Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
converter

ghusl

Rate this topic

When i was doing ghusl, i didnt have enough water to put in my mouth so i rinsed my mouth with the water then told myself "ill rinse now and then gargle 2 times" is this still accepted or would i have to do ghusl again 

1 hour ago, converter said:

When i was doing ghusl, i didnt have enough water to put in my mouth so i rinsed my mouth with the water then told myself "ill rinse now and then gargle 2 times" is this still accepted or would i have to do ghusl again 

Washing inside mouth is not needed in Ghusl.

On 27/02/2018 at 2:22 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Washing inside mouth is not needed in Ghusl.

Could you please tell me how to start off my ghusl? And another question made me doubt after when i did ghusl again to do be sure when i was doing it again my arm touched a scrab that was hanging on the wall does that mean im inpure ?

2 hours ago, converter said:

Could you please tell me how to start off my ghusl? And another question made me doubt after when i did ghusl again to do be sure when i was doing it again my arm touched a scrab that was hanging on the wall does that mean im inpure ?

Look brother, do Ghusl in this order.

Wash your head and neck under shower and use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on head and neck.

Then wash right side of your body. Again use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on right side.

Last step wash left side of your body. Again use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on left side.

Washing inside mouth or inside the hole of ear is not needed(when you wash ear, water goes inside the hole). When you wash your head and neck, if some of the water goes on your body, thats fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on head and neck). When you wash your right side and some of the water goes on your left side, that's fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on right side). When you wash your left side and some of the water goes on your right side, that's fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on left side).

If any part of your body touches wall, floor, curtain, etc during Ghusl, that is fine. Be relaxed brother. Ghusl is very easy. Islam is an easy religion. Don't make it hard. Enjoy the life.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:00 PM, converter said:

Asalam Alaykum.

cleaning the inner cervixes of the body are not a part of the ghusl.

In reference to Ghusl al-Janabah, the following is the opinion of Ayat. Sayed Ali Khamenei (r):

(I apologise if you do not follow his eminence (Sayed Ali Khamenei), but from what I have read, many of the marja3 share the same opinion.

But obviously, please do not go by my hearsay).

The way of doing sequential ghusl is to make the intention (niyyeh) for ghusl after making the body pure (removing all the najasah/uncleanliness from the body). Thereafter, one washes his head and neck first, then washes the right half of the body, and, afterwards, the left.

3 hours ago, converter said:

my arm touched a scrab that was hanging on the wall does that mean im inpure ?

If that scrub had some form of transferrable najasah on it, then I would think so.

However, if there is nothing of the sort, then you should be fine.

4 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Look brother, do Ghusl in this order.

Wash your head and neck under shower and use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on head and neck.

Then wash right side of your body. Again use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on right side.

Last step wash left side of your body. Again use your hand to make sure water reaches everywhere on left side.

Washing inside mouth or inside the hole of ear is not needed(when you wash ear, water goes inside the hole). When you wash your head and neck, if some of the water goes on your body, thats fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on head and neck). When you wash your right side and some of the water goes on your left side, that's fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on right side). When you wash your left side and some of the water goes on your right side, that's fine(you need to be sure water reaches everywhere on left side).

If any part of your body touches wall, floor, curtain, etc during Ghusl, that is fine. Be relaxed brother. Ghusl is very easy. Islam is an easy religion. Don't make it hard. Enjoy the life.

She’s a sister not a brother

On 2018-03-01 at 4:42 AM, Sisterfatima1 said:

She’s a sister not a brother

[edit] i laughed so hard  emoji (laughing)

am i that confusing i sound like a brother now hahah 

Edited by Hassan-
Removed bad word