Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Karbalai110

Your first reaction after seeing Imame Zamana(a.s)

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaykum

What will be your first reaction after seeing Imam e Zamana(a.s)?

Please try to post replies to one sentence only as it's only about the first reaction that you may think of?

Comment the 'first reaction' that comes into your mind after reading my question?

14 minutes ago, Karbalai110 said:

Assalamu Alaykum

Please try to post replies to one sentence only as it's only about the first reaction that you may think of?

Comment the 'first reaction' that comes into your mind after reading my question?

Assalam.

you can have no reaction because you've no control over your soul, he takes it and command it to follow his order.

Wassalam.

3 minutes ago, Haimid said:

Assalam.

you can have no reaction because you've no control over your soul, he takes it and command it to follow his order.

Wassalam.

Brother please, I am sure now this is going to turn up into another forum for debate because even if I don't reply to you on this comment somebody else will and it would go on and on...

If you think that way then keep it to yourself this is just for people who can think of their first reaction and that's all...

This topic is more in love for him so just keep it simple and easy everyone.

23 minutes ago, Karbalai110 said:

Brother please, I am sure now this is going to turn up into another forum for debate because even if I don't reply to you on this comment somebody else will and it would go on and on...

If you think that way then keep it to yourself this is just for people who can think of their first reaction and that's all...

This topic is more in love for him so just keep it simple and easy everyone.

Im Sorry then:-)

my Reaction: Shocking

1 hour ago, Karbalai110 said:

If I am going to be at Imam's (A.S) side then I am going be most successful person on the earth and won't be able to control my tears :-) !

36 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

May My Life Be Sacrificed for Master Mahdi عليه السلام (Peace be Upon Him). 

I want Him to Hug Me :).

I am in love with your approach.

May my life be sacrificed for Imam e asr(a.s) as well, آمِّينَ.

As the king(a.s) of Karbala, 3rd Imam says something that means that everybody has to die so then why not die as a shaheed as it is the best way.

6 hours ago, SIAR14 said:

If I am going to be at Imam's (A.S) side then I am going be most successful person on the earth and won't be able to control my tears :-) !

There was a reason why I asked this question...You have given a pretty 'next level' answer which you or anybody reading this may not realise.

You want to be in his Army?

I can show you the way. :-)

Rest is upto Moula(a.s).

7 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

A loud salawat with a tasbeeh, Allahumma sallay ala Muhammad, wa Aal-e-Muhammad.

الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَـذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللّهُ لَقَدْ جَاءتْ رُسُلُ رَبِّنَا بِالْحَقِّ

followed by 2 Rakat namaz e shukr.

6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

A loud salawat with a tasbeeh, Allahumma sallay ala Muhammad, wa Aal-e-Muhammad.

الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَـذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللّهُ لَقَدْ جَاءتْ رُسُلُ رَبِّنَا بِالْحَقِّ

followed by 2 Rakat namaz e shukr.

Sorry brother I forgot to tag you as there are many people we speak with here.

@Iskandar91 Please you also share.

Can somebody tag Amir ul Momineen brother, I don't know his spelling.

18 minutes ago, Karbalai110 said:

Sorry brother I forgot to tag you as there are many people we speak with here.

@Iskandar91 Please you also share.

Can somebody tag Amir ul Momineen brother, I don't know his spelling.

@AmirAlmuminin Lover

I have never imagined being in the situation and I don't think things will be that simple given that fact that there will be a lot of controversy surrounding him and many people will be unable to recognize him, but a if you want a simple answer....I will start crying...tears of regret over sins mixed with tears of joy and thankfulness.

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

I have never imagined being in the situation and I don't think things will be that simple given that fact that there will be a lot of controversy surrounding him and many people will be unable to recognize him, but a if you want a simple answer....I will start crying...tears of regret over sins mixed with tears of joy and thankfulness.

Don't worry about the recognising part my sister. If you are meant for him(a.s) you will recognise him by his(a.s) will right away.

6 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

@Ashvazdanghe

Brother you are liking the comments but not commenting yourself.

Tell us your reaction as well.

@shiaman14 @Sisterfatima1 @Intellectual Resistance @starlight

And all of you too...:-)

Salaam. I was waiting for you to tell us as well :)

My first reaction would be to welcome him followed by giving condolences for Imam Hussain (as).

27 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam. I was waiting for you to tell us as well :)

My first reaction would be to welcome him followed by giving condolences for Imam Hussain (as).

By the love of Moula(a.s) if I comment here what will be my reaction, people will start calling me kafir and doing shirk so I am quiet and listening to others :-).

And I personally like you more than anyone else here because I see a spark in you and in @Iskandar91 :-).

37 minutes ago, Karbalai110 said:

By the love of Moula(a.s) if I comment here what will be my reaction, people will start calling me kafir and doing shirk so I am quiet and listening to others :-).

And I personally like you more than anyone else here because I see a spark in you and in @Iskandar91 :-).

Hehehe.

At least I won't judge you brother...hehehe

Awe, happiness, but i would complain about the state of the Shias today, put forth the innovations that have occurred, show him pictures of children pouring blood all over their bodies after being cut by butcher knives. I would ask him concerning these issues, and the major differences between the scholars. 

12 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Awe, happiness, but i would complain about the state of the Shias today, put forth the innovations that have occurred, show him pictures of children pouring blood all over their bodies after being cut by butcher knives. I would ask him concerning these issues, and the major differences between the scholars. 

Be it any topic, you replies are on the same line. Tatbir is an innovation, shirazis are MI6 agent, sunnis are bro, Ayesha is mum, unity is wajib, etc. 

Why can't you answer simple questions with simple answers and not drive every thread into a debate. Doesn't Imam already know all the differences. 

On 17/2/2018 at 8:43 AM, Karbalai110 said:

Standing at a distance, ashamed of my sins, tears in my eyes, regret over injustice that I have done to my soul (ظلمت نفسي) mixed with a bit of joy to see Hujjate Khuda in front of me. I would not dare to go near him unless he himself calls me to him. I would then totally fall into his feet. 

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Standing at a distance, ashamed of my sins, tears in my eyes, regret over injustice that I have done to my soul (ظلمت نفسي) mixed with a bit of joy to see Hujjate Khuda in front of me. I would not dare to go near him unless he himself calls me to him. I would then totally fall into his feet. 

I see obedience in your reply, I like your reply as well...

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Be it any topic, you replies are on the same line. Tatbir is an innovation, shirazis are MI6 agent, sunnis are bro, Ayesha is mum, unity is wajib, etc. 

Why can't you answer simple questions with simple answers and not drive every thread into a debate. Doesn't Imam already know all the differences. 

Lol but its okay brother

@Intellectual Resistance has his concerns which overtake probably any joy that comes across but it's okay his concerns are right and as he says he will put forth his concerns to Imam(a.s) so that Imam(a.s) could tell him.

Thhough these are already sorted concerns with more satisfactory narrations that have not yet reached our brother intellectual.

1 hour ago, Karbalai110 said:

Lol but its okay brother

@Intellectual Resistance has his concerns which overtake probably any joy that comes across but it's okay his concerns are right and as he says he will put forth his concerns to Imam(a.s) so that Imam(a.s) could tell him.

Thhough these are already sorted concerns with more satisfactory narrations that have not yet reached our brother intellectual.

As i mentioned, joy and awe would be my absolute overriding emotions. However, being someone who knows life isn't about just love, and happy emotions, i would want to clarify major issues that have befallen us.

As for the bit in red, unfortunately not the case.

Brother @Intellectual Resistance, Sorry for being blunt but if we can stay on the topic of the thread at hand and not dive into common issues, it would result in diverse discussion. I know we have differences but we certainly have many commonalities in beliefs, more than what you can agree with a sunni. 

On 2/17/2018 at 7:36 PM, Karbalai110 said:

I wanna know your reaction. I'm curious, Of course i won't judge you, you can pm me if you don't want to say it publicly.

@Sirius_Bright I loved your answer, it's very sincere, you made me tear up, maybe because i would've done the same.

All I want to know is whether my imam is pleased with me or not. After this is done, i would just look at him and smile and wait for his command. Of course this is an entire process where i will definitely get emotional, i will get to see the only person that i've been longing to see my whole life. I would ask him to forgive the promises that i did with him which i broke, i would ask his forgiveness for every rule that i neglected intentionally at some point... And the rest I'd like to keep in personal.

In the end what our imam says is that the one thing that is keeping my shias from seeing me is their sins. Till then i'm gonna try my very best. Inshallah everyone who deserves will get see him before they die.

I loved most of the responses here! This is certainly not a thread to read on a Monday morning in the office while having my coffee, It's hard to get emotional silently :blush:

23 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I would not dare to go near him unless he himself calls me to him

even when He(a.t.f) calls you to get close to him,  your body wont follow the command and he has to control your soul and command it over your Brain/mind. Enshallah you will experience it, if you did, remind me there and tell him my salam, Enshallah:-)

In all honesty, my heart will be pounding and I would be all shaky. I can't picture the moment when I make eye contact with Imam Mehdi (as). Like what will he think of me? Will he be able to judge my love for him? Lets all pray that we become true followers of Imam Mehdi (as).

2 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

I wanna know your reaction. I'm curious, Of course i won't judge you, you can pm me if you don't want to say it publicly.

@Sirius_Bright I loved your answer, it's very sincere, you made me tear up, maybe because i would've done the same.

All I want to know is whether my imam is pleased with me or not. After this is done, i would just look at him and smile and wait for his command. Of course this is an entire process where i will definitely get emotional, i will get to see the only person that i've been longing to see my whole life. I would ask him to forgive the promises that i did with him which i broke, i would ask his forgiveness for every rule that i neglected intentionally at some point... And the rest I'd like to keep in personal.

In the end what our imam says is that the one thing that is keeping my shias from seeing me is their sins. Till then i'm gonna try my very best. Inshallah everyone who deserves will get see him before they die.

I loved most of the responses here! This is certainly not a thread to read on a Monday morning in the office while having my coffee, It's hard to get emotional silently :blush:

Then this is definitely a thread you read every morning and every night if it makes you emotional and you start missing him more.

I read it somewhere sometime ago 'In a sea of people my eyes will always search for you' this was probably for worldly love but as I read it my thoughts directly went towards my moula(a.s), In a sea of people my eyes will always search for you(a.s), In a sea of worlds in a sea of universes in a sea of everything that exists, crazily stupidly insanely like a lost child from his/her mother my eyes look for you, I crave your love like majnoon and I don't care about heaven or hell I just want you to fill this emptiness inside me please I need you to sit with me for once oh my moula(a.s) and look at me...your one look at me in love is better than living my entire life without you...and I also read some lines in a ziarat 'Oh my master my eyes searches for you, I see everything but I don't see you'

I will tell you a small story, people of love will believe it, look at the devotion of this man....

Some long time ago somewhere a man used to get out of his home every evening wearing a war dress with some weapon in his hand and would just stand on some road or street or somewhere, when people would ask him why do you do this? He would say that I stand here every evening thinking that who knows maybe Imam(a.s) will pass with his army from here with and take me with him(a.s)....

After some days some boys just for the sake of fun came to him and said go behind those mountains Imam(a.s) is there with his army go go go...

He went behind the mountains and never returned to the place or people :-) Imam(a.s) took him with himself(a.s)....devotion brother devotion and trust me you don't have to stand like this man everyday outside but just keep yourself purely devoted to him from your heart and whatever you do keep him(a.s) in your heart...

WALLAH my brother as I type this I am getting crazier I can't talk about my moula(a.s) a lot makes me crazy but WALLAH he will meet you and that's a seperate case whether when he meets you, you will know on that sametime that its Imam(a.s) or after he has gone then you will know it or you may never know it was Imam(a.s) (this I am talking about before his open reappearance).