عاشقی کا کون سا یہ روپ ہے میرے خدا
عشق احمد لب پہ ہے پر دشمنی زہرا سے ہے

جس سے پیغمبر نے خود اپنی بقا منسوب کی
وہ حسین ابنِ علی جانِ نبی زہرا سے ہے

بیٹیاں سارے جہاں میں ہوتیں ہیں بنتِ ابی
ہاں مگر وہ رشتۂ *امِّ ابی زہرا سے ہے

اس لئے شارب ہوئے مومن کے گھر جنّت مثال
ہر کنیزِ مرتضیٰ کو آگہی زہرا سے ہے

*Umm e Abiha was one of the Alqaab of Bibi Fatima Zahra (sa),this was bestowed on her by Prophet Muhammad (saw) himself

Edited by sharib

I am highly offended by last 2 verses. Do you really think desi shias have perfect families? The kind of families which are ideal in Islam? Most desi wives are abused, their families may be heaven for the men, but they are hell for women. And why is it only woman's responsibility to make home a heaven? Will you write such things about men ever? Are men like Hazrat Ali or Prophet Muhammad? Does anyone ever tell them to try to become like Hazrat Ali or Prophet Muhammad? And really why do men expect their homes to be like heaven for them? This world is a place of test and struggle. For real momineen, this world is like a prison. So why do shia men expect their homes to be like heaven and why is it responsibility of their wives to fulfill their fantasies? Are we reversing the role? If women are not allowed to be weak and expect men to save them, why are men allowed to be weak and expect women to save them? 

23 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

I am highly offended by last 2 verses. Do you really think desi shias have perfect families? The kind of families which are ideal in Islam? Most desi wives are abused, their families may be heaven for the men, but they are hell for women. And why is it only woman's responsibility to make home a heaven? Will you write such things about men ever? Are men like Hazrat Ali or Prophet Muhammad? Does anyone ever tell them to try to become like Hazrat Ali or Prophet Muhammad? And really why do men expect their homes to be like heaven for them? This world is a place of test and struggle. For real momineen, this world is like a prison. So why do shia men expect their homes to be like heaven and why is it responsibility of their wives to fulfill their fantasies? Are we reversing the role? If women are not allowed to be weak and expect men to save them, why are men allowed to be weak and expect women to save them?

Salmunalikum,

First of all I welcome your reaction. The last  sher is not  in that perspective in which you have understood it. Let me clarify that I do not mean that it is the responsibility of a woman to convert home into jannat.

The couplet simply means that the momin , if he is really a momin (NOT EVERY SHIA)  , has  comfort and "sukoon"  "barkat"," ibadat"  etc in his house with his momina wife  as the wife also is a kaniz e murtaza and has set standards of islam from the role model Bibi Zahra, like the men have from Prophet and Ali (as).

If a momin has a jannat mesaal house ,it is with his own efforts and cooperation of his wife and the grace of Allah ba wasta e ahlulbait..

Those who torture their wives or do any human rights violations for any reason are not from momenin.

I hope this suffices to clarify my stand.

Even then if you feel hurt, I would express remorse that my sher offended you.

Regards

Sharib

3 hours ago, sharib said:

Salmunalikum,

First of all I welcome your reaction. The last  sher is not  in that perspective in which you have understood it. Let me clarify that I do not mean that it is the responsibility of a woman to convert home into jannat.

The couplet simply means that the momin , if he is really a momin (NOT EVERY SHIA)  , has  comfort and "sukoon"  "barkat"," ibadat"  etc in his house with his momina wife  as the wife also is a kaniz e murtaza and has set standards of islam from the role model Bibi Zahra, like the men have from Prophet and Ali (as).

If a momin has a jannat mesaal house ,it is with his own efforts and cooperation of his wife and the grace of Allah ba wasta e ahlulbait..

Those who torture their wives or do any human rights violations for any reason are not from momenin.

I hope this suffices to clarify my stand.

Even then if you feel hurt, I would express remorse that my sher offended you.

Regards

Sharib

Thank you for the explanation. Your poetry is really good, I suggest you write such poetry for men also. You will be surprised to know how many men will only remember the part for women and forget that they also need to act like Imams or Prophets. I am sorry I have nothing against you personally. 

Edited by rkazmi33