Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
EndTimesCodes

Yajuj Majuj/Barrier: Location Discovered

Rate this topic

I like his opinion on Gog and Magog. He wrote a book on Gog and Magog. He explained concept of Gog and Magog under the light of Quran, haidth and reasoning. Moreover he has a lot of lectures of this topic. You can take  help from these sources.

21:95 And there is prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will [ever] return

21:96 Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend

Sheikh Imran Hossein while making his opinion regarding Gog and Magog take help of these two Ayats of Surah Anbiya. He refers PEOPLE OF THE CITY as JEWS. And DESTROYED LAND as Jerusalem. 

He says these aya are clearly saying Jews people were prohibited to return to Jerusalem before the release of Gog And Magog, since Jews are already in holy land of Jerusalem, this means that Gog and Magog were released long ago.

According to his opnion Gog and Magog are two nations/ideological which believe in distruction of this world. These nations can be America, Europe, Britain, Isreal or Zionist momnets.

Rest Allah knows the best.

6 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

I am Curious about How Freemasonry is Related to Gog and Magog.

As far as I know, Freemasons are Satan Worshipers, they flow blood for Satan and Anti-Christ is their leader. They are more like Atheist Zionists and Pagans. Pagan religion are very well Accepted in Freemasonry. That's why both Paganism and Satanism goes hand in hand.
On the other hand, Gog and Magog are are mostly to be Turkic Origin (Although I myself have Turkic Ancestry :D, Mughal Turkic) who lives in Steppes of Central Asia I believe.

So Question is, How both are related?

Yajuj Majuj or Gog Magog can never be from Turkic or Mongolian origin as supposed/accepted generally worldwide since their locations are not far far away from Al Medinah as per what the narration demands.

Read below what Hzrt Salman al Farsi (as) said about the TRAVEL DISTANCE between Al Medinah and Mount/JabalQaf-

Then we (Salman al Farsi n Others) asked him (Imam Ali) asws about the return journey (on Clouds) back to our homelands, so he asws said: ‘I shall do that, if Allah azwj the High so Desires it’. And he asws gestured to the two clouds, so they approached us. So he asws said: ‘Take your places (upon these)’. So we sat upon one cloud, and he asws sat upon the other, and ordered the wind, so it carried us until we went in the air, to the extent that we saw the Earth like the Dirham (coin). Then these descended us in the House of Amir-ul-Momineen asws, in less than the blink of the eye. And we had reached Al Medina at the time of Al-Zohar, and the Caller was making the call (for Prayer), and we had gone out from it at the time of the emergence of the sun. So I said, ‘To Allah azwj are the wonders! We were at the Mount Qaf which is of the TRAVEL DISTANCE OF FIVE YEARS, and we returned in five hours of the day?’ 

BY THE JOURNEY VIA CLOUD THEY STARTED AT THE TIME OF SUNRISE AND RETURNED HOMELAND AT THE TIME OF ZUHR PRAYER.

OTHERWISE VIA OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION OF THAT ERA THE MOUNT/JABAL QAF IS OF TRAVEL DISTANCE OF FIVE YEARS.

On 2/24/2018 at 3:00 AM, SeekingHeaven said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BDpK5dThg

JazakAllaah khair for sharing this Video. This is what i was really needed, Alhamdulillaah. 

The Respected Speaker in the Video also talks about some Magnetic Seal while describing the mechanism of Barrier built by Zulqarnain. In my Research i too found n stated about Magnetic Compass' unusual Deflections at that location.

The Speaker also talks about a Wormhole to other Dimension where Yajuj Majuj exist under that Barrier. As i already said that that location is near Jabal Qaf which i know already is a DOOR to other DIMENSION. Refer Henry Corbin's descriptions about JABALQA AND JABARSA. Also Salman al Farsi (as) describes how Imam Ali (as) showed them there a CITY of Remnants of PEOPLE of AAD. So ofcourse Imam Ali (as) must had given them the Glimpse of OTHER DIMENSION there then.

The Speaker also talks about Satan's Treaty between Yajuj Majuj against Us. At the same time we all already know that Treaty between Satan and Zionist Jews (Freemasonry/Illuminati) exist. So in a Broader Sense there seems like a treaty between SATAN+ ZIONIST JEWS+YAJUJ MAJUJ. I have already proposed that i am seeing some creepy conncetions between Freemasonry n Yajuj Majuj too. Imam Ali (as) wisely said that ENEMY OF AN ENEMY IS A FRIEND. So SATAN must have done friendship with Yajuj Majuj too as they are our enemy, the way Satan has joined hands of friendship with Zionist Jews ( Freemasonry Illuminati etc)

20 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

I am Curious about How Freemasonry is Related to Gog and Magog.

As far as I know, Freemasons are Satan Worshipers, they flow blood for Satan and Anti-Christ is their leader. They are more like Atheist Zionists and Pagans. Pagan religion are very well Accepted in Freemasonry. That's why both Paganism and Satanism goes hand in hand.
On the other hand, Gog and Magog are are mostly to be Turkic Origin (Although I myself have Turkic Ancestry :D, Mughal Turkic) who lives in Steppes of Central Asia I believe.

So Question is, How both are related?

Answer is "Friendship Treaty" between Satan+Zionist Jews (Freemasonry Illuminati)+Yajuj Majuj. 

On 2/24/2018 at 3:00 AM, SeekingHeaven said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BDpK5dThg

And last but not the least... The Speaker too says that Yajuj Majuj or Gog Magog are NOT OF ADAMIC ORIGIN they are totally different creatures.

This is what the Quranic Tafseer already explains. 

21 hours ago, SIAR14 said:

21:95 And there is prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will [ever] return

21:96 Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend

Sheikh Imran Hossein while making his opinion regarding Gog and Magog take help of these two Ayats of Surah Anbiya. He refers PEOPLE OF THE CITY as JEWS. And DESTROYED LAND as Jerusalem. 

He says these aya are clearly saying Jews people were prohibited to return to Jerusalem before the release of Gog And Magog, since Jews are already in holy land of Jerusalem, this means that Gog and Magog were released long ago.

According to his opnion Gog and Magog are two nations/ideological which believe in distruction of this world. These nations can be America, Europe, Britain, Isreal or Zionist momnets.

Rest Allah knows the best.

But Americans, Europeans...... etc have ADAMIC DNA... 

Whereas YAJUJ MAJUJ are of NON ADAMIC origin

[Mod Note: The videos at the two links in this post are probably a hoax, otherwise your marja would have informed you of the validity of the information. Some of the discussion generated by these two videos is pure speculation and viewer discretion is advised.]

On 2/22/2018 at 4:53 AM, EndTimesCodes said:

asSalaam alaikum

I am a revert from Sunni to Shia. 

Assalam.

Enjoy it and Happy to see an another revert.

http://uupload.ir/view/imhi_1.mkv/   ==> click on the green zone to generate a download link then watch it.

http://uupload.ir/view/refx_2.mp4/

capture with phones by local people in ...........Mountain in Iran and nearby.......... [can not mention the names, sorry about it.]

wassalam.

Edited by Hameedeh
MOD NOTE

22 minutes ago, Haimid said:

Assalam.

Enjoy it and Happy to see an another revert.

http://uupload.ir/view/imhi_1.mkv/   ==> click on the green zone to generate a download link then watch it.

http://uupload.ir/view/refx_2.mp4/

capture with phones by local people in ...........Mountain in Iran and nearby.......... [can not mention the names, sorry about it.]

wassalam.

I watched that clips....

Oh my Lord! What was that? Soon after few seconds a thought came in my mind about HAIRY BEINGS called as 'JASSASSA' the SPIES of DAJJAL as described in the Event narrated by Hzrt Tamim Ad Dari to our Prophet Muhammad pbuh. But that Website is not in English. May i know some description about them. 

8 hours ago, EndTimesCodes said:

I watched that clips....

Oh my Lord! What was that? Soon after few seconds a thought came in my mind about HAIRY BEINGS called as 'JASSASSA' the SPIES of DAJJAL as described in the Event narrated by Hzrt Tamim Ad Dari to our Prophet Muhammad pbuh. But that Website is not in English. May i know some description about them. 

You asked about Yajuj and Majuj. well you got their videos. did you watch the other one?

11 hours ago, EndTimesCodes said:

Whereas YAJUJ MAJUJ are of NON ADAMIC origin

They are Ibn Adam, He quoted haidth to backup his opnion.

Edited by SIAR14

16 hours ago, EndTimesCodes said:

JazakAllaah khair for sharing this Video. This is what i was really needed, Alhamdulillaah. 

The Respected Speaker in the Video also talks about some Magnetic Seal while describing the mechanism of Barrier built by Zulqarnain. In my Research i too found n stated about Magnetic Compass' unusual Deflections at that location.

The Speaker also talks about a Wormhole to other Dimension where Yajuj Majuj exist under that Barrier. As i already said that that location is near Jabal Qaf which i know already is a DOOR to other DIMENSION. Refer Henry Corbin's descriptions about JABALQA AND JABARSA. Also Salman al Farsi (as) describes how Imam Ali (as) showed them there a CITY of Remnants of PEOPLE of AAD. So ofcourse Imam Ali (as) must had given them the Glimpse of OTHER DIMENSION there then.

The Speaker also talks about Satan's Treaty between Yajuj Majuj against Us. At the same time we all already know that Treaty between Satan and Zionist Jews (Freemasonry/Illuminati) exist. So in a Broader Sense there seems like a treaty between SATAN+ ZIONIST JEWS+YAJUJ MAJUJ. I have already proposed that i am seeing some creepy conncetions between Freemasonry n Yajuj Majuj too. Imam Ali (as) wisely said that ENEMY OF AN ENEMY IS A FRIEND. So SATAN must have done friendship with Yajuj Majuj too as they are our enemy, the way Satan has joined hands of friendship with Zionist Jews ( Freemasonry Illuminati etc)

No problem but it's been a while since ive watched this lecture so I don't remember too much from it

31 minutes ago, SIAR14 said:

They are Ibn Adam, He quoted haidth to backup his opnion.

Ok I am quoting a Hadith too now to backing up my Opinion.... here it is...

Source- Quranic Tafseer Surah Al Kahf

Al-Husayn Bin Muhammad Al-Ashary, from Moalla Bin Muhammad, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad Bin Abdullah, from Al-Abbas Bin Al-A’ala, from Mujahid, from Ibn Abbas who said:

I asked Amir-ul-Momineen asws about the creatures’.

He asws said:

‘Allah azwj Created one thousand two hundred (species) in the land, and one thousand two hundred (species) in the sea, and Made seventy species (races) of the Children of Adam, and the People are the Children of Adam, EXCEPT for the Gog and Magog’.