Smiles786

Why do some people see djinn and others don’t?

Rate this topic

Salaam 

why do some people see them in their real form while others see a form?

why do some people see them and others don’t?

can a person do something to ensure we can’t see them?

Wasalam

Salam, I had two episodes of psychosis, one toward the end of 2014 and the other toward the end of 2017. I was hearing voices and it was telling bad things about Islam etc. Sometime i was hearing voices through my ears, sometime I was hearing voices like from next to me and sometime it seemed like it was telling me through my mouth. the psychiatrist diagnosed as psychosis but I believe that I was posesed by djinn. Even though I am not hearing voices anymore but  I would really appreciate if you can advice me on how to prevent it from coming back.

My grandma is the most truthful woman I've have ever known. 

She lives in a village and she told everyone that she saw a witch who grinded her teeth as it talked. This happened a few months ago.

The witch disappeared soon after a couple of minutes. My grandma was horrified after this event.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Salaam,

Remain in the state of wudhu at all times, renew it when necessary, and especially before going to sleep.
Before sleeping, recite the Ziyarah of Sayedda Fatima al-Zahra (a.s), and read Ayat al-Kursi 3 times.

Update with details of how things go afterwards inshAllah.

May Allah s.w.t protect you all, and keep you safe by the rights of the Prophet Muhammad (sawa), and his Holy progeny.

And All praise belongs to God, the All-Seeing, the All-Knowing, Lord of the heavens and the earth.

8 hours ago, Smiles786 said:

Salaam 

Wasalam

Keep yourself in wuzu
Pray Namaz
Wear Aqeeq Ring
Recite Surah Falaq and Surah Naas.
Recite Quran and Azan in your house

In Case you see them, 

Recite Azan loudly or Nad e Ali 

Edited by SIAR14

8 hours ago, Smiles786 said:

Salaam 

Wasalam

Assalam.

they has no usual forms at all, they has an unique form, like a Mirage. in both way this is by Allah s.w.t choice.

same as before, Allah s.w.t. decide that. even when you summon them, Allah s.w.t must accept your ritual.

yes they can but again when Allah decide it, you an do nothiing, wear Aqiq Ring and recite quran, pref Surah Al-Nas.

please note: Not all of them are devil, some might approach you to tell you something good. dont be in a dark place, dirty place, prise Allah when you change your cloth and when you do a shower,(it has specific Zikr for it) dont be alone with an opposite gender, dont eat too much, wash your fingers after eating since they eating method isnt like us, they smell, so when they smell your fingers, you get a complicated mood, like you dont feel anything, like a person who got hypnotized.

Allah Knows the Best.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimid

9 hours ago, learn said:

Sometime i was hearing voices through my ears, sometime I was hearing voices like from next to me and sometime it seemed like it was telling me through my mouth. the psychiatrist diagnosed as psychosis but I believe that I was posesed by djinn.

Salaam, you were definitely not possessed by djinn. Djinn is a creature that Allah swt created and that we can not come in contact with.

Your story is very typical of psychosis, so the psychiatrist did the right thing diagnosing you and treating you.

9 hours ago, learn said:

Even though I am not hearing voices anymore but  I would really appreciate if you can advice me on how to prevent it from coming back.

You can prevent the voices from coming back by treating your illness well (take your medication, try to lower your daily stress level) etc.

Prayers etc will help too, but Allah swt wants you to treat your illness with the tools that Allah swt have given you (medical treatment), and not rely on prayers only.

8 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

She lives in a village and she told everyone that she saw a witch who grinded her teeth as it talked. This happened a few months ago.

The witch disappeared soon after a couple of minutes. My grandma was horrified after this event.

Hallucinations like these are common, they're not a sign of djinn etc. Old folks can get them when they're not feeling well or ill.

8 hours ago, learn said:

Salam, This voices was telling not to do things two times, it had to do something with number "2", does anyone has experienced anything similiar, 

Those voices are part of psychosis (hearing voices telling you to do stuff, even dangerous stuff, or talking badly to you or about you, commenting what you do etc). The important thing is that you tell your therapist about all these things so you can be treated sufficiently. And don't worry, many people get a lot better with the right treatment.

I wish you a speedy recovery and I'll remember you in my prayers inshallah.