Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I was just reading that Iran wanted to arrest Ayatollah Shirazi for criticings Wilayat al-Faqih in a lecture. And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

I am having a hard time understanding why this happened and what it all means in the big picture of things. 

I'm agree with his arrest. The problem is not just criticism Wilayat Faqih his lectures & actions caused many death of Shia muslims in Iraq & Syria by Wahhabists & ISIS 

What the heck is Islamic Unity

2 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

I was just reading that Iran wanted to arrest Ayatollah Shirazi for criticings Wilayat al-Faqih in a lecture. And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

Salam. The grave of the 4th Imam AS is not in Iran, so this story sounds completely fabricated.  No doubt the website where you read this is a fishy site. 

1 minute ago, Mohamed1993 said:

It said his mosque not shrine.

The 4th Imam AS has no shrine. 

3 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

And after him and his son left the grave of Imam 'Ali Zain al-Abideen, they were stopped, his son was violentyly beaten and arrest and taking to an unknown destination. 

The grave of the 4th Imam (AS) is in Jannatul Baqi in Medina. 

Was he beaten by Saudi Wahabbi stooges? 

7 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Happened in Qom. 

Thanks. The OP said the grave of the 4th Imam AS. Clearly what she said was incorrect. 

On 3/6/2018 at 6:10 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

Happened in Qom. 

He called Imam Khamenei Far’oun based on this website http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/02/06/Iran-arrests-son-of-Shirazi-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh.html

If your going to do Gheeba to a marja’ behind his back, especially when you are wearing a ‘amaamah on your head, you deserve to be arrested.

10 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I am having a hard time understanding why this happened and what it all means in the big picture of things. 

Wa alaykum Salaam.

This information is nothing but a lie and it was aimed to cause confusion. It is important to note that the Islamic Republic of Iran does not operate in such a way. And above all, the grave of Imam Zain al-Abideen (AS) is not in Iran but in Baqi' cementary, Saudi Arabia!

Let be cautious on how we spread an unverified information because we shall be questioned by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. Thanks

On 3/6/2018 at 7:11 PM, Hassan- said:

He called Imam Khamenei Far’oun based on this website http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/02/06/Iran-arrests-son-of-Shirazi-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh.html

If your going to do Gheeba to a marja’ behind his back, especially when you are wearing a ‘amaamah on your head, you deserve to be arrested.

its true that he is against Marja &was  increasing tensin in shia community from this Muharam specially at Arbaeen Walking like as Ahamd Al Hassan , but the source is also an anti shia site so it is not reliable & other links is from his supporting sites

http://imamhussein3.tv/news/iranian-auothorities-arrest-ayatollah-sayyid-hussein-al-shirazi/

http://shiawaves.com/english/marjaeyat/5403-ayatollah-sayyid-hussein-al-shirazi-summoned-and-arrested-by-iranian-intelligence

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/24527/Protest-in-Karbala-against-Iran-detention-of-prominent-Shia-cleric

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/23433/Iran-arrests-son-of-senior-cleric-after-calling-Khamenei-a-pharaoh

On 3/6/2018 at 3:37 PM, MuslimahAK said:

oh wow. I

I did not even know that Shirazi was considered to be a bad scholar. I am new and this seems beyond my level. I just saw this news and didn't understand it's significance. 

He isn't a 'bad' scholar, but i don't agree with him on issues like the fact it is Mustahab to take knives and blades and cut ourselves, or that it is acceptable to abuse and revile revered symbols of Sunnis , and that no real emphasis should be placed on fostering brotherhood between Muslims. However i am respectful to him, and understand the need to be cognisant of the fact we must talk respectfully of scholars, even if they are in very different schools of thought (figuratively). 

People who tend to align to him are anti-establishment Iranians, a group among Iraqis who also float between Sayed Sistani , and the more extreme Indo-paks who like his justification for some ritualistic practices. I don't say this to offend any group, but it's what i've found.