Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

What we must think about China exactly ?

Rate this topic

Salam aleykoum,

I think everybody know that China have many muslims (something like 20 millions if i am correct) and among these muslims there are Huis, tajiks, kazakhs, salars, bonans etc . However there is one group in particular that take my attention who are the uyghurs. Indeed since a shortime i met some uyghurs and they described me how China basically try to erase their culture and want nothing more to extinct them by replacing them by han chinese in there own provinces. However it looks like muslim countries are very silent about that contrary to other cases like Palestine for exemple. So basically what as shia muslims we must think about China ? Are we not to much silent about some abuses commited by China on Uyghurs ?

The situation of Muslims specially uyghurs is under heavy censorship of China & their harsh situation causes joining of them to ISIS type groups that like other places supports by KSA

Raefipoor & China

https://youtu.be/TQH1nV4aKJQ

The cliff notes version:

Historically - culturally and civilizationally - China is a pretty awesome country. It has a rich history, and in fact it has a rich Islamic history, even.

Modern China kind of sucks, tho.

3 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Modern China kind of sucks, tho.

Wait why? Modern China has committed to peace in the world and has funded and has promised to continue so in the future the funding of billions of dollars into fixing poor Muslim countries and non Muslim alike. It also has built hospitals on its own charge in Africa. Most important of all, it has pledged to fund and rebuild Syria after the civil war even though no country wants to do business with Syria. 

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Raefipoor & China

https://youtu.be/TQH1nV4aKJQ

Brother I watched your video, I generally enjoy Raefipoor's lectures but this was poorly made. He kept saying China is Zionist controlled even though in the entire video he gave no evidence and Iran has strong ties to China even though he says its Jewish controlled (no proof). I generally don't believe in these conspiracy theories.

Raefipoor keeps contradicting himself throughout his lectures, for example, he says the same about Russia even though in future videos he praises Russia sometimes he makes assumptions without proof then changes his mind.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:41 AM, Forgottenthinker said:

Modern China has committed to peace in the world and has funded and has promised to continue so in the future the funding of billions of dollars into fixing poor Muslim countries and non Muslim alike.

Salam when he oppress Uyqur Muslims in their land ,you think that they care about rest of Muslims :hahaha: ,they just want to expand their financial empire.:blabla:

Northeast Chinese muslims

Muslim in china

https://youtu.be/hhvgohQV9mw

Silk Road journey in china(Xining)

https://youtu.be/VexYX4XlpIE

chinese (Muslim) wedding

https://youtu.be/UGRZZrmPDIE

Uyghur muslims in china (graphic violence)

Uyghur muslims ethnic cleanse (graphic violence)

https://youtu.be/C5IwwnP5e78

Uyghur vs China gov (graphic violence)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam when he oppress Uyqur Muslims in their land ,you think that they care about rest of Muslims :hahaha: ,they just want to expand their financial empire.:blabla:

You literally described every country on earth. Remember this saying? "In politics there are no friends only interests" well China's interests stabilize, rebuild, and help the world. Also the Uyqurs are not that innocent go check up videos of them suicide bombing Chinese families in their provinces.

6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

An Uyghur explained to me that in general chinese people hate muslims or middle easterns. They even consider iranians as "sub arabs".

That's called Xenophobia that exists in all nations. In Iran they hate Afghans and call them dirty and backwards, in Saudi Arabia the Saudis call Egyptian expats the most stupidest and pathetic of Arabs, In Mexico they call other Latin Americans the lowest of the Americas. See what i'm getting at? They dont hate Muslims for the sake of hating they say the same things about Europeans, Americans, Africans, and other Asians. Don't be biased brother, Muslims do the same.

47 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

You literally described every country on earth. Remember this saying? "In politics there are no friends only interests" well China's interests stabilize, rebuild, and help the world. Also the Uyqurs are not that innocent go check up videos of them suicide bombing Chinese families in their provinces.

That's called Xenophobia that exists in all nations. In Iran they hate Afghans and call them dirty and backwards, in Saudi Arabia the Saudis call Egyptian expats the most stupidest and pathetic of Arabs, In Mexico they call other Latin Americans the lowest of the Americas. See what i'm getting at? They dont hate Muslims for the sake of hating they say the same things about Europeans, Americans, Africans, and other Asians. Don't be biased brother, Muslims do the same.

So if some uyghur do bad things that justificate the genocides and disparition of their culture for all them? Woah nice logic. 

There is really a HUGE difference between racism and huge persecution. Also you are wrong in one other point in fact Chine are not racist toward Americans or Europeans in fact they admire them and try to copy them in all aspects. 

Also could I ask you what do you mean by "agnostic Shia"? 

That doesn't mean anything you are either agnostic either Shia not both of them and personnaly i have an idea of what you could be. 

41 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

So if some uyghur do bad things that justificate the genocides and disparition of their culture for all them? Woah nice logic. 

You can go see videos of the Uyghurs living in peace and living life normally if you dont speak up against the regime. The Chinese government brought enormous economic benefit to that region, go check up, "China pours $29 billion into roads in restive Uighur region for peace" but instead the Uyghurs started to blow up the "evil atheistic Chinese" in the name of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى (he would never approve of this) making the situation even worse. After the Chinese authorities started to beef up security the suicide bombings stopped wonder why?

46 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Also could I ask you what do you mean by "agnostic Shia"? 

That doesn't mean anything you are either agnostic either Shia not both of them and personnaly i have an idea of what you could be. 

wrong topic bruh, address the current points.

On March 1, 2018 at 10:11 PM, Forgottenthinker said:

Wait why? Modern China has committed to peace in the world and has funded and has promised to continue so in the future the funding of billions of dollars into fixing poor Muslim countries and non Muslim alike. It also has built hospitals on its own charge in Africa. Most important of all, it has pledged to fund and rebuild Syria after the civil war even though no country wants to do business with Syria. 

Brother I watched your video, I generally enjoy Raefipoor's lectures but this was poorly made. He kept saying China is Zionist controlled even though in the entire video he gave no evidence and Iran has strong ties to China even though he says its Jewish controlled (no proof). I generally don't believe in these conspiracy theories.

Raefipoor keeps contradicting himself throughout his lectures, for example, he says the same about Russia even though in future videos he praises Russia sometimes he makes assumptions without proof then changes his mind.

I am not saying that because of Mr Raefipour's lectures (I don't particularly like his lectures). Nor because of China's international politics.

More because of the worldview that underpins China's actions. China was once at the forefront of the world in producing ideas: Confucious, Laozi, Mencius, Sunzi and so on. So many brilliant scholars and sages have come from China and have shaped the world through their ideas. But now China is just another global power trying to one-up their rivals. 

In this respect we must draw a clear distinction between China and Russia, for example. Russia has a very clear moral and spiritual foundation; they do not always follow it but the foundation is there, thanks to the Orthodox Christian revival and to the re-shaping of national Bolshevism (not to be confused with regular bolshevism; Google Alexsandr Dugin please) in the post-soviet age. 

3 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

You can go see videos of the Uyghurs living in peace and living life normally if you dont speak up against the regime. The Chinese government brought enormous economic benefit to that region, go check up, "China pours $29 billion into roads in restive Uighur region for peace" but instead the Uyghurs started to blow up the "evil atheistic Chinese" in the name of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى (he would never approve of this) making the situation even worse. After the Chinese authorities started to beef up security the suicide bombings stopped wonder why?

wrong topic bruh, address the current points.

This is absolutely not because they put money in a region that these people become happier ah ah, most of this investment don't even profit to uyghur people. If you do a little research you will see that indeed Chinese government do their best to erase uyghur culture in this region. 

And yeah I would like you could be clear about your beliefs because I want to be honest with you. You really look to be a munafiqeen. 

11 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

This is absolutely not because they put money in a region that these people become happier ah ah, most of this investment don't even profit to uyghur people. If you do a little research you will see that indeed Chinese government do their best to erase uyghur culture in this region. 

Its not erased go there, they're still alive and can practice their faith freely without intrusion. They barely even have a culture and their culture is based on Islam and they can practice that freely without as I've stated interference. There's a video online of Xi Jingping visiting a Mosque and the worshipers embracing him, "Chinese President visits Big Mosque in Northwest China."

16 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

And yeah I would like you could be clear about your beliefs because I want to be honest with you. You really look to be a munafiqeen. 

Astrafirallah, Who do you think you are and what gives you the right to judge another Muslim and call him a munafiq? only Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى can do that. 

8 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Its not erased go there, they're still alive and can practice their faith freely without intrusion. They barely even have a culture and their culture is based on Islam and they can practice that freely without as I've stated interference. There's a video online of Xi Jingping visiting a Mosque and the worshipers embracing him, "Chinese President visits Big Mosque in Northwest China."

I know many uyghurs and I follow what happen in this region since a long time. If you are honest with yourself you coat deny that there is a clear goal to erase their culture. Indeed they forbid their children to go to mosques, they forbid more and more Islamic customs like having a beard, wearing hijab etc. 

And yeah I said that about you because you have a weird comportment here. You defended this apostate called Mishael, you said supporters of Iran are hypocrites,  you deny persecution of uyghur and you said finally that you are an "agnostic Shia" so yeah personnally I believe you are possibly a munafiqeen. 

China is imperialist too, but they approach imperialism in a different way from the US, the US invades countries, builds bases, sends troops, etc. The Chinese are more subtle about it, they buy out contracts for projects especially in Africa, so many infrastructure projects are given to Chinese contractors. Same thing with resource extraction projects like mining. While this may not seem like such a bad thing, the jobs created through these projects go to Chinese workers thus harming the local populations in these countries. In cases where the Chinese employ local workers, they can be very brutal. In Tanzania, my home country, we have a huge problem with Chinese mistreating the black native population, sometimes it is borderline slavery. And the profits from these projects mostly go back to China, with the local populations getting like 5% of the gains. 

Different views about Uyghurs & china

conspiracy (contains anti shia propaganda)

https://youtu.be/-pD3Mts-Yb8

Propaganda 

https://youtu.be/sJ3fG-tnzCk

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

One million Muslims are being held right now in Chinese internment camps, according to estimates cited by the UN and U.S. officials. Former inmates—most of whom are Uighurs, a largely Muslim ethnic minority—have told reporters that over the course of an indoctrination process lasting several months, they were forced to renounce Islam, criticize their own Islamic beliefs and those of fellow inmates, and recite Communist Party propaganda songs for hours each day. There are media reports of inmates being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol, which are forbidden to Muslims, as well as reports of torture and death.

—-

Although the authorities frequently describe the internment camps as schools, they also liken them to another type of institution: hospitals.

Full article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/568525/

5 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Let us see if Muslim governments with good ties to China will condemn this. Selective outrage amongst the Muslim political establishment in general is a result of political interest over an unprincipled stance against "oppression". They claim they are against tyrants but they won't speak out if it is one of their friends.

Iran has spoken out against it, if it is Iran that you are referring to. But to ask Iran to fight China, thats pretty unreasonable. You cant expect Iran to fight the entire world on its own.

You wanna talk about Chinese companies activity in Iraq now? Their companies are even working in Karbala.

25 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Iran has spoken out against it, if it is Iran that you are referring to. But to ask Iran to fight China, thats pretty unreasonable. You cant expect Iran to fight the entire world on its own.

You wanna talk about Chinese companies activity in Iraq now? Their companies are even working in Karbala.

I'm speaking in general, but if you mean who I meant specifically it was Pakistan, UAE and Iran, because they have the best relations with China out of the whole Muslim world. 

Where have they spoken against it? I am curious.

This article said the most they've done was a lowkey expression of concern;

https://thediplomat.com/2018/09/irans-careful-approach-to-chinas-uyghur-crackdown/

Instead, there should be Muslim summits the same way they do with other entities which oppress Muslims, like the Rohingya and the Zionist entity.

I never said to fight them or cut trade ties, but at the very least condemnation and diplomatic pressure, and perhaps some economic pressure.

And who said Iraq is absolved from blame? Iraq should also make it clear to China that they condemn these actions. Every Muslim country should.

Edited by Sumerian

42 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

political interest over an unprincipled stance against "oppression". They claim they are against tyrants but they won't speak out if it is one of their friends.

Salam this is one of issues that people criticize parliament for it because Iran doesn't has Ambassador in China & Pakistan & consulates manages  in level of Chargé d'affaires that according to level of interests of Iran in china it's not acceptable by anyone even with election of Imran khan we expect that after decreasing tension between Iran & Pakistan because of martyring previous ambassador & his crew in Afghanistan by support of Pakistan during previous gov we will have a new hope that will have new ambassadors in these two countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_killing_of_Iranian_diplomats_in_Afghanistan

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is one of issues that people criticize parliament for it because Iran doesn't has Ambassador in China & Pakistan & consulates manages  in level of Chargé d'affaires that according to level of interests of Iran in china it's not acceptable by anyone even with election of Imran khan we expect that after decreasing tension between Iran & Pakistan because of martyring previous ambassador & his crew in Afghanistan by support of Pakistan during previous gov we will have a new hope that will have new ambassadors in these two countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_killing_of_Iranian_diplomats_in_Afghanistan

This is why you never let any country have too much power inside your own country. China has a lot of power in Muslim countries, even in Iran, and have a lot of money and investments in these countries. That's why they know the Muslim world will be silent when they do what they do. That is a problem brother, and Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.. have to address Chinese influence, it is just as dangerous as American (Western) and Russian influence.

7 hours ago, Reza said:

One million Muslims are being held right now in Chinese internment camps, according to estimates cited by the UN and U.S. officials. Former inmates—most of whom are Uighurs, a largely Muslim ethnic minority—have told reporters that over the course of an indoctrination process lasting several months, they were forced to renounce Islam, criticize their own Islamic beliefs and those of fellow inmates, and recite Communist Party propaganda songs for hours each day. There are media reports of inmates being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol, which are forbidden to Muslims, as well as reports of torture and death.

—-

Although the authorities frequently describe the internment camps as schools, they also liken them to another type of institution: hospitals.

Full article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/568525/

This is so stupid 

the fact that the news is silent on this matter 

may Allah curse and condemn these tyrants

7 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

lThis was on dw.com-dw.tv and bbc-amerika last week.

but main media supports this for example Mulan Animation movie was about attacking Uyghurs to China in its under layer , all of them were beast like human that that their only Goal were killing all Chinese.

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

I'm speaking in general, but if you mean who I meant specifically it was Pakistan, UAE and Iran, because they have the best relations with China out of the whole Muslim world. 

Where have they spoken against it? I am curious.

This article said the most they've done was a lowkey expression of concern;

https://thediplomat.com/2018/09/irans-careful-approach-to-chinas-uyghur-crackdown/

Instead, there should be Muslim summits the same way they do with other entities which oppress Muslims, like the Rohingya and the Zionist entity.

I never said to fight them or cut trade ties, but at the very least condemnation and diplomatic pressure, and perhaps some economic pressure.

And who said Iraq is absolved from blame? Iraq should also make it clear to China that they condemn these actions. Every Muslim country should.

This is exactly why there needs to be a union between the countries in the middle east so we have some actual power internationally as well.

Imagine a union between the countries in middle east with one currency, imagine the monopoly on vast resources of the planet.

But such a unity will never be achieved with the wahabis in power in saudi.

What do you think of a union between the shia majority countries with one currency and close trade ties to begin with? 

Iran, Lebanon, Irak, Syria, etc. 

1 minute ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

the chinese remind me of yajuj and majuj idk why

bcoz majority of them eat everything and and anything, so will the yajuj and majuj

i see same view as you by a wahabi that has same idea.

Just now, 3wliya_maryam said:

Really? Do Wahhabis actuallly believe that

i was joking btw

he was pretending that is a anti wahabi Sunni but had weird belief that was in a whatsapp group becuase of his spreading hatred about shias at start of Muharam i found out that he is a wahabi & i left that group.