitimize Iran's regime among its remaining supporters in Iran and abroad--especially among Shi'ite Muslim communities--may be a highly effective tool of "soft power" for promoting such change. The revolutionary Twelver Shi'ism articulated by Ruhollah Khomeini (d. 1989) forms the basis of the regime in Iran. It contains a set of legitimizing narratives. In particular, the powerful Karbala master narrative provides a useful reservoir for antigovernment sentiment, opposition to tyranny, and religious mobilization that can be redirected at the leaders of the regime. The Karbala narrative conveys an archetypal struggle between good and evil.1 The hero, Imam Husayn, sacrificed his life in battle against the army of the evil tyrant, the Caliph Yazid. Through his sacrifice, Husayn teaches his followers that it is better to die for freedom than to live under tyranny. In Shi'ite tradition, nearly all of the Twelve Imams were martyred at the hands of tyrannical rulers, most by poisoning. The Shah of Iran was identified with Yazid prior to his overthrow in 1979. The authoritarianism of the current Iranian regime has left it equally susceptible to the Karbala narrative, despite its explicit efforts to co-opt Islam as an instrument of the state. The late Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Shirazi (d. 2001), revered by some as Imam, was an outspoken critic of the Iranian regime and its conception of the Islamic state. Shirazi, his family, and followers were actively persecuted. When he died in 2001, many of his followers accused the regime of his murder, perhaps by poisoning. These accusations were bolstered by the conduct of the regime after his death, when soldiers stormed the funeral procession and stole his body. The events fit into the Copyright © 2010 Consortium for Strategic Communication. All rights reserved. -3- A Counter-Narrative for Iranian Tyranny narrative structure and archetypes of the Karbala narrative. As such, Shirazi could occupy the pious role of Imam Husayn in the mobilization of a narrative against the Iranian regime of the tyrant Ali Khamenei. THE IRANIAN REGIME The ruling regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran, led by the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, has drawn international attention and condemnation for its active pursuit of nuclear technol

The exercise of soft power offers a more viable alternative for challenging the Iranian regime.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

19 hours ago, Sayyid09 said:

Wow, can the bar be set any lower than this?

These words spewing from his mouth are poison..

Likening Imam Khomeini to Pharaoh was just one of the accusations, slanders, as well as the misinformation he was propagating in his speech. I guess you know Persian. Here is part of his speech with Persian subtitle:

https://www.aparat.com/v/NmTOM/هتاکی_سید_حسین_شیرازی_فرزند_سید_صادق_علیه_ولایت_فقیه

1. Sayyed Hussein Shirazi did not call Sayyed Khamenei a Pharoah (i.e. tyrant), he instead called Wilayat Al-Faqih that. This is a completely different thing. 

And I am pretty sure that arresting him did not prove the opposite¿

2. No attack whatsoever happened to the Iranian embassy in London. This so-called attack is -at best- a misinformation by an Iranian website (which I believe was the English one) 

Yes, people there said some 'bad things' against Sayyed Khamenei, and they pulled the Iranian flag from its place. But that's it. They did not actually enter the Iranian embassy for their actions to be categorised as an attack on an iranian soil. Which is why they were released fast by the British regime.

3. His 'harsh words' against Wilayat Al-Faqih are definitely not an excuse for arresting him and causing a huge disunity between shias. Wilayat Al-Faqih is not even agreed upon by most of our scholars for such a dangerous action. 

As 'Ali Mutahiri, the Vice President of the Iranian Shura Council' said, it was unnecessary

http://shiawaves.com/english/atabat/5572-vice-president-of-the-iranian-shura-council-the-arrest-of-ayatollah-hussein-al-shirazi-was-not-necessary

On 3/13/2018 at 4:20 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

1. Sayyed Hussein Shirazi did not call Sayyed Khamenei a Pharoah (i.e. tyrant), he instead called Wilayat Al-Faqih that. This is a completely different thing. 

2. No attack whatsoever happened to the Iranian embassy in London. This so-called attack is -at best- a misinformation by an Iranian website (which I believe was the English one) 

Yes, people there said some 'bad things' against Sayyed Khamenei, and they pulled the Iranian flag from its place. But that's it. They did not actually enter the Iranian embassy for their actions to be categorised as an attack on an iranian soil. Which is why they were released fast by the British regime.

3. His 'harsh words' against Wilayat Al-Faqih are definitely not an excuse for arresting him and causing a huge disunity between shias. Wilayat Al-Faqih is not even agreed upon by most of our scholars for such a dangerous action. 

As 'Ali Mutahiri, the Vice President of the Iranian Shura Council' said, it was unnecessary

http://shiawaves.com/english/atabat/5572-vice-president-of-the-iranian-shura-council-the-arrest-of-ayatollah-hussein-al-shirazi-was-not-necessary

I doubt you are in south of lebanon

[Hussein] shirazi saying what he is saying is causing fitna... he is not criticizing he is attacking

Edited by Hameedeh
[Hussein]

On 3/13/2018 at 4:20 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

1. Ok so say you are the chief of police. And i say the chief of police is a tyrant.........am i not calling you a tyrant? You make zero sense here man.....border line sub zero.....

So if the law of the land is that calling someone a mass murderer, and an oppressor(Which is what pharao is) is against the law........then arresting him/her because they broke the law is proving that he actually is pharao? 

2. This so called attack? They did not enter the iranian embassy?
Iranian-Embassy-stormed-in-London.jpg

They are practically standing on the second floor balcony........ I won't go to point 3 because you already made a fool out of yourself and further embarrassement should not be nesseccary. But knowing your type, you can't resist the urge to answer and embarrass your self instead of admitting you are wrong, so i'll just let that happen. 

6 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

Why does he deserve jail? why can't he just be banned from entering the country?

You cant actually ban someone with a citizenship.......

And i don't understand.......so many muslims ask why deserve jail. Causing fitnah and slandering is a MASSIVE crime in islam, why is everyone shocked he deserves jail? Driving too fast in western countries gets you jail time...........but suddenly...slandering and causing fitnah is a big shock for muslims?