Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jin Jin

life in grave

Rate this topic

Sayyid holds body of glorious Sayyedah out of Lahad on his knees, and for three days kept the same on his knees and crying until he was restored to the foundation of the Hazrat Roghaieh (a)

حرم مطهر حضرت رقیه (سلام الله علیها)Opal : The late Ayatullah Haj Mirza Hashem Khorasani (d. 1352 AD) writes in Muntakhab Al-Tawarıkh : Allameh Jalil, Sheikh Mohammad Ali Shami, who is among the scholars and students of Najaf, Ashraf.Despised: "my grand mother ancestor Immediately, Mr. Sir Seyed Ibrahim Damassqi, who His relationship ends with Seyyed Mortazai Alam al-Huda and his age is more than ninety. They were very honest and respectful, they had three daughters and no boy children .

At night, his great daughter,dreamed  Rughiehe Binat al-Hussain,that she said   told your father to tell the governor that the between my grave and Lahad  filled with water andmy body is in trouble; come and repair  my grave and lahad . 
His daughter said it to Seyyed . And Seyed did not work for the fear of the Sunni governer .Second night The middle-aged girl, Seyid, saw the same dream. He told the father, and he also arranged the work Did not give The third night, the younger girl Seyd saw the same dream and told her father, and The order did not work. On the fourth night, Sayyid himself, dreamed the it and Her maiesty cried out: "(Why did you not tell the governor?)

Morning Sayyid went the governor of Sham quoted his dream for governor of Sham . The governor ordered the ulama and pious people of Sham, from Sunni and Shiites, go and take baths and put on clothes, then go to hand Everyone locked the door of the holy shrine   The same person goes and the Holy Grail is opened to him And he will bring out the body of his testimony to repair the grave .

Elders and Shi'a and Sunnis, in the perfection of the rules of ghusl and dress in They droppedThe lock was unlocked in the hands of none other than by the hands of the late Seyyed Ibrahim. Later When they crossed the shrine, everyone who was hanging on the grave would not have been able to work The seyed captured the cord and landed and the grave was thrown.Then leave the shrine private They broke Lahad and saw that dear body was in the midst of Lahad The body of this oppressor is right and healthy, but there is a lot of water gathered between Lahad and grave .

Seyed brought Sharif's body to the hips on the knees And for three days he held his knee high like that, and he cried until he was attached Lahd Hazrat Roghaieh (peace be upon him)   They were repaired from the foundation. The time for prayer, which could be holy He placed the prayer on top of a pure object. After waking up He was on his knees, so that they were graduated from the repair of the grave and lahad. Seyed Body Burying the body and do not hesitate to cherish this hype during these three days It wasn't need of food, and did not need water, nor needed a revelation. Then bury the oppression Sayyid prayed, God blessed him with a son called Seyyed Mostafa . 
doing again Wudu, the governor wrote to the sultan Abdulhamid Ottoman the details of the story, and he also gave safeholding of the Shrine Sharif Roghei and the Shrine keys and Sikineh Ali  and now also Mr. Haj Seyed Abbas son Mr. Seyyed Mostafa, the son of Seyyed Ibrahim, the servant of these holy places  .

Ayatullah Hajj Mirza Hashem Khorasani then says: It seems that this case has occurred about the age of thirty-two hundred and eighty. 

http://aghigh.ir/fa/news/16773/ماجرای-آب-گرفتن-قبر-مطهر-حضرت-رقیهس

3 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

why do we hear that person from grave appears in dreams and tells their problems like my grave has some water coming to it? and many people say voices from graves like yelling at night? why all of this happens?

I don’t know much about this, but I do know when you see a dead person in your dream saying anything regards to water in their grave. I think it’s a message to sort / raise the grave or something so water stops going in. My uncle had this dream once about a relative, and they had to raise the grave - or sort it ( I don’t know how they do this)

6 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

why do we hear that person from grave appears in dreams and tells their problems like my grave has some water coming to it? and many people say voices from graves like yelling at night? why all of this happens?

It mostly happens because our minds like to play tricks and because we are creative when it comes to imagination .....

I am not denying a possibility of connection with another life-form but lets face it..... most of what we experience is bs....