Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tayyip Erdogan on Jerusalem

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

A part form making speeches, did Erdogan really do something against America and Israel up till now after Jerusalem has been recognized as a capital of Israel by America?. Israel still has it's embassy in Turkey's capital Ankara.

• Advanced Member

Anyone with Sunni family will know this man is making the rounds on WhatsApp groups via his videos against Israel et al. He is considered a hero by Sunnis, particularly sectarian types.

• Advanced Member
57 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Anyone with Sunni family will know this man is making the rounds on WhatsApp groups via his videos against Israel et al. He is considered a hero by Sunnis, particularly sectarian types.

I believe suni beralvi supports him. But what did he do that makes him get so much support? He is so controversial.

Edited by SIAR14
  • Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I don't understand why people like this guy so much! He is not much better than the Saudi government, Turkey literally bought oil from ISIS and kept their borders open for wahhabis all over the world to go into Syria. 

I was wondering this too what makes him popular among suni. He only talks about Muslim ummah like others, gave two three speeches against America and Isreal, but didn't do anything to prove his words. A part from that, I am just guessing, suni muslims may think he will revive othomon khalifat in Turkey.

Edited by SIAR14
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I don't understand why people like this guy so much! He is not much better than the Saudi government, Turkey literally bought oil from ISIS and kept their borders open for wahhabis all over the world to go into Syria. 

:salam:

He is the model of Sunnis because he leads a sunni country to which he brought growth while not shutting down the mosques and even promoting some hardline islam. 

Cherry on top, he is not an Arab, so he cannot be a traitor. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam In my opinion Zionists know that KSA  is not popular among Sunni Muslims as before so they are trying to replace turkey & its version of Islam by reviving myth of Ottoman Empire replace them instead of KSA.

in following link show start of 9/11 & how they want to replace Wahhabism 3:00 with Turkey Sufism.you can see at at 5:19 of video

https://youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

analyze (Christian view)

https://youtu.be/yoH5kI8xun4

https://youtu.be/F1KYk405ePE (Turkish language) 

Sean Ali stone debunks myths on Iran ,Isalam & USA empire

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Moderators

Please don't listen to him or take anything he says seriously. He is a Zionist Stooge who knows how to do political maneuvers to placate some ignorant people who follow him.  Look at his track record of supporting Daesh and other Pro Zionist groups over many years. That should make anything else he says irrelevant. 

Edited by Abu Hadi