Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Lion of Shia

Iran threatens to flatten Tel Aviv to the ground!

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

Iran is waiting for Israel regime to start the war. Iran and Iranians would be very happy to wipe out Israel regime from earth and give those lands to Palestinians.

Wish me become martyr in wiping out Israel

3 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Iran is waiting for Israel regime to start the war. Iran and Iranians would be very happy to wipe out Israel regime from earth and give those lands to Palestinians.

As much as I despise Zionism, I hope you realise Iran's rhetoric is very different from its actions. If Iran even attempts to do anything significant to Israel, the US will step in and destroy Iran and Iran is not suicidal. Iran will act in a manner that's calculated and proportionate, it will not do anything to significantly damage Israel. 

1 minute ago, Mohamed1993 said:

As much as I despise Zionism, I hope you realise Iran's rhetoric is very different from its actions. If Iran even attempts to do anything significant to Israel, the US will step in and destroy Iran and Iran is not suicidal. Iran will act in a manner that's calculated and proportionate, it will not do anything to significantly damage Israel. 

Assalam.

for your information as a shia'a brother, if, if only for 1 second, US get a result that the can destory iran, they dont hesitate it.

they know what kind of punch they get in their face.

wassalam.

3 minutes ago, Haimid said:

US get a result that the can destory iran, they dont hesitate it.

Wars are expensive bro, and the insurgency in Iran would be way worse than Iraq or Afghanistan, but the US airpower could devastate Iranian infrastructure from the air. So far Iran has behaved very rationally and sensibly to prevent this type of escalation. I believe they will continue doing the same. This is why you see the occasional Israeli strikes in Syria ignored, because Iran can take these hits and maintain their main objective, rather than if they start bombing Israel which would surely invite a US attack on Iran. 

4 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Wars are expensive bro, and the insurgency in Iran would be way worse than Iraq or Afghanistan, but the US airpower could devastate Iranian infrastructure from the air. So far Iran has behaved very rationally and sensibly to prevent this type of escalation. I believe they will continue doing the same. This is why you see the occasional Israeli strikes in Syria ignored, because Iran can take these hits and maintain their main objective, rather than if they start bombing Israel which would surely invite a US attack on Iran. 

Assalam.

Like i told you before, they can do nothing. once they do, they will be removed from any map Enshallah. you need to read histories, what happened between Iran-Iraq 40 years ago, it wasnt only Iraq, at least 8 countries. while we had stick in your hands and they has f14 Tomcat. what imam khomeini r.a said: US can do nothing. a man with empty hand say that, who even wasnt a general. you see airstrikes? we see other things. not everythings are materialistic.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimid

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Our brother responded you back. If US could destroy Iran, they would do that already. Like the way they attacked Iraq and Afghanistan. They know they cannot do anything. This is based on experience.

If you are religious person, Ayatollah Khomaini and Khamenei both said US cannot do anything.

21 minutes ago, TheGreenWanderer said:

Where can I sign up too? Is Iran recruiting?

They don't do that. In war against ISIS, one million soldier from ordinary people signed up to go to Syria and Iraq, but Ayatollah Khamenei didn't let them go. They do that when things are serious like Iran-Iraq war. For destroying small groups and regimes, they send military generals and small number of soldiers.

5 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

US can never destroy Iran if there would break a war out in these years.

Maybe only with nukes or something , but I don't think they can justify that.

You might overrate US and underestimate Islamic Republic of Iran

US soldiers being arrested in Persian Gulf

US soldiers think they are man when they kill innocent women and children. When they see real army, they cry like a coward

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

8 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

oh yee of little faith...

the next war.. there will be no such thing as israel

Edited by kirtc

34 minutes ago, kirtc said:

oh yee of little faith...

the next war.. there will be no such thing as israel

The next time Israel attacks lebanon or Hezbollah, this time Hezbollah will not only destroy their attack but go into israel. Hezbollah won't start the next war but they are going to win it InshaAllah. Death to Zionism !

10 hours ago, Haimid said:

Assalam.

Like i told you before, they can do nothing. once they do, they will be removed from any map Enshallah. you need to read histories, what happened between Iran-Iraq 40 years ago, it wasnt only Iraq, at least 8 countries. while we had stick in your hands and they has f14 Tomcat. what imam khomeini r.a said: US can do nothing. a man with empty hand say that, who even wasnt a general. you see airstrikes? we see other things. not everythings are materialistic.

Wassalam.

this reminds me of what the late ahmed  deedat said:

The Americans could have gone and done what they wanted to do. I went and saw the American embassy and you think that its just a big building, but man its acres and acres right in the center of Tehran. They could have easily gone in and gotten these people out, even if they lost a few men. They could have achieved their goals. It was very well planned. But you know what happened? Fiasco, retreat failure, the Imam Khomeini is told what has happened. He doesn't say Subhananla, he doesn't say Alhamdulilah, you know what he said. He quotes the Quran : "Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the companions of the elephant?" 105:1 These are the words that came out of him. I tell you he is a Quranic computer. 

You know what they call those huge helicopters? Jumbo helicopters, and those big planes are called jumbo planes. You know what jumbo means in Swahili, Elephant. It's a Swahili word. That's where they got the name. So these elephant sized helicopters go and the Imam says: "Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant? Did He not cause their war to end in confusion," Quran 105:1-2 

http://www.inminds.com/unity.html

1 hour ago, justAnothermuslim said:

You know what jumbo means in Swahili, Elephant. It's a Swahili word.

Elephant is tembo in Swahili, I speak the language fluently. 

Ok, if Iran will destroy Israel, paint me a scenario where this will happen? What does such a scenario look like? How will Iran avoid retaliation?

The thing is Israel has attacked Iran already through terrorist groups within Iran and assassinated nuclear scientists. Iran responded proportionately, or in some cases did not respond. Why haven't they destroyed Israel yet? What are they waiting for? Iran will continue to counter Israel in the same fashion it has, with calculated, well thought out moves. This isn't a bad thing btw, it's smart. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

20 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

Look at the sources bro.  Yahoo quoting an lsraeIi publication, The Times of lsraeI.  Mohsen Rezaei died in November 2011. Aparently from an overdose of anti-depressants.

Iran's entire national security strategy has been defensive. They have tried to make up for the fact that they do not get a blank cheque from western governments on weapons, so they've tried to build up assymetric warfare, by arming Hezbollah, Hamas in the past, PMU, all of these are indigenous forces with popular support. This is an attempt to use Iranian influence in the region to undermine US/Israeli hard power, which no other nation can compete with. The idea is to slowly make the US less and less relevant by continuing to increase Iranian influence in the region through support for independent movements. The anti-Israel, anti-American rhetoric has a lot more to do with increasing Iran's soft power in the region, which is by reaching out to Arab populations especially those in countries ruled by pro-American dictators, who have strong anti-American/anti-Israel sentiment owing to their support for the Palestinian cause and US actions in the region, but also strong feelings against their own rulers whom they see as beholden to American/British interests and not their own people. It is a smart move, but Iran is not stupid enough to attack Israel with missiles reining down on Tel Aviv and risk their existence, that has never been their strategy. I recommend reading the book "Going to Tehran: Why the US must come to terms with the Islamic Republic of Iran" by Flyntt and Hillary leverett, both of them spent time in Iran, talking to Iranian diplomats, academics, etc., they both worked in the US government, but made a distinctive effort to understand Iran. I think you will find their analysis extremely compelling. In any case, I don't really understand why people are so offended when people say Iran will not do anything to significantly damage Israel, it's a smart calculated move, well thought out, you don't act in a way that is crazy and irrational in int'l politics, even if it may make you seem "brave" and give you an ego boost, that's not how things work in the real world. It takes a lot of calculation and smart play. 

@Mohamed1993 Offhand, l remember the title as "Passive Defense" and ever-so-often there are national level meetings about new considerations and techniques to implement this strategy.  A difficult thing to do since essentially, every square meter of lran is algorithmically described in computerese and then compared with the next sequence of sensoring. As described, you cannot turn over a shovel of dirt there without it being flagged for review.

Also, lran knows the evilgelicals are neutralizing this asymmetric asset. Coastal protection was last reviewed about a decade ago (?).  Yet, the TO&E of military formations lags. The West is superior in EW.

So far, the money Congress specifically appropriated to subvert lran has had a limited/negligible return.

France's Macron referred to Turkey as an "essential partner" despite adamant opposition to Turkish membership into the EU-chr!stian club. Jan18 Paris Meeting. Turkey's intellectual 'elites' converse in French and want more-of-France inside Turkey. This plus Macron's red-lining the chemical weapons falsehood in Syria and the UN this we decrying Ghouta's anti-insurgent bombing, it is only a matter of time before the French troops land.

On 2/21/2018 at 12:48 AM, Lion of Shia said:

Long live the Islamic Republic & Long live its system of governance. 

"And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, who you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever you spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly." (8:59-60)

On 2/21/2018 at 11:38 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

Ok, if Iran will destroy Israel, paint me a scenario where this will happen? What does such a scenario look like? How will Iran avoid retaliation?

i never said any of those things.:grin:

On 2/21/2018 at 11:38 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

The thing is Israel has attacked Iran already through terrorist groups within Iran and assassinated nuclear scientists. Iran responded proportionately, or in some cases did not respond. Why haven't they destroyed Israel yet? What are they waiting for? Iran will continue to counter Israel in the same fashion it has, with calculated, well thought out moves. This isn't a bad thing btw, it's smart. 

iran knows to attack is suicidal but if attacked significantly, hezbullah will rain israel with thousands of missiles. IMO, this is the reason why syria and lebanon are important to iran, if i read the situation correctly. i do agree with you, whatever responses by iran so far, were calculated and well thought out.

On 21.2.2018 at 5:04 AM, TheGreenWanderer said:

Iranian military only recruit people born within the country from what I've been told

On 2/20/2018 at 6:01 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

May Allah allow us all to become shuhudaa' (martyrs) in this beautiful cause.
Amazing way to make the Imam (aj) proud of us.

Edited by Hussaini624

On 21/02/2018 at 12:01 AM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I am not sure this à good idea brother because Iran is already very busy in Syria so it is really a good idea to open a new front agaisnt à so big adversary ? 

On 2/21/2018 at 7:34 AM, TheGreenWanderer said:

Salm there is no need for sign up ,if you recite dua Ahd forty morning (Fajr) before sunrise you will be in Army of Imam Mahdi (aj) that most of them from Ajam (Non Arabs & Iranians & few Arabs too).:NH: 

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salm there is no need for sign up ,if you recite dua Ahd forty morning (Fajr) before sunrise you will be in Army of Imam Mahdi (aj) that most of them from Ajam (Non Arabs & Iranians & few Arabs too).:NH: 

Any specific reason why his army will have very few Arabs? (I am well aware of this statement, just unsure why the imam's army will be mainly non-Arab)

On 2/20/2018 at 10:08 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

I believe Iran will have Russia on its side, which will give the Islamic Republic more safety. Correct me if I'm wrong

Iran will not be destroyed, it is a land protected by Allah (as said by Imam Ruhollah Khomeini RA)