Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest 2627

I'm not sure what this means

Rate this topic

Guest Guest 2627

Salam, 

I had a dream the other night before I woke up to eat something for imsak as I was fasting that day. 

I dreamt that my mom, aunt and I were in a room. My aunt and I were sitting on a couch and she brought some jewelry for me. However I could not see what it was as it was in a bag. A little while after my aunts husband,  who had passed away a year ago,  comes into the room but he looks very young maybe in his 20s (he was actually in his late 50s when he died) . He did not look at any of us as if he didn't see us. my mom told me to get up and tell him hello however I kept refusing to do so. No one looked at him or spoke to him and neither did he. 

Could this be just a random dream or there is a meaning behind it? 

JazakAllah 

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2627 said:

I dreamt that my mom, aunt and I were in a room. My aunt and I were sitting on a couch and she brought some jewelry for me. However I could not see what it was as it was in a bag. A little while after my aunts husband,  who had passed away a year ago,  comes into the room but he looks very young maybe in his 20s (he was actually in his late 50s when he died) . He did not look at any of us as if he didn't see us. my mom told me to get up and tell him hello however I kept refusing to do so. No one looked at him or spoke to him and neither did he. 

Salam. You left out a lot of details so it's hard to say. Are you female? Are you married? 

In Islamic culture the groom's family gives jewelry as a gift to the bride of their son at the wedding reception. Take your dream as good news. You received a gift. :) 

Guest Guest guest 2627
36 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. You left out a lot of details so it's hard to say. Are you female? Are you married? 

In Islamic culture the groom's family gives jewelry as a gift to the bride of their son at the wedding reception. Take your dream as good news. You received a gift. :) 

Salam, 

I am a female and I'm not married. Although I'm trying to get married but my father is refusing because the individual that would like to marry me is of a different background. 

JazakAllah for your response. ☺️

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2627 said:

Salam, 

I had a dream the other night before I woke up to eat something for imsak as I was fasting that day. 

JazakAllah 

Salaam

Perhaps you and the family should recite fatiha for him on a regular basis.

28 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam

Perhaps you and the family should recite fatiha for him on a regular basis.

That's what I thought. I think it's closest meaning of the dream.

Do you do Fatihah fir him? Do you remember him? Is there anyone in your family that do Fatihah for him except your mum? How about his wife?

I do Fatihah and Zyarah for my passed away relatives every morning after Fajr. It helps them a lot.

Guest Guest 2627
3 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

That's what I thought. I think it's closest meaning of the dream.

Do you do Fatihah fir him? Do you remember him? Is there anyone in your family that do Fatihah for him except your mum? How about his wife?

I do Fatihah and Zyarah for my passed away relatives every morning after Fajr. It helps them a lot.

Salam, 

The whole family reads fatiha for him. He passed away suddenly so it was a shock to us all and we always keep him in our duas. 

InshaAllah I will read fatiha more for him 

JazakAllah 

Yusuf Nabi (pbuh) says: Seeing the jewelry and the like, it's a huge gain

Anlie Beton says: 1 Seeing the jewel in sleep is a sign of wealth and pleasure.

If somebody brings for you jewelry or keeping it all of it is positive benefit 

http://www.persianfal.com/tabir/تعبیر-خواب/ج/جواهرات/

Ibrahim Kermani says: If you see a person who is dead in dreaming that he is alive, that is, his day and mood is good in that world (especially if you see that person is a rude and open one). Imam Sadeq (AS) says: "If you see that the dead man is alive, his interpretation is knowledge,

As prophet (pbu) said only young people will go to paradise ,it means everybody becomes young & then will go to paradise.

http://www.tabirestan.com/index.php?id_title=10&id_content=53172

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: The dark background on fonts may be removed by a Moderator.]

Guest Guest 2627
On 2/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Yusuf Nabi (pbuh) says: Seeing the jewelry and the like, it's a huge gain

Anlie Beton says: 1 Seeing the jewel in sleep is a sign of wealth and pleasure.

If somebody brings for you jewelry or keeping it all of it is positive benefit 

http://www.persianfal.com/tabir/تعبیر-خواب/ج/جواهرات/

Ibrahim Kermani says: If you see a person who is dead in dreaming that he is alive, that is, his day and mood is good in that world (especially if you see that person is a rude and open one). Imam Sadeq (AS) says: "If you see that the dead man is alive, his interpretation is knowledge,

As prophet (pbu) said only young people will go to paradise ,it means everybody becomes young & then will go to paradise.

http://www.tabirestan.com/index.php?id_title=10&id_content=53172

[Mod Note: The dark background on fonts may be removed by a Moderator.]

JazakAllah for your response. In  the dream I never saw the jewelry, but I knew it was jewelry in the bag

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note in the quote.