MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Mark Enlightment said:

It does. Hence no attack happened. 

False news doesn't change the reality.

I don't live in London to do it myself, nor do I see this discussion as a valid reason to do such a thing.

That's funny. It actually reminds me of a recent joke in Iranian politics. I think bro @repenter knows it.

There's this hard core westernist roshanfekr in Iran, Sadegh Zibakalam  who teaches in Tehran university. Around the 39th anniversary of the Islamic revolution he tweeted "It's been nearly 40 years that the regime (IRI) tries to say Shah fled the country short before the revolution in 1979, while Shah simply left the country."

And there was this wave of jokes made around this brilliant pearl of wisdom.  One of the funniest ones was a picture in which a gazelle was being chased by a cheetah, and the caption said "'Gazelle is leaving the cheeah' Zibakalam."

Now, I think you saying 'it was not an attack' is even worse than Zibakalam's super genius remark, why? because he offered an alternative but you did not. If it was not an attack what was it then? A parkour training session with the exchange of flags?

These people are bankrupt themselves and a person who goes this far to justify their stupid act is even more bankrupt.

Now, I think you saying 'it was not an attack' is even worse than Zibakalam's super genius remark, why? because he offered an alternative but you did not. If it was not an attack what was it then? A parkour training session with the exchange of flags?

Actually, I did. 

They did pull the flag and throw some insults, but it simply was a peaceful demonstration. There's no way it was an attack on the embassy. What happened did not threaten people's lives inside it. 

If the Iranian government and its officials actually focused on the flag issue as an attack on their property, they would have a stronger point instead of spreading some easily noticeable false news.

Honestly, they even claimed that those people were armed with light weapons (?) when their videos are easily checkable. 

Just a request to a few Shirazi-Leaning or Yasser - Habib followers:

1520679502710.jpg

Is it not obvious who those two men at the back are? Some people might not actually be able to recognise them, because they don't watch them, but for anyone who regularly has seen them (like myself) it is pretty obvious who they are. I'm referring to:  The tall man with the black turban on the right of Yasser habib, and the man with the white turban to his left, behind him as well.  Essentially, i posted bigger pictures of these individuals, but the post was deleted because and the comment read that we can't be certain it is them. I respect that, but i have an almost 98% certainty that it is them just as i have a 99.9% certainty the man in the middle is Yasser al-Habib.

I don't make these claims lightly, however, maybe a 98% certainty is not enough to claim it is them. So could anyone kindly corroborate with me so we could identify them?

On 3/16/2018 at 11:08 AM, Brahim said:

Salam dude, I've seen a lot of other videos by this guy and he's blown my mind a few times. Once he provided a different theory (not a will) of what Rasulallah (sawa) was trying to write on the Calamity of Thursday. There are a lot of questions I wanted to email him but idk how to contact him or if he is still making videos. I know his name and he mentioned the city he lives in which isn't too far from me. If you know his email please let me know bro. Shukran.

What is the source that this man talk???

Oh and about the protest at the embassy in London, I don't know why the Iranian embassy is misinforming people and saying they had weapons etc, I saw the video and all they had were pictures of Sayed Shirazi. There were a lot who gathered outside and four who went up on the roof who were arrested afterwards. If they had any weapons the uk police would have dispersed the crowd, but it kind of works out for Iran because they can call the protesters british agents on the basis that britain didn't defend the embassy from "attack."

15 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

don't know why the Iranian embassy is misinforming people and saying they had weapons etc,

Iran embassy never said that they had weapon s etc but Shirazis use anything to spread their lies.

39 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

That's the translation of the above tweet in english.

It said they saw sticks & machetes but not recognizied also Shirazis repeats what MBS says about Imam Khamenei which he called him Hitler because European knows Hitler as Pharaoh ,it’s not a coincidence which both of them say same things ,it’s obvious their sayings have same root 

Saudi Crown Prince calls Iran leader 'new Hitler': NYT

Reuters Staff

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia’s powerful Crown Prince called the Supreme Leader of Iran “the new Hitler of the Middle East” in an interview with the New York Times published on Thursday, sharply escalating the war of words between the arch-rivals. 

FILE PHOTO: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman attends the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia October 24, 2017. REUTERS/Hamad I Mohammed/File Photo

The Sunni Muslim kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Shi’ite Iran back rival sides in wars and political crises throughout the region. 

Mohammed bin Salman, who is also Saudi defense minister in the U.S.-allied kingdom, suggested the Islamic Republic’s alleged expansion under Ayatollah Ali Khamenei needed to be confronted. 

“But we learned from Europe that appeasement doesn’t work. We don’t want the new Hitler in Iran to repeat what happened in Europe in the Middle East,” the paper quoted him as saying. 

Iran reacted harshly by saying that Salman was discredited internationally by his “immature” behavior, state television reported.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-iran/saudi-crown-prince-calls-iran-leader-new-hitler-nyt-idUSKBN1DO0G3

44 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Iran embassy never said that they had weapon s etc but Shirazis use anything to spread their lies.

'Hamid Baeidinejad, Iran's ambassador to the UK' actually did. The tweets still exist.

He was the first one to falsely report it, you could check it here (I don't know Persian myself to translate it).

twitter.com/baeidinejad

And Press TV reported that this whole supposed attack happened 'while menacing the staffers with cold weapons' and 'while threatening people on the scene with machetes and baseball bats.' (?!).

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961218001096

Then every other single website who shared this 'attack' took it from these two sources.

Seriously, even while the UK has one of the strongest weapons-control systems in the world (if not), people will still believe such fairy tales. :confused:

8 minutes ago, Mark Enlightment said:

Seriously, even while the UK has one of the strongest weapons-control systems in the world (if not), people will still believe such fairy tales. :confused:

The real problem is not carrying or not Carrying weapon the main problem is that Shirazis are acting as agents of Wahabists & MBS not shia Slam & Maraji.calling of Imam Khamenei as tyrant is nothing new from beginning anti Iranian regime groups & agents of CIA & MI6 were saying it from non religious side but they now involve shia scholars in this plan for insulting him.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Shirazi's are the ones slamming maraji?

29 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It said they saw sticks & machetes but not recognizied also Shirazis repeats what MBS says about Imam Khamenei which he called him Hitler because European knows Hitler as Pharaoh ,it’s not a coincidence which both of them say same things ,it’s obvious their sayings have same root 

See, saying that the protesters had weapons and calling this an attack makes it easy for Khamenei followers to pin this on britain. I have one video in farsi which people who think this was an attack should watch. https://youtu.be/mZ2NLC8GMSE

21 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

See, saying that the protesters had weapons and calling this an attack makes it easy for Khamenei followers to pin this on britain. I have one video in farsi which people who think this was an attack should watch. [Link removed to shorten quote.]

Not going to listen to or believe anything from that youtube channel. :dry: 

35 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Not going to listen to or believe anything from that youtube channel. :dry: 

These shirazi followers can whine, shout and curse the supreme leader all they want lol, that's all they're good for. Meanwhile the real men led by the supreme leader and Sayed Nasrallah are saving Islam on the front lines. 

3 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Essentially, i posted bigger pictures of these individuals, but the post was deleted because and the comment read that we can't be certain it is them.

Your photos were deleted because it's hard to accurately see their faces from that distance, but regardless though this topic is not about these two men, its about the shirazi that was jailed for insulting. Stick to the topic my brother.

1 hour ago, Hassan- said:

Your photos were deleted because it's hard to accurately see their faces from that distance, but regardless though this topic is not about these two men, its about the shirazi that was jailed for insulting. Stick to the topic my brother.

Note taken dear brother , thank you

3 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Essentially, i posted bigger pictures of these individuals, but the post was deleted because and the comment read that we can't be certain it is them. 

No, your post was not deleted. The huge photos of two men were removed from your post. You can go back and look at your original post and the Mod Note saying why the photos were removed. This topic is not about those two men and how they support Yasser Al-Habib. This topic is not even about Al-Habib. Please stick to the topic about Sayyed Hussein Shirazi. 

27 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

No, your post was not deleted. The huge photos of two men were removed from your post. You can go back and look at your original post and the Mod Note saying why the photos were removed. This topic is not about those two men and how they support Yasser Al-Habib. This topic is not even about Al-Habib. Please stick to the topic about Sayyed Hussein Shirazi. 

Salamualaykum dear sister, i hope this messages reaches you in the best of health,

Sorry, i meant the photos were taken off.  Someone posted a photo of a Yasser al-Habib march, and i identified the two men, who brother Hassan- is also 100% certain are the two men i had identified. The comments on the message are: "The photos of the two men that were removed might not necessarily be the men in the flag ceremony quoted in this post. Link was added." However, we are now fairly sure, to a very high degree of certainty, that is is extremely likely that the two men identified are the ones i posted.  That's all i was trying to get at. Off-topic or not, a lot of us are fairly sure i have identified the right men in the crowd. 

I would also like to kindly point out, i commented on the picture because of the following:

1.http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=reportComment&comment=3126492  This post showing the original picture of Yasser al-Habib marching with the other men.

2. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126583  This post commenting on the picture

3. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126600 This post commenting on the picture

4. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126613 This post commenting on the picture

5. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126619 This post commenting on the picture 

6. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126632 This post on whether or not Shaykh Nimr was a Shirazi follower

The vast majority of posts on this thread don't just discuss the arrest of Hussein Shirazi, but recognise the fact the issue surrounding Muhammed Shirazi is multi-dimensional. Therefore the discussion has gone onto people talking about how an attempt has been made by the Shirazi group to gain legitimacy and align themselves with Ay.Sistani and Khorasanani, anti-iranian groups who will distort these issues, such as Ay.Khamanei haters like Yasser al-Habib, etc. That's the context in which i made my posts; a discussion of the groups at play who are instrumental at making comments like the ones made by Hussein Shirazi, twisting things, and spreading rumours about Iran.

So just to summarise, i appreciate your decision, and i am not here to argue. I'll keep posts on topic inshAllah, if i am to contribute in this discussion again (: Fi Amanillah and may the blessings of Allah , the Almighty, be with you all. This was just a friendly explanation. 

Edited by Hameedeh
typos

Some points regarding some posts here:

1. The Welayat Faqih principle isn't a controversial theory among almost all the Shia scholars. Some anti-Iran individuals to attack the establishment in Iran are making it controversial, since the establishment of the Islamic Revolution is based on this principle.

2. Criticizing Welayat Faqih or even the Leader himself isn't a crime. People are not being arrested for just criticizing Welayat Faqih or the Leader. I can provide you many links and sources wherein people have criticized Welayat Faqih and the Leader himself. There are even cases when people are criticizing Ayatullah Khamenei in his presence and front of him in his Beit (Imam Khomeini Hosseiniyeh, where he delivers speech) and elsewhere. He, Ayatullah Khamenei, is advocate of being criticized (although I don’t know why some think they know and handle things better than him) and the evidence as well showing this has happened.

3. Hussein Shirazi is not just talking about the theory. He is claiming that Imam Khomeini used this theory to fool people. He quotes Imam Khomeini's remarks as well as Pharoah's, and then he talks about their procedures and claims that he (Imam Khomeini) used the same method Pharaoh did to fool people. He also uses other examples. Actually he is talking about the topic of "using procedures to change concepts" and presents some examples to prove that Iranian establishment is doing so. He also questions the phrase "Sacred Defense" we use for our Sacred Defense against the Saddam during the war. He also uses the issue of tatbir claiming Iranian establishment is using the same method he was talking about. These are some, and not all, of the accusations he makes against Iran. He also accuses Iran of killing his family members. He also accuses Iran of attacking the house of all maraja, while almost all the maraja have been supporter of the establishment.

These things are not coming out of the mouth of Maryam Rajavi or Saudi officials. These accusations are being made by a scholar, a taqwa-less one.

4. I too don't insist that him being arrested was necessary. But it doesn't mean it was unjustified. He made false accusations so he was summoned to appear in court. He refused (in the second time) and he was arrested. This is natural and justifiable.

Please don't change the fact by saying he was just expressing his opinions. I can accuse anyone I want of anything I want and say if someone says these things they will confront him and then when they arrest me, I say: "did you see I was right? Them arresting me proved my points!" This is illogical.

To the person who reported the post that said Yasser Al-Habib has a militia:

On 3/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, mesbah said:

I didn't know one is allowed to create and operate his own militia group in London:

There was a post later that disagreed that the men are a militia, because they do not have any visible weapons in the photo:

On 3/14/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

They aren't. 

It's more for the 'good looks'. No one is actually armed in the picture. 

I do not agree with YH views (which causes disunity between Shias), but this is something and accusing him of creating a militia in Britain is another. 

On 3/17/2018 at 8:42 PM, kamyar said:

1. The Welayat Faqih principle isn't a controversial theory among almost all the Shia scholars. Some anti-Iran individuals to attack the establishment in Iran are making it controversial, since the establishment of the Islamic Revolution is based on this principle.

Sayyed Khomenei's WF is, of course not every WF theory is controversial. It's only accepted by a very small minority of scholars.

He quotes Imam Khomeini's remarks as well as Pharoah's, and then he talks about their procedures and claims that he (Imam Khomeini) used the same method Pharaoh did to fool people.

I beg to differ, this part does not talk about anyone directly or indirectly.

He also questions the phrase "Sacred Defense" we use for our Sacred Defense against the Saddam during the war.

This is a typical political opinion. Sayyed Khomeinei's choices aren't holy to criminalise their criticism. Especially when most of us here did not actually live at that period while Sayyed Hussein Shirazi did and that it doesn't make any practical difference today (Saddam is dead).

He also accuses Iran of killing his family members.

Where did he say this in the video? 

He also accuses Iran of attacking the house of all maraja, while almost all the maraja have been supporter of the establishment.

He never said 'all' and never accused the whole country. He doesn't just say that it happened, he claims that he is an eyewitness to some of tho

He refused (in the second time) and he was arrested.

Could you bring a valid source for this?