Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm mocked but I forgive now how do I make it stop

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Hi brothers and sisters Salam . I need help to choose how I should react to this. I go to a mostly Muslim school and I'm generally peaceful but this kid in my class whose also a Muslim brethen, always annoys me and does it on purpose, he spits on me and my stuff and I don't do anything back I just go and wash my stuff and my hair. He also lies to try and get me trouble, he's always lying to the teachers to get me trouble. Also mocks me and makes fun of me. Also sometimes puts a napkin in his nose to get boogers on it then he puts it on me. Once I was asking my friend for a pencil and he came to spit on me, and my teacher yelled at me for trying to avoid his spit and he doesn't get in trouble for such things only I get yelled at. He always asks me to forgive him and if I don't he tries to spit on me. I try ignoring him as much as I can but he always tries to do something to me. He says wallah he won't do it again but an hour later he breaks his wallah, he's done this many times. But one day I was soooo fed up he spit on my binder and got it all wet and nasty, so I took everything he had and emptied it onto the floor and he did the same to my binder after so then I cursed at him, i was really angry and he asked me for forgiveness while mocking me at the same time , but I forgave  and I feel I will get to the point where he angers me so much I will punch him in the face. But I know he's going to continue to disrespect and dishonor me, it's been going on for 3 months.                                   I want to know how to approach this situation without anyone getting degraded and me not getting spit on and make fun of? How do I make him stop even though I tell him a Muslim shouldn't act like this?

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, FollowerOfAllahsDivinity said:

Hi brothers and sisters Salam . I need help to choose how I should react to this. I go to a mostly Muslim school and I'm generally peaceful but this kid in my class whose also a Muslim brethen, always annoys me and does it on purpose, he spits on me and my stuff and I don't do anything back I just go and wash my stuff and my hair. He also lies to try and get me trouble, he's always lying to the teachers to get me trouble. Also mocks me and makes fun of me. Also sometimes puts a napkin in his nose to get boogers on it then he puts it on me. Once I was asking my friend for a pencil and he came to spit on me, and my teacher yelled at me for trying to avoid his spit and he doesn't get in trouble for such things only I get yelled at. He always asks me to forgive him and if I don't he tries to spit on me. I try ignoring him as much as I can but he always tries to do something to me. He says wallah he won't do it again but an hour later he breaks his wallah, he's done this many times. But one day I was soooo fed up he spit on my binder and got it all wet and nasty, so I took everything he had and emptied it onto the floor and he did the same to my binder after so then I cursed at him, i was really angry and he asked me for forgiveness while mocking me at the same time , but I forgave  and I feel I will get to the point where he angers me so much I will punch him in the face. But I know he's going to continue to disrespect and dishonor me, it's been going on for 3 months.                                   

Salam. Explain all of this to your teacher then ask to sit as far away from him as possible. He won't be able to reach you without walking long distance to you and then when you see him walking toward you, raise your hand to get the teacher's attention and point to him. Your teacher will ask him to return to his place. 

• Forum Administrators
7 minutes ago, FollowerOfAllahsDivinity said:

Thank you but the teachers never care at my school I once told the teacher he was getting near me I got yelled at and I was sitting all the way across the room and he was trying to put his snot on me.

Go to the office and tell the principal or headmaster that you want your teacher to stop that guy from bullying you. 

• Advanced Member

Salaam brother, 

Avoid his company as much as you can. Tell your teacher or some other authority about it or talk to his parents if you feel it'll make difference. 

Have you heard a thing known as 'resistance'. It is actually necessary for you to resist and defend yourself. Don't take the beating without giving something in return. Remember you have some dignity to take boogers on yourself.